Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

yes. i dranked a G2 sugar free and i had the runs. you have to be careful with the artifical sugars sucrose fructose clucose dextrose maltose molasess

I am still waiting on my disability check also. I called Disability. they said they thought i went back to work already. had to fix my paperwork. since i had 60 or so hours of sick time they have to wait for the form to go to kaiser and come back. really frustrating....:{ Last few days getting easier to eat. surgery 9/24. egg salad sandwich and potato salad goes down easy. use nonfat mayo.< /p>

Monday Update

Just a little look at my weight for check in... See below

I am almost five weeks post op sleeved on 9/19 and I think today is the worse I have ever been. Anything I take in has been making me feel sick and nauseated. food Water Protein etc. I wonder if it could be because I have started do introduce more solid food. I am still mainly doing the soft and clear because they feel better. Don't know if its because this is suppose to be my TOM but it hasn't come. That's the other thing when it came last month after my surgery it was vvveeeerrrrryyyy light. I am feeling awful!!

Starting weight. 246.6

Surgery date 9/19/2012 - 240

Current weight. 217.6

Total lost: 30 lbs

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Starting weight. 246.6

Surgery date 9/19/2012 - 240

Current weight. 217.6

Total lost: 30 lbs

Update your ticker with your success :) 30 lbs is awesome. I hope I hit the 30 soon!

So a couple food questions for my September Sleeve Sisters: 1. I like crackers with Soup, chili, etc. What brands/kinds of crackers have y'all tried and liked that aren't out of this world on carbs?

And 2. Has anyone tried drinking a soda or beer yet? If so, what happened and positive or negative outcome?

So a couple food questions for my September Sleeve Sisters: 1. I like crackers with Soup, chili, etc. What brands/kinds of crackers have y'all tried and liked that aren't out of this world on carbs?

And 2. Has anyone tried drinking a soda or beer yet? If so, what happened and positive or negative outcome?

I have not tried any crackers yet but I would like to know also because i Like them with soup and chili. I took a sip of my husbands soda and nothing happened. I dont thik I took enough for something to happen because I am sooo scared. I am almost 5weeks post op.

I am having a difficult time with finding things to eat. any suggestions. I am now on solid foods, but dont like cooking two different meals.

I absolutely love the mini Premium saltine crackers. And Cheez-its, and any small cracker like that. Ritz, is a little too "tender" if you understand what I mean. They tend to make a gooey ball. But I haven't had that problem with any others.

I have taken a couple sips of my hubby's soda on occasion. No problems. But when I say sips, I mean it. I just haven't gone there. And I really miss my coke zero. Sigh.

Just a suggestion, but I take Won Ton Wrappers. And put hamburger meat or rotisserie chicken anything like that that I maybe fixing for my family. I put the wrappers in a cupcake pan add my meat then sprinkle cheese and bake less than 10 min. It's good Protein little carb with a crunch!!

I have not tried any crackers yet but I would like to know also because i Like them with Soup and chili. I took a sip of my husbands soda and nothing happened. I dont thik I took enough for something to happen because I am sooo scared. I am almost 5weeks post op.

I am having a difficult time with finding things to eat. any suggestions. I am now on solid foods, but dont like cooking two different meals.

I'm also on regular food right now. And I just eat what I want. I'm the cook in the house and so what I cook, is what we eat. And I'm cooking the same things I did before.

I eat what my family eats. I just eat less. Waaaay less. I made a pot of vegetable beef (with the beef being ground beef) soup and it was awesome! We all ate it. They would have some crusty bread, but I stayed away from that. If I wanted some crackers, I had some, but I don't really eat them with my soup/chili now. I'm more interested in getting in the Protein and veggies, and the crackers take up room. I eat crackers for snack. Saltines with some butter...love it. And I really like them with oj. Trop 50 oj. I know, I'm weird. But it's like Cookies and milk. Got to have saltines and oj.

I also do the Premium Mini saltine crackers in my Soup and chili. On my birthday the other day, I had a rum & diet coke but my husband made the soda flat for me ahead of time. It went down fine. BTW, the drink was approved by my surgeons office with the caution of remembering the empty calories and to not make it a habit.

think I FINALLY broke the stall I've been in.. I was sleeved 9/14/12, surgery weight 262..and around week 3 the stall hit me.. was stuck at 230lbs for almost 2 weeks. This morning scale said 228!! woohooo!

still haven't had any problem with nausea or reflux at all, after reading some of your posts I feel lucky LOL so far so good!

I've tried cheese its and wheat thin, no problems at all. I tried a sip of diet coke at 4 weeks but it didn't taste good, I'm almost 6 weeks now and had a sip yesterday and it tasted a lot better. Craving a diet coke right now :-/

I just tried salad for the first time today, I've seen on other posts that we can't have lettuce until 6 months, was anyone told that by their NUT?

Town house crackers love them so much I had to give them to my kids to make them gone lmao they are ok by my doc but not ok for me I eat to many.