Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nyxa! I sure wish I was your neighbor! All that stuff you mentioned cooking just exhausts me just reading it! What an awesome amount of information. I wish I could sneak into your freezer!! :-)

lol aww! well, if i was your neighbor, i'd help you out! :)

i know what you mean about it being exhausting!.. but, just imagine being drugged up on pain killers & trying to do it all after surgery! LOL i'd rather do it now, while i can still wash dishes and whatnot. :) may not like it, but it will have to be done one way or another! :) unlike some other folks, i don't have a husband or any siblings that can stay home with me & both of my parents work & all my friends are at least 1/2 an hour away. :/ i'm just thankful that it's just some blended food & popsicles! :)

Mell, if you have found a "shot" that isn't primarily a collagen Protein (its usually listed in the tiny tiny print)

PLEASE PLEASE do let us know !!! I'd love to have that many grams in such a small amount of liquid !

This one contains collagen whey and casein Proteins. My nutritionist gave it the thumbs up today at the office. Good enough for me lol

This one contains collagen whey and casein Proteins. My nutritionist gave it the thumbs up today at the office. Good enough for me lol

I guess the same differences of opinion exist with NUTS the same as Surgeons ! Such a wide variety of opinion out there... It seems like just about anything goes... Guess I'll just continue to do my own research and stick with the science :)

I'm going to Walmart now. I can't get one more Protein Shake down. I've switched to the carnation Breakfast. My Dr said it was fine its actually on my list so I'm 2 a day and I've been making egg drop Soup. Not sure if I'm getting enough but I feel GREAT.

I'm going to Walmart now. I can't get one more Protein shake down. I've switched to the carnation Breakfast. My Dr said it was fine its actually on my list so I'm 2 a day and I've been making egg drop Soup. Not sure if I'm getting enough but I feel GREAT.

YUM the Egg Drop Soup sounds SOOO good !!!

It was, I used organic chicken broth, chicken breast and egg white. I boiled the broth and added the breast and strained out the chicken (can't have that yet) put the egg white in a small bowl with black pepper and oregano then dropped it into the boiling broth. Wow it was great. It was a recipe from my Dr that I just added to.

I bought the Unjury chicken powder and a chocolate one before surgery and when it came to use it after I hated it and threw it all out. I used reduced sodium Wylers chicken broth instead. Try not to buy a heck of alot until yu know what you like. I never bought anymore oowders, I went to RTD drinks and loved them. In fact I am almost 9 months out and I still have a 32 g rtd drink every afternoon. Your taste buds will definitely change after our surgery, so I wold suggest waiting to buy alot until after. just my opinion cuz I knwo ow much money I wasted on stuff I didn't even want to eat.

I am doing some advance shopping too for liquid phase. II bought Protein samples from unjury, Syntrax, and Chike!. I got the costco Premier chocolate RTD, G2 Gatorade , crystal light pure, and Better than broth chicken flavor. Also, some sugar free Jello and puddings.

Final visit with NUT is today. Will get some recommendations on milk--almond, rice, coconut, skim???

Getting excited--surgery is 1 week away!

Get samples and small containers! That's my advice. I am SO glad I listened to others on here and only got small of everything. I was a sweet girl all the way and now I can't stand sweet. I loved my vanilla Chike! Powder pre-surgery and now i can't stand it. I REALLY didn't think that would happen to me. My tastes for sweets may come back, but I'm really glad I didnt waste a bunch of money.

Good luck!

I am doing some advance shopping too for liquid phase. II bought Protein samples from unjury, Syntrax, and Chike!. I got the costco Premier chocolate RTD, G2 Gatorade , crystal light pure, and Better than broth chicken flavor. Also, some sugar free Jello and puddings.

Final visit with NUT is today. Will get some recommendations on milk--almond, rice, coconut, skim???

Getting excited--surgery is 1 week away!

i love almond milk. it has a lovely creamy, slightly almond taste & is delicious with anything.. i don't have a problem with soy products, but i'm not a big fan of soy milk, because it has a very beany aftertaste to it... rice milk has more of the consistency, look and taste of regular milk..almond milk has more Protein in it & less carbs than rice milk, so i would go for the almond milk. :)

coconut milk is very good and very tasty, but it tastes very much like coconut. lol so if you want to put it in chocolate drink mix.. it'll taste like chocolate & coconut... it wouldn't be a bad option, though.

hemp milk would be another good one.. very high in protein. :)

I was really lucky my first two weeks post surgery... pre-surgery I'd tried various Protein drinks, and the one I liked best pre AND post surgery was the EAS low carb chocolet (not the fudge) - or anything else actually Frankly, besides Water, I had nothing else but 4-5 of those a day.

now, stage 3 - that's a different story.

Best of luck!

I was really lucky my first two weeks post surgery... pre-surgery I'd tried various Protein drinks, and the one I liked best pre AND post surgery was the EAS low carb chocolet (not the fudge) - or anything else actually Frankly, besides Water, I had nothing else but 4-5 of those a day.

now, stage 3 - that's a different story.

Best of luck!

when i was into competitive bodybuilding, i loved EAS.. i was all about Bill Philips & Muscle Media & did the Body For Life thing & etc. lol Their shakes weren't bad.. I liked the strawberry ones & the chocolate. :) They do make good products!