Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My One Yr. Sergerversery! Aug 29. 2012

In 6months months nobody will kno u! Trust me on that! I lost 100 lbs in 6 months and u wil too!.pls only drink diet drinks..trop50 ok sumtimes..5cal drinks r fine too. But to me I still seem fat..im still thick and I meed to loose another2olbs to be rite but ppl say no but ppl wil always say that but u have to do wats best for us.

I need to put a current pic up and sum before pics..my fil pic is 3months old and I have lost atleast 15lbs since..ok guys I will post soon..thanks

Thanks guys! I had my doubts at first wen I was getting discharged from the hospital and my dr. looked at me and said.. I want u down 100 lbs in 6months and I never forgot wat he said and I made it and all of us will and much more! I dont feel to proud yet becuz I havnt reach my goal of 165 and wen I started out wit all this..my goal was to wear an 11/12 and weigh 180 and thats it but now im trying to learn how to maintain it and loose more..thanks guys for ur kind words.

Tanisha...

Congrats on your amazing journey...any diet, or workout tips on how to slim down nicely? I am four weeks post op and have lost 19 lbs...but have been stalled for over a week :(

PO 259

Day of 8/3/12 252

Current 233

Thanks for your time

I wish I had a buddy to do this with..anybody need a buddy that we can share ideas and plan foods that we wil eat for the week and plan an exercise routene? Let mi kno pls

Thanks guys! I had my doubts at first wen I was getting discharged from the hospital and my dr. looked at me and said.. I want u down 100 lbs in 6months and I never forgot wat he said and I made it and all of us will and much more! I dont feel to proud yet becuz I havnt reach my goal of 165 and wen I started out wit all this..my goal was to wear an 11/12 and weigh 180 and thats it but now im trying to learn how to maintain it and loose more..thanks guys for ur kind words.

Wow omg amazing. I want results like yours! How did you do it? I'm stalled and feeling like ill never lose another lb :(

I wish I had a buddy to do this with..anybody need a buddy that we can share ideas and plan foods that we wil eat for the week and plan an exercise routene? Let mi kno pls

I'm so in I would love to learn from you and also share some of my ideas

I did too! I stalled for a week and then sum at times..u doing very very gud..my first month I lost 19lbs to..oh pls u on the rite track..sum ppl dont loose nothing the first month..only diet and 0caleries drinks ok..thy have great ones..minute maid has a 5calorie one and thats gud but pls stay far from calorie drinks..try to walk 45minutes to an hour everyday..u new out but push ursrlf to do that pls..thats the key to sucess that walk five to six days pr.week..in 6 month time nobody wil kno u oh and pls lift a lil weights..not real heavy but do that as much as u can..u wil luv urself for it!

A chipitis do I kno how many times I said I couldnt loose another lbs.oh pls..u will doubt urself alot doing this ordeal..i feel like that now..i cant loose another lbs but I kno I can..forel u doing gud..wat is ur weight now if u dont mind and how tall r u? Ima tell u somthing after

U A chipitis do I kno how many times I said I couldnt loose another lbs.oh pls..u will doubt urself alot doing this ordeal..i feel like that now..i cant loose another lbs but I kno I can..forel u doing gud..wat is ur weight now if u dont mind and how tall r u? Ima tell u somthing after

U only 233! Wow! U wil be 145 in kno time ..im dory but r u female or male brciz I dont c a pic..men loose faster than gals anyway but ur on the rite track

U A chipitis do I kno how many times I said I couldnt loose another lbs.oh pls..u will doubt urself alot doing this ordeal..i feel like that now..i cant loose another lbs but I kno I can..forel u doing gud..wat is ur weight now if u dont mind and how tall r u? Ima tell u somthing after

Inshallah...:) this us so hard I am,only having crystal lite, Water, sobe life, and pure Protein w Water but cut down in the shakes I am only walking twice a week but need to step it up. Currently at 233 5 ft 7 in. shukran..I will do as you say :)

U only 233! Wow! U wil be 145 in kno time ..im dory but r u female or male brciz I dont c a pic..men loose faster than gals anyway but ur on the rite track

I'm female ..don't know how to upload my pic yet lol