Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Almost 6Months Out..123Lbs Down

You look great! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Well done love :))

So what advise could u give us that just got sleeved and are on the soft food

Take your time, and stay hydrated.. What are you drinking for Protein? I stayed with the metrx as I couldn't stand the shots... It has 36 grams of Protein, and tastes great.. What are you eating?

Also did you work out during those 6 month

I was instructed no gym for 6 months by my dr.. So other than playing with kids and my job as a high voltage industrial electrician that's bout all the exercise I've gotten.. I'm very active, and expecting another kid in January ;) lol

Oustanding Results! Congrats!

Damn dude u look fantastic ...no homo. Since i am a big eater like you how much would make full once u started on solids? One thing i cant get my thru my head is prople saying that they get satisfied on 1/2 a cup of food. I just cant accept that. Is it really true? I think my one bite is 1/2 cup rite now. Lol. Amazing result!

Amazing and inspirational. Enjoy your family and your new energy!!

It wasn't all glory at first, it was rough.. More like a mind over matter thing.. Still craved the terrible stuff.. But stayed away.. I lived off apple sauce , crystal light tea.. And pudding.. When I got to puréed I had mashed potatoes, and runny eggs.. All the while I was still drinking my pre op met Rex drinks.. To help with protein.. It tasted good, and went down nice.. So I tended to stick to things that were satisfying to me and didn't lead to discomfort.. tuna was a awesome milestone to hit as well.. I just always looked forward to the. Next stage.. All the while the weight was literally falling off and my energy level was increasing.. Odd I know..

The amount of food I ate at the beginning was about 2-4oz or so.. As swelling and such went down, my intake got more comfy at 4oz.. Half a apple sauce cup for a child.. You space it out over a hour and you can get the thing down.. When I started eating solids I'd have toast and tuna or toast and turkey.. But only half a sandwich.. No longer can you drink and eat at same time.. I used to down sodas while munching on my meal.. That's a no go, and a expeditious way to discomfort, and possible regurgitation.. I haven't puked, and pretty confident I won't.. Due to my eating anyway.. I have since graduated to a whole sandwich, but that's it.. I'm stuffed afterwards.. Literally.. And I'm happy with that.. After you graduated to foods, dunkin donuts has a 99 cent egg wrap.. Perfect size , and cheap.. I get that for Breakfast in the morn sometimes it's very satisfying, and light in your pocket.. And in a pinch their everywhere.. You have to eat though , or you will. Have a unhappy tummy.. And feel discomfort., walk around with a bottle of Water, and sip sip sip to stay hydrated. Diet snapple has been good to me and is available in most stores.. Heavy sugars bother me , kids juice boxes while the size is great they just don't agree with me, apple juice is fine though .. You will run to restroom though.. Listen it's not easy by no means most of us love food.. This is a breakup, your relationship with food is over.. But it's worth it, you'll feel better than ever, if u weren't confident in yourself cause your body before you will be a new person, you'll smile more.. I know it changed my life, and added 15-20 yrs to it.. Anyone can send me a message with questions or whatever, I'm here for you guys! I'll attach some more photos as well later on..

Rant off!