Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

well ladies so far Breakfast was 2 jimmie dean turkey links and 1/4 cup peaches, just had my snack two oz of albacore tuna salad made with light mayo with to multigrain crackers. for dinner i wante something differant so i stirfry some veggies with canola spray garlic, trader joes orange chicken 2 oz. i hope i enjoy it, im tired of wasting food.< /p>

i am really full right now stuffed lets see how long that last, i hope 3 hrs. have a good day everyone i am off to work but will be back in here real soon. BLESSINGS

Totally had 3 pieces of Halloween candy... I'm going to make my sisters lock it UP!!

UGGGHH! First a potluck at work. Had 1 meatball,a bite of Pasta salad, 1 chicken wing and a small peice of cake, I know I know. Now I am on my way home for a block party with coctails, chili, appetizers etc. I can not seem to stay away from the carbs. I have 3 kids and I will have ALOT of candy in the house. I hate how weak my flesh is!!!

I bought packets of strawberry twizzlers for the trick or treaters. No temptation - can't stand them! Then my fiance came home with Snickers, Reese's, and Kit Kat's. Really? Ah heck, don't want no stinking candy! I'm too tough for that. OK, not really - told him to hide it!

I HAD 2 PIECES OF CHOCLATE AND THAT WAS IT I ADDED IT INTO MY PLAN. IM NOT CRAVING ANYMORE BUT I CANT HAVE IT IN THE HOUSE BECAUSE I WILL EAT IT. THIS YEAR THE JOB DIDNT HAVE A LOT OF GOODIES THANK GOD

My "treat" tonight is going to be a Protein Bar. Built it into my plan for the day.

Yep, my life has changed so much....... Next year, perhaps a snack size candy bar, but this year I'm going to resist.

When I'm tempted to find the Snickers, I'm going to look in the mirror first. That should reinforce my decision to leave well enough alone.

Fiancé goes out and buys an entire 12 pack of pastries 5 pound bag of chocolate candy eats them in front of me every day. The man is 6"0 178lb very athletic build. And does this all the time and has for 10 years he lives on candy pop and coffee. Only good side to this I never liked sweets ;) so all the kids trick-or-treat candy and his are safe;) . I never even liked icecream . He knows if he brings chips or Pringles in the house he's a dead man rotflmao.

I had a piece of candy tonight too. But only one and didn't even want more. Dude, what is up with that? I have sat here and eaten 10 or more pieces of candy. I don't even want it. I'm not even sure it tastes the same anymore. And if I eat one more cheez-it....I'm gonna scream! They don't taste good either. I love them...or I did. I want a salad from Panera. Scared about that. Love Panera salads...what if I hate it now?

This is really freaking me out. Stuff I like, I can't stand anymore. The only thing that tastes really good is my greek yogurt with fruit in it. (pre-fruited mind you). Plain greek yogurt makes me hurl. Going on a date this Friday night with my hubby and I'm worried I won't even like steak anymore (just gonna have him order his and eat some of it. And maybe some sweet potato. I'm a cheap date now. Wiggin' out here. All I want to do is drink. And by drink, I mean like Water and light juices, etc. Egg nog is really good. The chocolate milk I had was not that great. This is so bizarre.

momof i agree with all of that.

I hated guacamole for a while but tonight we went out for Mexican and I liked it again. I shared a meal with a friend. We had shrimp and refried Beans. Yummy and Protein packed. Wasn't even tempted by the candy. Not much left over thank goodness!

my breakfast sucked big time. :( scrambled egg and 1/4 cup peaches. i didnt even finish the egg. i think im back to my normal not liking breakfast phase. time for shakes in the morning man.

my breakfast sucked big time. :( scrambled egg and 1/4 cup peaches. i didnt even finish the egg. i think im back to my normal not liking breakfast phase. time for shakes in the morning man.

Did it suck because you couldn't finish or did it not settle right? I found two things...1, I have to drink something in the morning first to wake up my tummy otherwise I get nauseous for several minutes - no matter what I eat. 2...I can tolerate Egg Beaters in the morning better than real scrambled eggs. However, in the afternoon, I can do a hard boiled egg no problem. Maybe just try switching things around a bit. There's also oatmeal - some have Protein and are sugar free (have spenda though) or try for a few pieces of bacon. The Oscarm Meyer precooked is fast for the morning.

I think it is a record y'all...It is Nov 1st and I have not eaten one piece of Halloween candy from my 3 kids. Not one piece! GO ME!!!!

nicksmom i just dont have an apptiete for food period. i bought some jimmy dean sausage and tired of that already. so i said let me cook an egg, i think its the way i cooked it i fried it maybe i should scramble it soft and see if i like it. i have lots of oatmeal tired of that also. again i am not liking food right now at all. i eat because i have to.

momto way to girlfriend i had 2 at work yesterday and thats only becase a co worker put them on my desk so i just ate it with my lunch.< /p>

Who says you have to eat breakfast food for breakfast!? If there's something you've been craving (healthy choice, obviously) maybe try it for breakfast to get your appetite on track!

I'm still on full liquids post-op but I'll tell ya right now, the first day I'm on puree I'm definitely NOT having oatmeal for breakfast or a shake... Refried Beans and melted cheese is first up on my menu! LOL