Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

Ready- feel better! I was sick all week, the doctor said to take robitussin.

Green - the majority of your weight loss will be during the first 6 months and then it slows down. I was sleeved 2 1/2 months ago so I only have 4 1/2 months left.

I can't believe how much I ate today and none of it was healthy. It was shocking how much my stomach allowed. I'm disappointed in myself but need to start fresh tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Thanks everyone - I came to the ER B/c I coughed all night, coughing so hard making me throw up-I have some type of infection... I'm ready to go home & get back in the bed...

ready sounds like broncitis i have that it is awful feel better soon

mdm get back on that horse girl

green i need to start excersise myself.

had my first drink last night. no effects at all had a yeager miester.

the past few days ive felt heavy and bloated. i think im on my monthly, yes i think, because i had a hysterectomy but have my ovary and cervix i still go through the hormonal part but i just dont know if i am having a period because i dont flow. the scale move about .04lbs we will see wed on my wiegh in day.

i go for my second check up monday and meet with my nut excited because i get to see my primary dr who hasnt seen me since the day of my surgery. i will let you guys know

Yes finally just now getting out & yes bronchitis(ive had it before as well) & also bladder infection that I didn't even know I had... Crazy - glad I went to the ER & didn't wait - headed to get these scripts filled & then go home & get back in the bed & rest...

get well ready. that is the worse it takes a couple of months for me to clear mines out the coughing is horrible

My kids picked up the stomach flu. Starting on Wednesday night with one, then Thursday morning with the other..then late Thursday - Friday morning for the hubby. Thought I was free and clear. Yeah, not so much. By 5 pm Friday I was in bed and then violent vomiting and diahrrea all night. Felt a bit better, but weak, today. Decided to take a shower in the afternoon...bad idea. Good thing the hubby was home, cause I passed out. Could feel it coming on and yelled for him and he got me out and to the toilet before it all went dark.

I was worried about getting sick -- with the tiny tum. Uber dehydrated, which would explain the syncope in the shower. Trying to drink, but I still feel icky. Hard to do so when you keep throwing up. But hopefully the violent stuff is past and I can get in some fluids. Probably should have gone to the hospital for intravenous Fluid, but who wants to sit in the ER with other sickies for hours on end? Not me. Still feeling weak. Going to rest and drink. Just want to sleep.

Sorry to hear so many of you have gotten a stomach virus....keep drinking your fluids.

My kids picked up the stomach flu. Starting on Wednesday night with one' date=' then Thursday morning with the other..then late Thursday - Friday morning for the hubby. Thought I was free and clear. Yeah, not so much. By 5 pm Friday I was in bed and then violent vomiting and diahrrea all night. Felt a bit better, but weak, today. Decided to take a shower in the afternoon...bad idea. Good thing the hubby was home, cause I passed out. Could feel it coming on and yelled for him and he got me out and to the toilet before it all went dark.

I was worried about getting sick -- with the tiny tum. Uber dehydrated, which would explain the syncope in the shower. Trying to drink, but I still feel icky. Hard to do so when you keep throwing up. But hopefully the violent stuff is past and I can get in some fluids. Probably should have gone to the hospital for intravenous Fluid, but who wants to sit in the ER with other sickies for hours on end? Not me. Still feeling weak. Going to rest and drink. Just want to sleep.[/quote']

I hope you feel better soon - I didn't want to sit in the ER either but glad I did - I couldn't wait until Monday to see my fam Dr... The cough'n has reduced a lot since they gave me all these meds... My whole stomach feels sore like I did a millions sit ups for the 1st time - the cough'n was so bad it was cause'n me to throw up - it was awful - it's a lot of sickness goin around right now... They gave me IV Fluid, basically I was somewhat dehydrated, have bronchitis/upper respiratory infection & a bladder infection.. While I was in there my temp went up to 102 & then they had to give me something to bring it down... Glad I'm now & resting & gonna rest all day tomorrow before going back to work Monday...

Ready glad you got medicine so you can start feeling better.

Momof that's scary, you could have really been hurt if your husband wasn't there. I hope you feel better!

Ready glad you got medicine so you can start feeling better.

Momof that's scary' date=' you could have really been hurt if your husband wasn't there. I hope you feel better!

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

Thanks so much.... Feeling a lil better but just feel drained...

man. momof thats how i felt thanksgivng night i dont think it was the flu if it was what timing that was eating that rich food and that uggggggggggg. my tummy is still shaky after that episode.