Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I do I take it every day and was wondering is that wht was making me hungry? I feel like I empty fast.

What about the drinking with meals thingy? I would think If you accidentally drink too much liquid close to your solids it will flush them through your sleeve faster?

Maybe you have a fast metabolism so to avoid what I call "panic eating" you will need to have more meals during the day...

I know plenty of "normal" ppl who just never seem to stop eating- its just what and how much they eat...

Think about how long you've been big... Do you really know what's "normal" for you yet? Give it time and go easy on yourself! It's your journey :)

What about the drinking with meals thingy? I would think If you accidentally drink too much liquid close to your solids it will flush them through your sleeve faster?

Maybe you have a fast metabolism so to avoid what I call "panic eating" you will need to have more meals during the day...

I know plenty of "normal" ppl who just never seem to stop eating- its just what and how much they eat...

Think about how long you've been big... Do you really know what's "normal" for you yet? Give it time and go easy on yourself! It's your journey :)

I try to wait 30 min b4 & after to drink. Idk. My brain still think big. I always have a ton of left overs when out. But at home I use small plate. But no my brain has not caught up with small stomach. Sometimes it just feel like its to much to do. Exercise, count calories, get in Protein, watch carbs, etc. Idk I'll figure it out one day.

Thanks for your advice.

Hey it's ok! I'm sure other will chime in soon too! But it is a big daunting thing sometimes!

With Uni I try and break something big into the tiniest little piece, just to get me started, even if it's just checking some of the online posts, or putting together and printing next weeks readings,

You can do this... What is the least-procrastinational thing you can do each day that keeps you healthy? (I.e what's so easy for you that you don't even really have to think?)

A small goal achieved at the beginning of the day can make it all seem like a lighter burden!

You know, if you go through your posts you have a lot of insight into what your issues are! Once you know the problem you can start to figure out a solution ;)

Can somebody help me. I just feel hungry all the time. Protein is not holding me to the next meal. I'm addicted to jiffy Peanut Butter. I just feel like I eat all the time. Calories are adding up. Craving sweets like crazy. Nov will be a yr since surgery and I have only lost 98 pounds. I feel like im losing this battle. HELP!!!!!

Only 98 pounds? Wanna trade? =p You are rocking your sleeve! You have lost: a small child, a big dog, 8 cats, 392 sticks of butter, 19.6 5lb free weights, I could go on forever. You have lost a ton of weight. Imagine what all that felt like on your body and you're now free from it forever. You hit a road bump, came to the forum for help - you are obviously still winning this battle - at this point you're just calling in a few reinforcements. You CAN do this. And I wholeheartedly believe that you will.

A couple of ideas for hard times:

- Diva's back to basics

- Add more exercise - But try something new and totally different - zumba, running, hiking, salsa dancing - something that will get you reinterested in it

- Search for great tasty alternatives: PB2 was a great suggestion. Look on the recipes forum, write a list of your favorite things and make a goal that over the next 2 weeks you will find a new, healthy, tasty alternative for each. Maybe it's not exactly the same, but spend some time and browse a store like Whole Foods or Trader Joe's to see if you can find something interesting.

- Distract yourself: If I am bored I will eat til the sun goes down. If you are on the move, maybe it will help you too.

- Get a hobby: This goes along with bored. Plus you will feel invested in something. Half of eating for me is the addiction, so finding another thing I love that is actually productive is killing 2 birds with one stone. My new favorites are drawing on the new tablet I got for my pc, learning to crochet, and trying to convince myself I love my homework =p (Totally not working)

- Get a buddy: Every time you're feeling like grabbing the PB - text your buddy. If you don't have one, I am always happy to have more friends. If you do have one, or you have a friend IRL who is very supportive they can help even more. When you're having a hard time have them drag you out to a park for a walk.

- Throw out the junk: If you don't have family that's going to whine about it, get rid of it. If it's too tempting to have around, then maybe it's just better off not to. The things that I can't throw out I try and hide from myself. Out of sight, out of mind. I haven't seen a donut in about 12 weeks now - and writing this post is the first time I really thought about them. Last year I used to eat one a day just about. Now they're just a faint memory like oh yeah those used to be nice.

- Start a journal/write in your blog: Every time you wanna eat write about it. It's your blog, your journal, and you're free to write anything you want. Look at my blog - it's almost all whiney. And fifteen minutes after I wrote all that I had a big "PHEW!" thank goodness that's off my chest. Once it was out it was off my chest and I could start to go on with my day.

I'll stop at that because I don't wanna give you like 3 pages of text - but I could go on and on. I hope at least some of it helps. You have stayed on the wagon before and you can get your butt right back on and start losing again. You are awesome. Don't beat yourself up, accept that you made some mistakes, and keep on going! =)

Oh and I forgot to add - PB sounds like a slider to me. Are you eating a lot of sliders? Maybe you need more dense Proteins in your diet. Or things with more volume.

Can somebody help me. I just feel hungry all the time. Protein is not holding me to the next meal. I'm addicted to jiffy Peanut Butter. I just feel like I eat all the time. Calories are adding up. Craving sweets like crazy. Nov will be a yr since surgery and I have only lost 98 pounds. I feel like im losing this battle. HELP!!!!!

