Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Explain Your Name!

Well its prettyh unoriginal but Susan Faye is my name. I figured I had been called enough nicknames on the basketball court- tree, big country, general etc.- I just wanted to be me for a change.

Pretty simple too, first name and birth year lol.

Pretty simple too' date=' first name and birth year lol.[/quote']

Sorry lol, Middle name and birth year...what was I thinking...

Mines pretty simple too. Liam is my son and I am soooo in love with him and he wa born in 2011 soooo Liamlover2011 is just about always my username for things!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Root = administrator of a Linux or Unix operating system' date=' man = well, MAN. Been Rootman for like 20 years from back on the old BBS days and dial up modem access to the burgeoning internet.[/quote']

My hubby is the IT Manager over 4 cancer centers, so believe it or not..I know what Linux and unix is..only because of dh!

Wolf girl' date=' because I really like Wolves (see my wolf tattoo in attached pic) 78 the year I was born[/quote']

I like that tat, but that had to hurt!!!!

Mines pretty simple too. Liam is my son and I am soooo in love with him and he wa born in 2011 soooo Liamlover2011 is just about always my username for things!

I think that is sweet!

I like that tat' date=' but that had to hurt!!!![/quote']

It did hurt the most out of all my tattoos. I was quite shocked it hurt that much, lol

My hubby is the IT Manager over 4 cancer centers, so believe it or not..I know what Linux and unix is..only because of dh!

so now you're L337. lol :)

When I decided to get the surgery I decided to "give it my all" from that moment forward. No more slacking. When I feel like giving up in the gym, I remind myself that I am "GivingItMyAll" and push through.

Sent from my iPad using VST

Dexter. Not the tv show. I had an old cat and he decided to make a bed out of a boot box. Yes, Dexter boots. My friends stared to call the cat dexter and now I use it for online nicknames.

I think that is sweet!

Thanks!!!

Obvious. I am of american indian descent. And a registered nurse

My first name starts with a K and my middle name starts with an R. My family call me KR as a nickname. When I went to chose my email address around 12 years ago, all the KR's and related names were taken so I decided to spell it instead. (K) Kay ® argh- I spelt it 'argh' as I was getting frustrated at the time because every name I wanted was taken. Now Kayargh is almost a daily part of my life! Lol.

Hi everybody! I sing so instead of saying "the singer" I just used the slang term "da singa" and 3 of my social security numbers!!!