Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weight Goal Challenge For New Year's Day

Hello all:

I weighed in at 232 this morning. I am shooting for 205 by January 1st.

Good luck to us all!

I have been off this site for almost a year! This challege is a perfect way to get back into things!

I want to get down to 155 by Jan 1st.

Current weight: 170

Jan 1st goal weight: 155

I'm in,

Starting weight: 187

January 1st Goal: 170

:)

I want to revise my goal for Jan.

Previously I said I wanted to be 185 by then (was 208 then) but I am now 192.So I think I will drop it with 10 pounds and try for 175 by 1 January 2013.Will revise again if needed.

I'm in!!

Highest weight: 306

Surgery date 10/2: 288

Current weight: 274

News years goal: 240

Good luck to everyone!!!

How was ur surgery ?? Hopefully things went well. I just had mine on 10-22-12 in Kennedy hospital, Stratford, NJ. Look up my posts on utube, search for 39 hours before my gastric sleeve surgery. Good luck.

I would love to be at goal by the first of the year. Currently 161, shooting for 140.

Ok' date=' I'm in. I'm also in the Halloween contest. I would like to be 135 (goal) or a size 6 by December 31st, whichever comes 1st. I'm 166.6 so 31.6 lbs to go in 3 1/2 months. I think I can do it. I'm also training for a half marathon so my fitness goal is also to run 10 miles without stopping and at least a 12 minute mile. I'm only up to 4 1/2 miles at 13 minutes. I have a ways to go. If i keep running tge weight should hopefully come off.

Good luck everyone!!!

[/quote']

I haven't jumped on here in a while because I've been so focused on the Halloween challenge. I've already made some great progress to my original quote above. I am now 154.2 lbs so just 14.2 to go by the new year. I'm running 10 minute miles already, but have not made 10 miles without stopping (but I have done 5). I'll most likely weigh in on Friday mornings starting next Friday.

Good luck to everyone in the losing and/or maintaining phase!! Lets keep the turkey and treats to a minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Update 10/31

Start weight = 278

Surgery weight (7/17/12) = 267.6

Wk 1 (10/13) = 225.1

Wk 2 (10/31) = 220.5

January 1, 2013 goal = 185

I haven't jumped on here in a while because I've been so focused on the Halloween challenge. I've already made some great progress to my original quote above. I am now 154.2 lbs so just 14.2 to go by the new year. I'm running 10 minute miles already' date=' but have not made 10 miles without stopping (but I have done 5). I'll most likely weigh in on Friday mornings starting next Friday.

Good luck to everyone in the losing and/or maintaining phase!! Lets keep the turkey and treats to a minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

I think I should also point out that I revised my original goal from 135 to 140. I think 135 will be way too small for my frame. I had some fuzzy math going and wanted to correct my post before someone called me on it. Ha!!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

This morning I weighed 238, I would like to be 200 by Jan 1.

Hi guys I'm shooting for a big goal drop 241 that will put me at 100 pounds total since I first started I haven't met one goal yet. My birthday is Dec 31st. I will make it. I'm 268 now that's 27 pounds I'm on it praying & thanking God for my goal in Jesus name amen!!

neek41

I'm in!!

Highest weight: 306

Surgery date 10/2: 288

Current weight: 274

News years goal: 240

Good luck to everyone!!!

Hi my Name is Neek we are running neck & neck & we basically set the same goal so I would like to be your weight buddy on this challenge jus meaning if you don't mind we can kind of stick together to meet our challenge. Not trying to be an annoying lunatic I just finally found someone where we have similar goals that's all if not then ok & good luck to you. :-)

neek41

Thanks for the challenge!

Sleeve date: July 3/12

Starting weight: 227

Challenge start Oct 7: 189

Current weight Nov 2: 184

Goal weight (New Year): 177

I seem to be a slow loser' date=' but this will be the 50 pound mark for me :)

[/quote']

Why do I lose so slow! I need to stop looking at other people's stats :(

Why do I lose so slow! I need to stop looking at other people's stats :(

I was the same way but look at your self look where you came from & look where you are now keep it moving & stop being hard on you. It's a process & it's all about you. As long as you keep going down, that's all that matters . :-)

neek41