Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Explain Your Name!

I always hated it when people said...."oh you are preety....y dont u lose some weight"....as if i wasnt trying!!! So the name...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using VST

I've had this nickname since HS.

Robbin=my first name' date=' no typo with the double b's.

O=long O, kind of Italian sounding, but I'ma no Italiano lol[/quote']

I will never again be able to see a post of yours without saying Robinooo like a mobster.

First name is Kandi

Middle name is Marie

I was 37 when I made the profile

= Kamrie37

I foster & rehabilitate abused puppy mill dachshunds (doxies) and have anywhere from 5 to 10 doxies running around the house at a time. Hence 'ville.' As a profession I work with dogs. :-)

Oh that's soooo awesome!!!

Here's my photobucket with pictures of my rescue fosters!!!

http://s893.photobucket.com/home/blevarre

I particularly miss the stunning red kelpie! He was an inspector case fearful of men, 18 months later I rehomed him to a man!!!

I still have the little Keeshond, the big one passed away recently.

I still have the two ginger tabbys and the big brown tabby...

I love seeing Toby the blue cattle in his new home, and Neko the grey kitty in his multimillion dollar pad in Perth with his exotic sis ;)

I watched a YouTube video " I'm worth it" and it re inspired me to have wls surgery. That was 3 months ago 16 days until surgery:)

My name SonnsWuv are the names of my 2 fav band members of P.O.D. The singers name is Sonny whom is in my profile pic with me..Wuv is the drummers nickname look them up if you like Rock or christen rock music !

My name: xavtay2 comes from my sons name. It is the first 3 letters of both their names with the #2. I love my boys and that is why I created the user name I have

Copied and pasted from the other name thread...

Well, mine originally was Mommy2Girls, but then I changed it to be shorter, M2G (plus after a couple of people who didn't want to type that out would say Mommy...lol, sounds wierd coming from anyone other than your kids!)

But I have two girls so not only am I a Mommy OF 2 girls but I'm a Mommy TO girls (don't know what it's like to raise boys!) so I thought that Mommy2Girls cleverly associated the two ideas.

M2G is much easier to type out!

My name first and middle .....

Buffy=ugh, my birth given name.

The fat slayer because everyone always calls me Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

I watched a YouTube video " I'm worth it" and it re inspired me to have wls surgery. That was 3 months ago 16 days until surgery:)

I seen that video .. Very inspirational

Coexist23 - I am the biggest " Can't we all just get along" type person. So let's coexist! 23- my birth date.

Well, i was born in New Jersey. When MSN had chatrooms (showing my age here) i tried every angle of JerseyGirl and finally gave up and went with Joisey since that's how we pronounce it anyway. And the 01 is because I needed a number.

Back in '83, my mom's friend called me Dani-dooter (my name's Danielle) and my mom (Barbara) she called Barber-darber. She had weird names attached to everyone's real name. So, after a while she just started calling me "dooter." Once I stepped into the 90's and "got the email," I used dooter because it was weird and always available. (not so much anymore, oddly enough) Someone at my church got a hold of that info, and now everyone there calls me dooter too. I feel a bit like a cartoon character sometimes, but hey..... it's cool. B)