Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had to make a post because I'm so stinkin' excited! I'm just a little past my half way mark! I have 54 pounds to go to reach my goal weight! A weight I've never seen as an adult! I am beyond happy at this point with my decision to have this surgery. I have moments of frustration, but... it's been so worth it. I've now lost 58 pounds, I'm off all medication, except acid reducer at 20 mg once a day. My PCOS is still showing up in my bloodwork, but my results came back with vast improvements! Next time it won't be there! My blood pressure and cholesterol are perfect.

I bought some size 18 pants thinking they'd fit better than the baggy 20's I started with, and the 18's are too big too!

AND... what did I do the weekend that I hit half way!? Started the process of buying my first house. Thats a hella halfway gift... I'm not sure what I'll do for reward when I make goal. LOL

SO SO SO HAPPY!

Oh my goodness!! Congratulations!!!!!

Congrats!! You're rocking that sleeve!!! :)

way to go, I get sleeved on 9/198

Awesome for you!! I feel like you - my eyes haven't adjusted yet though! My friends dog me for wearing baggy clothes - but it's a weird thing going from a 3x shirt to an XL and 24 pants to 16-18. Congrats!

I'm getting picked on for still wearing my baggy clothes as well lol, Idk their just so comfy and I dislike shopping, I have no clue what to buy now that I'm too small for lane bryant.

That is awesome!

Way to go!

Not sure that you will top the house thing when you hit goal. Unless, of course, you are single and gonna have a life partner move in the new house. ;)

All these fantastic posts about baggy clothes and goal reaching and house buying...makes me smile!! :)

Good job all of you! Pat yourself on the back!!!

You should be proud! Now star looking for those 14's you'll be there before you know it. Good luck with the house hunting:)

way to go, I get sleeved on 9/198

Good luck to you! I hope it all goes as smooth as possible! :)

Awesome for you!! I feel like you - my eyes haven't adjusted yet though! My friends dog me for wearing baggy clothes - but it's a weird thing going from a 3x shirt to an XL and 24 pants to 16-18. Congrats!

We are exactly alike! My eyes haven't totally caught up yet either. I know I'm smaller, I can tell in everyday situations (sitting in booths at resturants), but I haven't wrapped my head totally around it yet. I've been wearing my 2X shirts and my size 20 jeans, and finally realized that they all were way to big. I'm now wearing 1x shirts and 16 pants!

Way to go!

Not sure that you will top the house thing when you hit goal. Unless, of course, you are single and gonna have a life partner move in the new house. ;)

As a matter of fact, my boyfriend is moving with me! We've been dating 3 years, and best friends for 15 years. :wub:

As a matter of fact, my boyfriend is moving with me! We've been dating 3 years, and best friends for 15 years. :wub:

Friends for so many years then the relationship lasting for 3 -- sounds great! Seems to me there's only one thing to top the house when you do hit goal... elope :P