Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

HELLO I AM DAY 6 I WOKE UP FEELING GOOD BUT AFTER MY SHOWER AND FIX MY Breakfast I FEEL SO SICK RIGHT NOW I CANT EVEN DRINK MY BREAKFAST, I HAD TO TAKE A NAUSEA PILL. LAST NIGHT WAS RUFF I MUST SAY. I THINK I STRESSED THE MAIN INSISION AND IT BOTHERED ME ALL NIGHT THE ACHE WENT ALL THE WAY TO MY BACK. YES I WAS SCARED BUT I KNEW I WOULD BE OK. I THINK I AM HAVING A REACTION TO TRADER JOES SPICY BLACK BEAN Soup, KEY WORD SPICY LOL.

I WAS ABLE TO GET MY 60 GRAMS OF PROTIEN IN AND I THINK THAT MADE ME SICK AS WELL I WAS FORCING IT BUT I COULDNT FINISH IT NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRIED LOL.

I HOPE EVERYONE WHO HAS HAD THE SURGERY IS DOING WELL. PLEASE SHARE YOUR PROGRESS SO WE CAN LEARN FROM EACH OTHER.

Holy moly- I am kind of jealous that you were able to eat real food so soon after surgery! I love spicy but not at all surprised it didn't make you feel good. Bummer.

My surgery was 9/3/2012 and I am feeling pretty good! I can't tolerate: avocados, eggs and mayo. But other than that- at this point I can do some spicy. Thanks for your post!

forme im sorry you feel this way. it will past dear i promise. i feel the same way why eat if i cant enjoy it right. but there is a positive side to this. you can not over eat like you use to. i had a burger and fries and it was a waste of money because i could only eat less than half and a few fries but on the brighter side i did no damage. if that makes sense

Ok so today I am having a very bad and emotional day. I just got very upset with my husband because he asked me what can I eat because u said j was hungry. I am questioning myself as to why did I have this done. I am not happy right now. I am hungry but can't eat anything I want but I am cleared to eat anything. I see you guys on here talking about what you ate and b am no where close to being able to eat that stuff. I take three spoon/fork and I can't eat any more' date=' then j am hungry all over again. All I really can tolerate is Water. I just want to be able to eat and now my emotions are taking over an I'm crying and usually when I feel like this I would go to food but can't do that now. :([/quote']

How far out are you?

It is very normal to feel hungry. And its also normal to have those feelings. Take one day at a time.

How long after you eat do you feel hungry? Do you eat?

ready whats the name of the yogart

Damon's Light & Fit Greek yogurt - I'm not a fan of hardly any of the other Greek yogurts but this one is pretty good & 12g of Protein

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Damon's Light & Fit Greek yogurt - I'm not a fan of hardly any of the other Greek yogurts but this one is pretty good & 12g of Protein

Sorry meant Dannon's

Ok so today I am having a very bad and emotional day. I just got very upset with my husband because he asked me what can I eat because u said j was hungry. I am questioning myself as to why did I have this done. I am not happy right now. I am hungry but can't eat anything I want but I am cleared to eat anything. I see you guys on here talking about what you ate and b am no where close to being able to eat that stuff. I take three spoon/fork and I can't eat any more, then j am hungry all over again. All I really can tolerate is Water. I just want to be able to eat and now my emotions are taking over an I'm crying and usually when I feel like this I would go to food but can't do that now. :(

Aw honey, don't feel bad. I've been cleared to eat whatever for a few weeks now. So on Saturday night my husband made his famous Blueberry Ricotta cheese pancakes, with a side of bacon. Bacon down, check....Blueberry ricotta cheese pancake...down....uh oh...ran to the bathroom and puked the whole pancake back up. Looked like batter. I was so pissed. Pardon the language. But let's face it for pancakes, they are full of Protein and good blueberries.

Yes, it's my new diet plan, EAT, PUKE, LOSE WEIGHT!!! But seriously, don't worry. It will all come with time. Relax. Eat what you want, just a tiny bit of it. And maybe hold off on a Blueberry ricotta cheese pancake. Sigh.

MONDAY UPDATE........SEE BELOW :rolleyes:

Ok so today I am having a very bad and emotional day. I just got very upset with my husband because he asked me what can I eat because u said j was hungry. I am questioning myself as to why did I have this done. I am not happy right now. I am hungry but can't eat anything I want but I am cleared to eat anything. I see you guys on here talking about what you ate and b am no where close to being able to eat that stuff. I take three spoon/fork and I can't eat any more, then j am hungry all over again. All I really can tolerate is Water. I just want to be able to eat and now my emotions are taking over an I'm crying and usually when I feel like this I would go to food but can't do that now. :(

I have those days too. Unfortunately. Went to bed in tears last night and had a long discussion with my husband this morning about how after 6 weeks I am still pretty much regretting the surgery. My weight loss is at a standstill. Everything that tasted good pre-sleeve makes me want to puke now. And I am so beyond sick of cheese, cottage cheese, lunch meat, and eggs that I could scream. Tried a Subway salad tonight and nope, tummy is not real happy with me. Ugh. I am hungry all the time it seems. I can't seem to eat 3 meals a day and 2 Snacks. Just seem to graze all day because I am so hungry all day. I think it is complete BS that they cut out the part if the stomach that secretes Ghrelin. Don't believe it for a minute. I think I really need to attend a support group meeting but unfortunately the one at the hospital I had the surgery is too far away and is only once a month. Maybe that is what you need too? Hang in there. I think the emotional/psychological journey is even tougher than the physical one.

To all those having trouble with food....count me in. I am able to only eat 2-3 bites of anything and am sick of soft gushy foods. I am 6 weeks out tomorrow and down 25 lbs since surgery. I am so hungry most days but can't tolerate a lot of foods that are recommended. I am praying this surgery was the right choice for me. I know I would feel better if able to eat more Protein.< /p>

It's hard knowing what to eat. My husband is a great chef, and he tries to make food I can eat but after 3 bites I'm done. And if I ignore the Portion Control because it tastes good, then I get to race to the bathroom and throw up. I count it a good day when I haven't thrown up. I've tried a little salad (I used to eat them everyday). My stomach gurgled but it stayed down. Imitation crab meat is working well for me, better than tuna. Every day is a new experience, some are good and some aren't. I feel like I'm grazing all day too, hungry every 2 hours it seems like.

I eat the light & fit yogurt but didn't know they made a Greek one, not that I like Greek yogurt but I'll give it a try.

So I finally saw my NUT today and she was not happy with me. I'm not taking my B1, not enough Protein and I'm not eating anything right. I was told I have to drink 2 Protein Shakes a day in order to get 70-90 grams a day and no red meat. I have so many things going on around me that I'm already forgetting to take care of myself, there just aren't enough hours in the day.

bukkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii where have you been, missed you

i eat every 2 hrs but the hunger has settled down a bit. i havent been hungry at all today but i still eat every 2 hrs because of my work schedule. i hope the hunger do not come back

mdm who did you have i have miramadi

I saw Dr. Rahnama and then Katie. I'm suppose to eat 1,000 calories a day and only focus on the Protein. Not to worry about fat and carbs since there is no way I could eat enough to go over whatever number that is. Another NUT, another opinion.