Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just Got Back From Surgery With Dr.fernando Garcia

Ok Im sure we all did our research I did with another place with a lady name Nina as the coordinator. Well the surgery was 10,500. I told her that was a bit much especially when there were other places offering the surgery and the revision for 5- 6000. She tells me you want to be careful and if they are offering the service at that price that they are probably inexperinced, the place is not kept well, and other negative stuff. I just wanted to know with people that have had there surgery with Dr. Garcia find that some of its true, or not true. Anybody that has recently had there surgery what has your experinced been?

I paid $4700 for my sleeve surgery, I research A LOT of doctor's before making my decision. I am extremely happy that I choose Dr.Garcia as he , his staff , and the hospital were amazing. Not to mention the company that help me made my decision since they were always there to answer any of my questions. It's a personal decision that you have to make , but from my point of view , I think you cant go wrong with him. Hope this helps adorabletx !

Does anyone know why one coordinator would be higher than another? Just wondering since I paid more for Alighterme than Ready4Achange.< /p>

Good question^^

Sent from my ADR6400L using VST

when I was talking with a gentleman from alighterme he said that they used to be one company. I guess at some point they split. In my opinion ready 4a change is less upscale then alighterme: older vehicles, no consistent visiting. I think the extra you pay may be the company and not the doctor.

That's a good question, is it the hospital maybe? What hospital does A lighter Me use? I know Ready 4 a Change uses Mi Doctor Hospital.< /p>

they use the same hospital. Everything is the same except the company you go through.

I went through Ready 4 a Change and I loved it. I found it funny that they charge more with A lighter Me than Ready 4 A change since they are using the same hospital and same Dr. , I received a great service through Ready 4 a change and I save some money !

when I was talking with a gentleman from alighterme he said that they used to be one company. I guess at some point they split. In my opinion ready 4a change is less upscale then alighterme: older vehicles, no consistent visiting. I think the extra you pay may be the company and not the doctor.

I used alighterme and they had older vehicles and no one visited me in the hotel. I just spoke with Alma for my husband(he is going in May of next year) and she is actually very nice and she said Melissa is working for them now. I think we will go with them and save $300. That will pay for one of our plane tickets. Same hospital, same hotel and same Dr.

I've heard great things about both places....the only negative (not really negative, but..) thinging I heard was regarding the car service ....i guess one lady said the company van was being fixed, so it was kind of a junker. I've heard really nice things about the drivers. Im sxd with Dr Garcia in Oct, thru Alma at Ready4Achange. I've been totally impressed so far. There are several people who have posted their experience with Dr Garcia...search the forum. Great price, great experiences, and he's been offering a deal which means he's been doing a bunch of surgeries! I want a surgeon who's been practicing! I will post my experience when im in TJ,if anyone is interested. Good luck to everyone :-)

I've heard great things about both places....the only negative (not really negative, but..) thinging I heard was regarding the car service ....i guess one lady said the company van was being fixed, so it was kind of a junker. I've heard really nice things about the drivers. Im sxd with Dr Garcia in Oct, thru Alma at Ready4Achange. I've been totally impressed so far. There are several people who have posted their experience with Dr Garcia...search the forum. Great price, great experiences, and he's been offering a deal which means he's been doing a bunch of surgeries! I want a surgeon who's been practicing! I will post my experience when im in TJ,if anyone is interested. Good luck to everyone :-)

When are you going in Oct? I am going Nov 7th but very interested to hear about your experience when you are able to share :)