Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today will be my last BIG meal!!!!! I jus made a huge plate and cudnt eat it all!!!! Pre op diet starts 2mrw!!!! This is bitter sweet!!!

Today was mine as well. Baked chichen w/ spicy squat mashed potatoes and peas. Desert is whith wine! Bring on the liquids!!!

I started my pre-op diet today and I am starving... I'm pretty sure that I have the worst hunger headache right now!!! I just keep thinking that this too shall pace... Enjoy those last meals!!

Awwww I'm sorry.. it's gonna b really hard 4 me!!!

It's ok!!! We'll make it through!!! It will all be worth it 2 weeks from now!!! I gotta focus on the big picture :)

You will all make it through! Not gonna lie, that pre op diet sucked HARD. I totally feel your pain lol. Good luck, you got this!

Thanks for the encouragement Mel!! Cause right now I am sooo hungry! Does it get any easier? Did you have headaches?

Lol here is how my pre op diet went: day 1, threw up. Day 2, had the poos. Awful headache for like three or for days in a row. Sucked. the hunger part does go away for the most part after the third day or so, but it's the "wanting" food that didn't go away for me. It was all I thought about. The thing that helped me the most was meditating. Which sounds corny and ridiculous, but I needed to take a step back, breathe, and be like "calm down, it is not the end of the world, you will get to eat again, your fine." Lol. Letting go of such a huge habit is HARD. So try and relax, what you are trying to do is hard as hell, be firm, but gentle with yourself.

@mell I'm on day 5 and @ day 3 I felt fine no headaches r nething!!!! I guess the Protein Meal Replacements have magic n them!!!! I did all my pre-op stuff yesterday!! Sooooo im sooo xcited only 9 more days 2 my big day!!!! I'm nervous as hell but I'm doing it!!!!

It's scary for sure, but all will be well! Good luck and keep me up to date with how youre doing!

I'm doin great!!! On day 7 and feel great!!!! I'm excited @ this point

sending out positive vibes for you all, I am sure its difficult, I can only imagine but you will be successful and its proof you are on your

sooooooo close to your new way of life!

I start my pre-op diet this Tuesday and have my pre-op appt on Wednesday! To make it even more fun they want to do a fasting blood test on Wednesday at 11:30 so I get nothing till after that!! Plan on taking a thermus of broth for after the blood test!!

I start preop tomorrow! I am nervous, but excited. I had all favorites this weekend. I am still down 2lbs. So I was conscientious of what I was eating.

Sent from my iPod touch using VST

I start preop tomorrow! I am nervous, but excited. I had all favorites this weekend. I am still down 2lbs. So I was conscientious of what I was eating.

Sent from my iPod touch using VST

I am eating lunch with a friend tomorrow at my favorite local restaurant!! Made brownies today, mainly to get the mix out of the house but it was very good!!! But I'm not going to go crazy and do the whole eat everything in sight cause I think it will just make it harder on Tuesday!! Just ready for the 25th to get here!!!