Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August Sleevers..what Is The Progress

Fantastic wgt loss. U look awesome. Keep up the great job u r doing. Exercising will help out the wgt loss and to tone..

I was sleeved on August 24th. I wanted to share a video that a local TV station did about me. I am a singer/songwriter and they wanted to do a piece about my music. We started talking about my surgery and the impact it had on me. Hope you enjoy it!!!

At my goal wgt of 130. Normal BMI 24.2.. Wearing a sz 2 or 4 from 22-24. From 3x to small or med.

I've been reading everyone comments and isn't it wonderful!!! I was sleeved 8/21/12, I'm down 93lbs!!! Went from a size 18/20 3x to a small/6 I feel fantastic, sometimes I can't belive it, my daughter weighs 58lbs and when I pick her up and try to walk with her I think to my self I walked around with this weight in me!! Good luck to everyone and keep up the good work! It truly is worth it!!!

my surgery was 8/30... started at 272... I hit normal BMI (160pounds) at 10 months, 1 week.... Im aiming for my 2nd goal of 140 pounds now.

I had a platic srgery consult recently... was told between my thoughs & belly, I have 5-10 pounds of excess skin. so getting rid of that should help some towards my final goal...

What are some of you doing for your one year sleeved anniversary? I've been shopping and I dont wanna go eat lol so I need ideas!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using VST

What are some of you doing for your one year sleeved anniversary? I've been shopping and I dont wanna go eat lol so I need ideas!

I don't know what I want to do. My surgiversary is August 17th... It is amazing how fast the year went by. I know I should have lost more but 100+# feels pretty good today! Hope my doc feels the same on my year visit;-)

Sent from my iPad using VST

I haven't figured out what I'm going to do. I was hoping to be down 100 by then but I am so happy with the 92 so far. I'm not ready for new clothes yet. I'm thinking maybe I'll try to walk/jog a 5k next month.

I shop too much as it is... and will be away since it's Labor Day weekend.... good question...I need to celebrate!

My one year anniversary was yesterday 8/6. With a total loss of 130lbs, I am trying be to be at a final goals weight of 175, sod that's 20lbs more. Happy One year everyone!!!!

I am going to put myself on a strict Protein Shake diet until the 24th.thats my one year surgiversary. So I will be starting as soon as I'm able to grocery shop and buy my shakes. Which will be in a couple days. I've been ranging between134-138lbs with Water weight. I want to get down to 130 now so I won't die every time I get close to 140 because of water weight.

Today is my surgiversary!!! One year ago today I made the best decision to save my life and enjoy life! My highest weight was 348 - SW 335 - TODAY 231! I feel great and the future is so bright I have to wear shades;-) i am working on the 70# more to be normal bmi. Blessings Sleevers!

Sent from my iPad using VST

I had my anniversary on 8/15 I am down a total of 93 pounds and this was the best decision of my life. I attached a pic of myself with the outfit that I had on the morning of surgery.

[ATTACH]17111[/ATTACH]

post-39041-13813668961107_thumb.png

I was sleeved 8/29/12.

Highest wgt 243

March 2012 wgt;213

8/28wgt: 213

I reached my goal wgt mid July: 126

I am still running but go to the gym and a fit class.

I have maintained my wgt for the last 6-7 wks

post-35853-13813669711443_thumb.jpg

I was sleeved on 8/5 . I haven't lost too much and I know I have been eating too much and the wrong foods. I was going out to eat like before surgery . Not eating as much but would have egg drop Soup 4 shrimp a bite of an egg roll ect. Another day 4 spare ribs and 3 waffle fries. Now I see iv only lost 21 pds and 4 weeks out. In my mind I was saying if I chew it really well it is considered mushy food. -Not - Starting tomorrow I will be back on track and had this for a reason. Not sure why I do this to myself. Tomorrow will be a better day.