Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July Sleevers----Where Ya At? :-)

I was sleeved July 7th I am down 97 pounds almost at goal weight of 180 but now thinking of going to 165-170

I was sleeved 7/18 and I have lost 65 lbs so far. :)

Wow I'm a July 18 sleever too and I'm exactly at 65lbs since surgery:)

It's 3 1/2 months since surgery and I feel normal. Is that normal?? I've lost 60.5 pounds since July 31st. I can eat whatever I want except for salad and tortillas and sausage. Because I can eat whatever, I have to be really careful. I still measure everything and sometimes I stop before I think I'm satisfied just because I'm nervous ill eat too much. I'm scared for the holidays... Anyone else? Update me! :)

Yes I as I become accustomed to foods with this new digestive system, holidays do concern me. It is not that I want to eat until i need to loosen my belt, it is more with the socializtion and the role food plays with the holiday celebrations. I have not made public announcements of my procedure, but people do know, yet it is still difficult for me to eat the small portions and answer the questions that are associated to my wieght loss. I remain conscious of what I take in and my activity level. 75lb lost since July 24, 2012. 110 since April when I first looked into WLS. The change has been Life Saving with out questions, it is just the questions of others that seem to bother me. Self conscious over weight loss. So wierd, Right? Should be jumping up and down since I am literally able to too now! 355 lb down to 245 lb's today. I need to come up with a quick answer about my wieght loss with out the drawn out conversation and still feel that I have been completely honest. "Keeping on for the new you" only works if I stay on the well road by maintaining a healthy diet. The saying "it only works if you work it" comes to mind.

I was sleeved in July 4th and am down 67 pounds as of this morning!!!! Yahoo!! Along with the weight I am also losing a TON of hair!!!!! Yes I am eating enough Protein, taking Vitamins and Biotin and using nioxin. I just want to know when it is going to stop! I will be bald soon!!

Sleeved July 11th at 209lbs down 52 lbs weighed in at 156. Had a difficult time with Halloween candy.< /div>

We are exactly the same weight on our surgery date, and have very similar weight loss. We should keep in touch for sure.

Sleeved July 18th @ 209

Today: 154 and moving slow the last 3 weeks

Sleeved July 11th at 209lbs. Weighed in today at 152lbs. It's going very slow for me now. Not much Hair loss. Struggling with exercise. Yet very pleased with the weight loss so far .

I live my progress and it really helps to see where everyone else is because for some reason it validates that we are on track and doing the right thing! Im glad I have this thread!

sleeved July 6th. I'm losing a ton of hair now. It's visibly much thinner on the top at the part. A little unnerving. I'd still do the surgery in a heartbeat though.

I was sleeved July 7 2012 I started at 280 pounds as of today I am at 175 and feel so much better now

Sleeved July 18 at 216 lbs. I weighed in at 169 this morning and my hair is coming out too. :(

Forgot to add started at 219 now down to 161...(58lb lost).... Feel amazing, love the new me and has given me bags more confidence, wish i had done it ten years ago!!

sleeved july 12th my journey has been slow but very happy with my results I've lost 34pds.. and tons of hair.. its scary.. I've tried so many shampoos doing Biotin folic acid etc... can't comb my hair without loosing so many strands.. hope this will stop and hope my hair grows back.. by all the post seems like we are in the loosing hair phase.. ughh ... i need my hair!! but i also need my size 8 wish there wasn't such a trade off.. by the way i can eat anything i want..really anything nothing makes me sick.. but i do get scary pains if i over do it and i cannot gulp beverages i get very bad discomfort doctor said its the volume my stomach gets with liquid going to get a vaium gi test ... just to make sure all is ok..good luck to all of us and hope our hair comes back soon...

Some years ago I did the lighter life diet, lost about 56lb over 4 month period, my hair fell out then, when I showered I could see clumps going down the plug hole. It was only temporary then, and when I started eating again (and put back on my weight) it all grew back. I am hoping when my weight stabilises the Hair loss will stop. I am comfortably in a size 12 and maybe soon will fit a size 10, which I ave never been!!

How are you all doing firming up the flabby bits???

I bought a vibration plate... What a difference that has made. Only ten minutes a day of really non strenuous exercises and have toned up incredibly fast. Can't recommend it enough.

Be interested to ear any other tips for toning up and getting rid of cellulite anyone as found

Keep up the good work all you July sleevers..... So pleased to hear how well you are all doing xx