Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Check Your Boobs!

I had a difficult time after surgery as many know...however, I recently turned the poverbial VSG corner in the last few weeks...I can eat some foods now... get my Protein & fluids down without the constant nausea & pains...thank goodness/valuim,bentyil & zantac!

So I'm back to work fulltime, taking care of grandson even went on a Anniversary date with my husband to our favorite Chinese restaurant (PF Changs) had egg drop Soup & 2 shrimp steamed dumplings WITHOUT throwing up immediately in the restroom!!!

All this and I am wearing 10/12 super Cute jeans!! (OMG reallY???) It seemed like I could finally breath deep and get things done that I had put off...during the rather Orrible months since VSG.

So firstly, I had my regular mammogram that I had put off (6 months) last week...they called me back next day on friday and said can u come back today for a rescan...I knew with my mom dying of breast cancer that it might not be good..long story short they said I have what looks like stage 1 breast cancer. I go back tomorrow for a lumpectomy and will find out within 24 hours if they are right.

I say all this to remind you ladies DO NOT put of something so damn important...get those boobs checked regularly and ON TIME...please!!

Strangely I am pretty calm...(not hubby! bless) I figure if it is...then I will fight it, in the mean time I am reading everything I can about what's in store and trying to stay positive.

Hugs to you all!

PLEASE #CHECK YOUR BOOBS!!!!

Nancy x

Oh Lord! You will be on my prayer list! I am so sorry to hear. Keep us posted, please!

Definitely sending prayers your way. I agree....get those boobs checked! Never put off the important stuff.

Hugs back to you Nancy!! Stay strong and positive sister! That breast cancer battle is all to familiar around here. I wish you all the best as you have your lumpectomy tomorrow!

Sending a prayer to you tonight! Stay strong, my mil had breast cancer in both breasts same spot ....they called it mirroring. Well she has been cancer free for 5 years now!

I actually had a mammogram in may and they found 2 lumps but since I'm only 30 they would do a rescan in 6 months so in November I go back!

I know it's scary but god is with you every step!

God bless

Prayers for you and hubby, be strong!!

I hope they can either tell you it's a false alarm or that they can get it all! You are in my thoughts.

Thoughts and prayers are with you!

Prayers going out to you and your husband.

You are such an inspiration. Please know you are in my prayers.

Praying for you!

sending positive prayers your way...You are in my thoughts!

So sorry you have to deal with this. My mom was diagnosed at age 60, so it freaks me out. I'll be 60 in Oct.

My mom died at age 82 and she was cancer free for years and years.

Sending prayers and healing thoughts your way!