Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Sleevers! Announce Yourselves

glad to hear that you are doing better NightOwl. :) one day at a time.

I try not stress over my liquid intake cause it REALLY stress me out. I take start off each day brand new and strive to hit my 64oz goal every day.

Sleeved 10/24/12 Sent from my iPad using VST

I try not stress over my liquid intake cause it REALLY stress me out. I take start off each day brand new and strive to hit my 64oz goal every day.

Sleeved 10/24/12 Sent from my iPad using VST

I haven't been getting enough either. Water has been giving me heartburn. I don't know why, but it makes it hard to drink it. I have been drinking hot herb tea & Sobe Life water. It helps, but I know it's not enough.

Sleeve date: Oct. 15. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

I make sure to start the day with 16 ounces of hot herbal tea. Two cups before Breakfast.< /p>

Still no weight loss. One positive thing though is that before the surgery I would have given up if I didn't see any progress. Now I can't give up! :)

I know brandy. It is so hard and frustrating. I felt embarrassed to tell my family I have stopped loosing. But please listen to me. It will start again. Im 5 weeks and stalled the last 2 weeks and just started loosing again. Lost 4# in 2 days. It's so hard to hang in there but it will start again. I promise. Hugs.

That's my problem. I lost 23lbs right away but since my post-op follow-up appointment I'm stuck!!! Like super stuck! NOTHING! as a matter of fact I gained a few ounces. :( I'm not getting all of my fluids. I'm just really feeling like I'm failing my sleeve.

Oh ladies!! Scary but we have made a huge leap of faith!! having surgery knowing this was for a new us and I just know it will get better!! I am the worlds biggest pessimist but I just keep telling myself it will be worth it! Having said all of that I have been having a pity party all day!!

At least we know it is not just us. I keep telling myself "It has to work... It has to work... It has to work!"

Well ladies, stay positive. Easier said than done but hey, we're in this together. I lost 14# pre-op and I'm 4 weeks out and have lost only 11#s. My PA told me to look at the overall pic, not these days or this week. After seeing it her way, I'm doing 5#s a week which is insane :) Don't give up, we have no choice! It will work out....we don't wanna be looking sick losing too fast, ya know! Hang in there :)

Wow im sleeved on 10/8, before surgery with my yr long process i weighed.430 as the yr progressed getting closer to my surgry date i was 376 after surgery im 355.my dr claims I shoulda lost moreweight im at.a.stall.now nothing gained,nothing lost ,im hoping this is normal

Wow im sleeved on 10/8' date=' before surgery with my yr long process i weighed.430 as the yr progressed getting closer to my surgry date i was 376 after surgery im 355.my dr claims I shoulda lost moreweight im at.a.stall.now nothing gained,nothing lost ,im hoping this is normal[/quote']

Wow! You have already come so far!! Congratulations on your weight loss so far. Everyone is different & our bodies behave differently, and yes, you might be in a stall, but you'll get out of it. You have already come so far...be proud of that. Keep working the program and more weight will come off. You got this!!

Sleeve date: Oct. 15. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Quiana

Girl!! You r doing great!!!! Most of will stall at some point, but we just gotta hang in there when we do.