Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

An Nsv That Made Me Blush ;p

awesome!! Did you ever expect a year ago to be where you are today?

awesome!! Did you ever expect a year ago to be where you are today?

I'm not sure what I thought anymore...lol

Everything is so different now compaired to then. I think before I was thinking like the sleeve was going to be this quick thing, that I would lose so fast....but I still couldnt picture myself as thin.

Now I still dont think of myself as thin, and my wii doesnt either because it still says that I am in the obese catigory. I dont think that I look fat, just not thin. It is weird. I am so happy that I got the sleeve....no regrets at all!

You look great by the way! Can you believe it has been a year already?

That is too cute!!!

Thank you! No I sure can't believe it's been a year! I thought I would lose quicker too but that's ok - it's been steady! I am happy I got it too!

I'm not sure what I thought anymore...lol

Everything is so different now compaired to then. I think before I was thinking like the sleeve was going to be this quick thing, that I would lose so fast....but I still couldnt picture myself as thin.

Now I still dont think of myself as thin, and my wii doesnt either because it still says that I am in the obese catigory. I dont think that I look fat, just not thin. It is weird. I am so happy that I got the sleeve....no regrets at all!

You look great by the way! Can you believe it has been a year already?

So my hubby and my daughters went into Kmart to buy something. After they went in I realized that I needed something. I went in and got the thing I needed. I was at the register paying for my stuff when my hubby and kiddos came up to the register across from me. I saw my hubby look over at me' date=' at which time I thought he realized that it was me. He looked me up from the feet to the top.....and then came across my face and then shook his head.

He didn't realize that it was me at all. When he did his face had this shocked and embarressed look on it. He laughed and said, "I just got caught checking out my own wife....haha!"

I thought it was pretty cool that I am skinny (and sexy) enough for my own hubby to check me out :)

Love it!!!![/quote']

That's hysterical!

That's awesome!!!!!!

I just read this to my hubby and he laughed too, so sweet! In public, getting checked out instead of running to different isles when you see someone you know and are embarresed about how you look (that was me). I caught mine checking me out, at home on Thursday and I asked him what he was doing and he point blank told me..."checking out my wife, have a problem with it?" Nope no problems here. Lovin the sleeve and life now.

Kewl! Hopefully you didn't get amd at him, all guys do it!

I just read this to my hubby and he laughed too, so sweet! In public, getting checked out instead of running to different isles when you see someone you know and are embarresed about how you look (that was me). I caught mine checking me out, at home on Thursday and I asked him what he was doing and he point blank told me..."checking out my wife, have a problem with it?" Nope no problems here. Lovin the sleeve and life now.

that is so wonderful! doesnt it feel good to know they are still in to us? :) just a little more now...lol

Kewl! Hopefully you didn't get amd at him, all guys do it!

oh no, I wasnt mad at all! haha

If I see a pretty woman that I think my hubby would like I will point it out to him.....Just did this the other day when we went to universal studios....there was this beautiful woman walking by when we were sitting down.....I mean BEAUTIFUL!!! She even had one of those shirts on that dont have sleeves, or sides so you could see her whole bra free boob action on the side...im all......LOOK, LOOK,LOOK....real fast....he liked it..lol

Sounds like a happy marraige. I approve of this message.

Sounds like a happy marraige. I approve of this message.

definatly happy! we are celebrating our 18 year anniversary on the 20th of september. we make sure to act like we are dating, and not just like we are married and have kids. its important to keep dating even after you have kids and are married! :)