Why don't u try a Protein Bar in a Peanut Butter flavor instead? Mybariatricpantry.com has so many options. Are u getting in all ur Water and Vitamins? And congrats on losing 98 lbs in less than a year! Keep going girl :)

Hey it's ok! I'm sure other will chime in soon too! But it is a big daunting thing sometimes!

With Uni I try and break something big into the tiniest little piece' date=' just to get me started, even if it's just checking some of the online posts, or putting together and printing next weeks readings,

You can do this... What is the least-procrastinational thing you can do each day that keeps you healthy? (I.e what's so easy for you that you don't even really have to think?)

A small goal achieved at the beginning of the day can make it all seem like a lighter burden!

You know, if you go through your posts you have a lot of insight into what your issues are! Once you know the problem you can start to figure out a solution ;)[/quote']

Thanks

Only 98 pounds? Wanna trade? =p You are rocking your sleeve! You have lost: a small child' date=' a big dog, 8 cats, 392 sticks of butter, 19.6 5lb free weights, I could go on forever. You have lost a ton of weight. Imagine what all that felt like on your body and you're now free from it forever. You hit a road bump, came to the forum for help - you are obviously still winning this battle - at this point you're just calling in a few reinforcements. You CAN do this. And I wholeheartedly believe that you will.

A couple of ideas for hard times:

- Diva's back to basics

- Add more exercise - But try something new and totally different - zumba, running, hiking, salsa dancing - something that will get you reinterested in it

- Search for great tasty alternatives: PB2 was a great suggestion. Look on the recipes forum, write a list of your favorite things and make a goal that over the next 2 weeks you will find a new, healthy, tasty alternative for each. Maybe it's not exactly the same, but spend some time and browse a store like Whole Foods or Trader Joe's to see if you can find something interesting.

- Distract yourself: If I am bored I will eat til the sun goes down. If you are on the move, maybe it will help you too.

- Get a hobby: This goes along with bored. Plus you will feel invested in something. Half of eating for me is the addiction, so finding another thing I love that is actually productive is killing 2 birds with one stone. My new favorites are drawing on the new tablet I got for my pc, learning to crochet, and trying to convince myself I love my homework =p (Totally not working)

- Get a buddy: Every time you're feeling like grabbing the PB - text your buddy. If you don't have one, I am always happy to have more friends. If you do have one, or you have a friend IRL who is very supportive they can help even more. When you're having a hard time have them drag you out to a park for a walk.

- Throw out the junk: If you don't have family that's going to whine about it, get rid of it. If it's too tempting to have around, then maybe it's just better off not to. The things that I can't throw out I try and hide from myself. Out of sight, out of mind. I haven't seen a donut in about 12 weeks now - and writing this post is the first time I really thought about them. Last year I used to eat one a day just about. Now they're just a faint memory like oh yeah those used to be nice.

- Start a journal/write in your blog: Every time you wanna eat write about it. It's your blog, your journal, and you're free to write anything you want. Look at my blog - it's almost all whiney. And fifteen minutes after I wrote all that I had a big "PHEW!" thank goodness that's off my chest. Once it was out it was off my chest and I could start to go on with my day.

I'll stop at that because I don't wanna give you like 3 pages of text - but I could go on and on. I hope at least some of it helps. You have stayed on the wagon before and you can get your butt right back on and start losing again. You are awesome. Don't beat yourself up, accept that you made some mistakes, and keep on going! =)[/quote']

Wow. awesome. Thanks and yes this helps. I sitting here hungry right now but thanks to your long post I'm not eating right now. Lol. So far today my day is off to a gd start. Hoping it stats that way.

Cheetos are my nemesis. If they are anywhere near me, I am compelled to eat them, way past the point of satisfied or even full. I love cheetos...they don't love me, but they are my crack. I don't keep them in my house. I do allow myself some of them. Once a month I buy a single serving bag and I am definitely like a crack addict. I sit down somewhere, just me and my Cheetos, and I eat them with as much appreciation and adoration as I can manage. NOTHING interrupts Cheetos time. Then, I throw away the package, wash my hands, brush my teeth and refuse to buy any more for another month. Perhaps you need to do something similar with Jiffy. Allow yourself that once a month treat, but eat clean (Protein and water) the rest of the time.

Someone will disagree with how I do this, but this is how *I* manage my addiction. For me, it's easier to avoid the trigger when I know that I am allowed to have it, just not today. And, in a huge way, Im glad that my brain has focused on one food rather than a whole spectrum of foods. It makes the craving easier to manage.

I like how you handle your addiction to Cheetos! Totally healthy and good advice to give. I also love my Cheetos and will natch some from my daughter and then leave the room quickly. I could probably eat the whole bag! LOL :)

Oh and I forgot to add - PB sounds like a slider to me. Are you eating a lot of sliders? Maybe you need more dense Proteins in your diet. Or things with more volume.

Yes I could eat it all day. I catch myself getting a spoon full like every 2-3 he's sometimes. ESP on my days off.

Why don't u try a Protein bar in a Peanut Butter flavor instead? Mybariatricpantry.com has so many options. Are u getting in all ur Water and Vitamins? And congrats on losing 98 lbs in less than a year! Keep going girl :)

Yes mam I take my Vitamins and yes I drink 6-10 H20. Thanks can't wait for someone to congrat me on another 98 pounds. Lol

I agree with others ... get Jiffy OUT if ur house... that way its not readily available!

???? u done found me. Wow. Lmbo

Lol... ofcourse :-)

Lol :)