Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bad Eating And Gaining Weight Back:(

I'm 2 months out and able to anything I mean anything! I don't eat a lot but I keep on eating the wrong foods/sugar. I have gain about 15lbs back not exerciseing like I was I feel so depressed and a looser. I feel like giving up because I don't know how to restart this journey I dont have any support I am not able to get out to a wls group. Am I the only one going thru this? Someone please help me! P.s I haven't been drinking Water or Protein.< /p>

Your not a loser u just need some help getting back on track. Look how far you've come!!!! Now hike up those big girl panties and start fresh again. Maybe kick start with a 2 week liquid diet. Start recording your eating in an app like myfitnesspal and get a workout buddy. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

It looks like you already know what the problem is. Lying around and feeling sorry for yourself certainly isn't going to help the weight come off. In fact, it'll make you more depressed.

Compare the value of laying around and being non-compliant to doing what you need to do to reach your goals. Whichever is worth more to you (personal decision) is what you'll follow through with.

In the words of Yoda, "Do or do not..."

Oh My this is not good, I have never heard of a 15lb wt. gain at 2 months. If sounds like you are still addicted to sugar, what are you doing to negate that. Are you exercising daily? If not you should think about starting an exercise program ASAP. You know what you are doing and need to get it together mentally and like nike says JUST DO IT. Good luck to you,

You mentioned you can eat anything. Do you feel restriction from your sleeve?

You mentioned you can eat anything. Do you feel restriction from your sleeve?

At 2 months I could barely eat anything at all much less keep it down. Who did the surgery?

Katrina, you have come too far to just give up. Ok.....you were back sliding. Now.....take control and get back on the losing bench. Protein, Water, exercising, and your Vitamin are essential to weight loss. This should be a part of your everyday life. Yes, it will be hard to stay on track. Maybe you could reward yourself when you lose a certain amount of weight. It is so hard for me, as well. I will be 5 weeks on tomorrow and i have had my ups and downs, However, I don't give up. Soooooo......with that being said, let's start fresh tomorrow and keep us posted. You may have to plan your meals ahead of time and stick to it. This site is helpful in keeping you motivated.....please use the resources. I wish you the best of luck and invite you to come back to the loser's bench (you already have all the right tools to start again.........your sleeve). You will do well.

I feel depressed. I feel like giving up because I don't know how to restart this journey

katrina81

good for you - coming "home", looking for help ;)

sorry you are going through this stuff, no support either, thats extra rough.

no one need judge/lecture here, we're all your sleeve sisters/brothers.

you told us what you are not doing - i'm sure you know that everything you are not doing, is what you need to do immediately if not sooner.

you must drink 64 oz of Water - but you can work back up to this - slowly, but more and more each day. drinking is one if not the most important thing a sleever needs to do

you must get your Protein in - very important

since you did exercise before, hopefully you can start this up again.

You went through a lot to prepare for this surgery/pre-op, tests , dealing w/insurance companies - maybe you paid out of pocket , traveled to Mexico maybe?

i am sure you don't want all your efforts to be in vain :(

you didn't stretch your sleeve, just go back to basics with your Protein shakes/water

you must get your protein in - drink your shakes -

starting over, fresh new start - it can make you feel good, starting all over.

you know what foods to eat - if you weren't tracking before-its very helpful to track all your food and Water and exercise. Many people use MPS, and its very beneficial

sounds like you were kindof getting in the dumps a bit, no support etc./then the worse you felt due to whatever, the more you ate, vicious cycle. you just got more and more bummed and upset.

girl, as far as support goes - turn around - we're all here for you. come aboard and vent whenever you want to, ask questions again - and read other peoples questions and answers.

i can tell you want this, you sound determined - i know you can do this

please don't give up - you can to do this :)

we're all behind you

good luck

oh no, i hope this didn't sound like a lecture, and no judgement here

I'm 2 months out and able to anything I mean anything! I don't eat a lot but I keep on eating the wrong foods/sugar. I have gain about 15lbs back not exerciseing like I was I feel so depressed and a looser. I feel like giving up because I don't know how to restart this journey I dont have any support I am not able to get out to a wls group. Am I the only one going thru this? Someone please help me! P.s I haven't been drinking Water or Protein.

lilmissdiva posted a boot camp diet. Search "boot camp" and it will come up. It seems to be a good way to get back on program. I wish you well and we are with you. Please keep us informed of your progress.

I did a google search on "5 day pouch test" and read links from there. There are great ideas and instructions to get back on track. Maybe reading info there will help???? You can do this! I have a sugar addiction and its hard for the first few days but once you get the sugar outta your system its a little easier. Tomorrow is a new day and we are here for you (-:

The pain I went through, and am going through, alone, will make me be very wary of eating anything not on the list! I never want to go through this again. All I care about is getting out of pain. If I never lose another pound, I don't even care. I have been so consumed with pain and discomfort that I can barely eat anything. Perhaps trying to remember how bad you felt after surgery might be the kick in the butt you are looking for. I know it will be for me! I wish I never had the surgery (less of a feeling than two days ago, though), but now that I have it, I'm stuck with it, and I intend to do whatever it takes to be healthy. Maybe thinking like that would help. Don't poison yourself by eating too much food...and crap.

Thanks everyone for your support I had a typo I gain 9 lbs . I have been under a lot of stress lately, I don't have any support outside vertical sleeve group I am happy to have you'll in my life! Yes! I can eat anything my sleeve is made of steel I guess ha ha but I don't eat a lot I do feel restriction I have gotten sick maybe twice due to over eating sometimes I take one to many bites. Once I lost my gym membership 3 weeks ago do to income problems I gave up on my health I was loving me 3 weeks ago! I don't have anyone to team up with on weight loss here I feel all alone. Tomorrow will be a brand new day I will start over with a liquid diet and exercise! My husband got me a treadmill today from craiglist but the weight capacity is required 250lbs or less and I'm 336 :( I tried it out anyway it works but I feel the belt stops a few times. I will keep you all posted is there anyone on here would like to be wls buddies I have fb and web cam let me know thanks everyone!

I understand It's not that simple to get back with the program once off it. In addition to posting and getting support here, I encourage you to get professional help. If you had a psychological consultation, maybe you can go back to the person who did that. If not possible, please find someone else. Because of the financial considerations, I hope your insurance will cover it. Also, if there is a weight loss surgery support group near you please go to it. Your doctor's office should be able to direct you to one. It's clear you recognize the implications of the problem here, it may be a matter of working through some issues.

The pain I went through' date=' and am going through, alone, will make me be very wary of eating anything not on the list! I never want to go through this again. All I care about is getting out of pain. If I never lose another pound, I don't even care. I have been so consumed with pain and discomfort that I can barely eat anything. Perhaps trying to remember how bad you felt after surgery might be the kick in the butt you are looking for. I know it will be for me! I wish I never had the surgery (less of a feeling than two days ago, though), but now that I have it, I'm stuck with it, and I intend to do whatever it takes to be healthy. Maybe thinking like that would help. Don't poison yourself by eating too much food...and crap.[/quote']

Sorry for the pain that you are having it will get better! I didn't have much of pain or my pain is tolerated. I'm so lucky to have this sleeve and I am not treating her right! Depression and stress takes over me sometimes.

I did a google search on "5 day pouch test" and read links from there. There are great ideas and instructions to get back on track. Maybe reading info there will help???? You can do this! I have a sugar addiction and its hard for the first few days but once you get the sugar outta your system its a little easier. Tomorrow is a new day and we are here for you (-:

Thanks luv I am about to check it out right now!!!!!