Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August Sleevers..what Is The Progress

I was sleeved aug 13' date='12 I started 204 and today I'm 140 down 64 lbs! My average day is under 1200 cal. I can eat thick Soups, salads, chicken, pork, fish. I don't do bread or Pasta too good. I can't drink alcohol. If u like join my fitness pal and u can see a lot of sleevers and what they eat daily.[/quote']

What is your name on fitnesspal?

I was sleeved Aug 24th...Here is a picture...first pic was the Saturday before my surgery and the second picture was two weeks ago!!! 348 lbs and 274 lbs :) My personal goal is 175 lbs but my doctor says I can get to 150 lbs which I can't even imagine!!!!

You're gorgeous!!! Keep up the good work!

What is your name on fitnesspal?

Ladydeenj

It says I need to be your FB friend, have you as a contact in my phone, or have your email to request you as a friend. I promise I'm not a creeper! I just want to be as successful as you!!! Will you message me your email? I promise not to spam you or stalk you.

Love,

Your Fatal Attraction

LOL J/K!!!!!! :)

It says I need to be your FB friend' date=' have you as a contact in my phone, or have your email to request you as a friend. I promise I'm not a creeper! I just want to be as successful as you!!! Will you message me your email? I promise not to spam you or stalk you.

Love,

Your Fatal Attraction

LOL J/K!!!!!! :)[/quote']

Good morning!!! Waiting on ya!! Come join MVP

Sleeved 8/13/12

Starting weight 204

Today 140

Total loss 64 lbs !!!

No change for me!!! Juggling this stupid pound !!!

Okay AUGUST Sleevers...anyone STUCK?!?!

I was sleeved 08/24/2012

SW 348

CW 263

I was stuck at 269/267/264 since 02/08/2013

Just going up and down up and down...

FINALLY I've been staying at 263...I have SOOOOO far to go to get to 150 :(

Hopefully the scale will start to move again...

On a MORE positive note...I am in a size 18 pant 14/16 top which is almost too big and I bought a dress that was an XL!!!!!!!!!

Anyone gong through this right now?!?!?

I was sleeved 08/24/2012

SW 348

CW 263

On a MORE positive note...I am in a size 18 pant 14/16 top which is almost too big and I bought a dress that was an XL!!!!!!!!!

I haven't lost much weight since the new year but I have gone down from a size 14 to as 10/12. It's frustrating that the scale isn't moving but as long as I look and feel good I'm not complaining too much!

I was sleeved 08/24/2012

SW 348

CW 263

I feel ya girl! I've been bouncing between 156-159 for about 6 weeks. I'm doing my best to not get to stressed about it and stay positive but its HARD! This is my 1st stall, so I've been pretty lucky so far, but I'm ready for that scale to start moving again soon. I haven't been eating bad, but I could stand to be a little more strict so maybe thats what I should do... I don't know.

Im losing slower than Id like but the inches are melting so I cant complain...I want to lose 10 more pounds by the 31st of March.....

I've been stuck also... I've up'ed my exercise which wasn't anything before and now have been stuck for a few weeks.. Up and down the same couple pounds. I'm trying not full get frustrated. Of course I have noticed that I'm able to eat just about anything now, in smaller portions, so I really need to deal with my food issues that I thought were gone. Just hanging in there, glad to know I'm not alone!

Ive been stuck for about 2mths now. Ive been fluctuating between 143 & 146lbs but Ive dropped from a size 7/8 to a perfect 5/6pants so I can't really complain. But hopefully the scalle will start to move again. Ive decided I want to get down to 130-135lbs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using VST

Today is my 7 month surgiversary. My highest wgt was 243'. My surgery wgt 213 and today I weigh 146.

I went from wearing 2-3x to m-l I can even fit in a sz L junior and 22-24 to sz8-10 and i can wear a sz 11 junior..I am running and I go to the gym 2-3xs a wk.

from November 2012 thru March 2013 I have finished 7 5ks and have 2 more in April and a 10k in May.

I am so glad I had this surgery done.

I just want to let everyone know

DO NOT GET DISCOURAGED AND NEVER EVER GIVE UP..,,,

today is my 7th month surgerversary..... today I weigh 182.2 down over 90 pounds....25 to go to get from overweight to normal BMI....a lil over 50 to go til goal of 130 .... I wear a size 12 for the most part,,,can fit a few 10's here & there

I havent done body measurements for the month yet but Ive gone from squeezing into a size 10M or 10.5 shoe to a size 9M

my bloodwork is all over the place....Ive gone from too low Iron, Calcium & B1 to now too high...hoping to find a happy medium in April though I suffered from this issue long before VSG

I was sleeved 8/21 220 on surgery day....I am down to 146!!! Wearing a size 8, had a rough time the first three months, but I am feeling soooooo good, I look at before pictures and can't believe it!