Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Very Frustrated

i am on day 5 of my liquid diet. i never thought i would say this but i dont want anything else sweet. sf Jello, cyrstal light i cant tolorate them anymore omg. my pudding is ok its just those two. i dont know if i can keep this up i want to eat food right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. i am so glad this forum is here so i can vent. oh and lets not forget the peeing omg how much Water do i have in me omg i am at work and i sware to you i go about every 20 mins and it be a lot not a trickle i have a full bladder. i want to add some source of food so bad omg i cant take it anymore helppppppppppppppppppppppp grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hang in there! It will all be worth it!

RAVEN I WANT TO EAT RIGHT NOW SO BAD.

RAVEN I WANT TO EAT RIGHT NOW SO BAD.

Don't do it!!! Eat a Popsicle or chew a piece of gum which I'm doing right now to avoid eating.

sugar free Popsicle, fudgesicles if you have access to them while working. They make you feel like youre being naughty and cheating. And try brewed iced tea with barely any sweetner in it at all. Just enough to tell theres some there will do the trick.

I found hot beverages like herbal tea helped my appetite when I wanted to eat!

BTW... Decaf tea if at all possible!

Make a list of why you're doing this. Put it anywhere you have access to food so that you are forced to see it before you make a bad choice. You can do this! When you get through it you will be looking back and be so proud of yourself.

I will not be required to do a liquid diet before surgery so I am not sure if you can have protien shakes? But if you can Unjury has a chicken Soup flavored protien poweder that you can add to Water. I have read a lot of people who have tried it and think its great. I dont like sweets at all so I plan on ordering it to have after surgery! Maybe you can try it out. It could be a pleasant change from all the sweet stuff :) Good Luck!!!

I drank chicken broth with pepper. It was such a treat to have something that wasn't cold or sweet. I saved it for my evening snack and went to bed happy. And early. :lol:

My surgery is also scheduled for the 12th but I don't start my 7 day full liquid diet til the 5th. How come you are already on day 5 of it? Are you getting it done in Mexico?

hi billymom, i left my gum at home grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

nate thank you i will bring my tea tomorrow we have starbucks here but they close at 6 pm

zuri thank you so much

tamara you are so very lucky. yes ive tried the Soup i dont like that the Water has to be a certain temp in order to mix thats to much trouble. thank you

giselle i will try that actually broth is my dinner but i dont get off till 1030 tonight so i ddidnt bring enough i will tomorow. thank you

lvn no i havent.

Hang on there NG - you're doing so gooooood and you will be so happy and proud in the end. No self sabatoging- you've come this far. Try some of the other suggestions- like something warm.

Hiya! So proud of you ngm! Day five must be really hard, your over the "excitement motivation" of day 1 and far away from "imminent surgery motivation" of last day!

I know you will do your best possible and plan better tomorrow...

We believe in you! Beth