Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All Sept 12 Sleevers - Are You Ready?

I am doing good can take in approx. 24oz Unjury and a couple cups of tea...not much else now....

look at us wow. just think next month we will be so on our way.

i am in love with cold Water right now. but popsicles make my stomach cramp. i had 2 oz of broth and 2 teaspoon of Jello. my stomach felt cramped and tired.

i guess that tight stuck feeling means im full

Although I can drink, not sure of I'm sip'n to fast, its this weird feeling in my stomach or going down feels hard, guess it takes a few weeks to adjust

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Yep we will have this sleeve mastered...i call mine..Oscar the grouch...if i put too much in..he gets cranky ...lol

@wallman, that's cute I like Oscar, @ newgrandmother I had the same feeling with the popcicle, I couldn't do it. Right now i'm eating oatmeal and my sleeve seems to tolerate it pretty good.

I think I may have over done it today. Went to a few nursery with my parents looking for a white crype myrtle then to the grocery store. Not to mentioning climbing in and out of a expedition truck, no I had to come home and take 2 percocets. I am staying my butt home tomorrow!!!

I was sleeved on the 11th and released from the hospital on the 13th. I have problems with my breathing and keeping my oxygen up. I am bloated and distended but other than that I feel pretty good. I am not up to 64 oz but I am working toward it. I am using my heating pad a LOT....it really helps with the locked in gases. I am drinking Water, protien shakes. I found that I can't drink andy crystal light or propel...just plain water. Today I ate strained Tomato bisque Soup and chocolate pudding. Love Jello and cant wait until the 20th when I can have cream of wheat!! I am off the pain meds so I feel 100 % better. Hate the feeling I get when I am on Roxicet. Down to just Vitamins and Mylanta. Don't think the Mylanta is doing me any favors. Probably wont take it anymore. Tomorrow I am going to try strained cream of chicken soup. I also try to remember that 64 oz liquid is liquid not just water...:)

ready i get that same feeling i dont like it at all. i cant tell if its a full feeling or what. i guess our new tummys are still swollen.

wallman i agree withthat name when itake in to much liquid my stomach makes growling noises allthe to my throat. funny

smith girl take it easy. i feel that way also but we can hurt ourselves so take it easy

stai thats wierd because i started cream of wheat today which is day 4 it has to be strained. my nut said she dont want the tummy turning just yet.

Yes it's getting a little better but I had 4 oz of Tomato Soup in one setting, have drank Water & sipped on Atkins Advantage shake... I felt the fullness but didn't over due it... This is all so strange & I'll be glad when we can @ least start mushy foods which will make us feel a lil more normal b/c right now I don't feel normal...

Well I still cant get all the Water in. Tonight for dinner i'm having mashed potatoes and natural applesauce. Glad these are considered full liquids since I can swallow and not chew much, just make potatoes a little bit wetter.

@new grandmother...YES, I know today I didn't do much just cooked and sat in the yard fir a few hours with my daughters. Believe me I learned my lesson.

man smith i cant have those things untl the 3rd phase thats in about 15 days. all i can have is strained cream Soups and pudding, yogart, strained cream of wheat. you lucky

my next meal is 8oz suppliment. than Soup and pudding. right now im drinking my Water trying to get 8 oz in within an hour almost there.

i cant wait to be normal either ready. i dont know what ull feels like right now i just feel tight when i drink my water to fast than it leaves and i can drink more

I might change my mubd was ready somwone threw up the aopkesauce at 28 days out, don't want that to happen, so I may be having cream of chicken Soups, but why do u have to strain it, does it have any chicken in it, this is my first time so I don't know?

I just had some Gerber apple sauce & it went down okay but still get that stuck feeling which I'm not likening... It makes me lean forward & then I usually burp & feel ok - I wonder is that still has or what?? Whatever it is I hate it...

How has everyone been doing?

im good over here had to get me some variety in my diet so i got turkey meat balls from trader joes also fish sticks teryaki chicken and im enjoying it we will see what happens next week weigh in