Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Sleevers! Announce Yourselves

Things went well, Im on pain pump with leg massagers to prevent clots. I have a terrible headache, but otherwise Im ok. Moving to bathroom ok and took short walk down the hall. One of my nurses had this procedure last year and she looks great. Gave me some good tips. Glad all of my Octosleevers and sleeve sisters have checked in are doing well.

My mouth is so dry from this ear patch. Otherwise I'm good. Very little gas pain and just sore. I'm glad everyone is doing well!

Things went well' date=' Im on pain pump with leg massagers to prevent clots. I have a terrible headache, but otherwise Im ok. Moving to bathroom ok and took short walk down the hall. One of my nurses had this procedure last year and she looks great. Gave me some good tips. Glad all of my Octosleevers and sleeve sisters have checked in are doing well.[/quote']

Got my leg massagers on too. Wish we could take them home lad to hear you are doing well!

Post or 20 hours. Was doing super yesterday. No real gas pain, mostly belly muscle soreness. They were giving me dilaudid and roxicet (i am allergic to codeine and morphine makes me itch like crazy), but that stuff made me so dizzy! I had a rough patch about 9pm. I suddenly got nauseous and started retching. Thew up some old blood and wet the bed (due to retching and having given birth to a couple of 9 pounders) how embarrassing. Well the nurses and pa were amazing. Changed my pain med to IV toradol and I slept a good 6 hours. I can feel my bowels starting to wake up, a little uncomfortable, but tolerable.just had my blood drawn. Today I am having my leak test and I plan to walk, walk, walk the halls. How are you my octosleeve sisters and brothers it's 6 am, gonna roll over and go back to sleep

Just Do It!!!

This is it!

On my way to hospital' date=' in about 3.5 hours ill be on the operating table. Here we go!

X

#onedayiwillbeslim SD - October 4th 2012[/quote']

Good luck and blessings!

Just Do It!!!

Had surgery yesterday, had awful gas pain in abdomen, I am getting dilaudid for pain, taking gas x and it seems to work, walked a few times, glad the surgery is done, but I am really sleepy. Congrats to all my October 3rd sleevers.

I'm Oct 15th at Presbyterian Main (Uptown).

I'm Oct 15th at Presbyterian Main (Uptown).

I'm October 12 at CMC Mercy

This is the first time i have had a chance to post' date=' but I was sleeved on Monday morning and everything is going well! I was the second surgery in because the lady before me had a few more complications and they wanted to have a little extra time with her if needed. I saw the surgeon before going in and he praised me about my 50 pound loss that I had acheived on my pre-op diet. 50 pounds!! I was so impressed with myself that I just have to say this: If I can do it, so can you!! I have faith in everyone here.

I was only in the hospital one night, I have been managing pain really well and I just sleep a lot. Gas pains were gone mostly after the walks that I had to take. Ice was A-Maz-Ing! and now I am just trying to keep up with fluids otherwise. I have one incision that hurts, but the others are pretty well painless. I am just gonna be hanging around my house for the next few days, then I am going to start walking around the block to get my activity level up. It feels good to be on the "other side" and I am looking forward to the rest of you making it there, too!! I wish you all luck and hope and all the good energy I can muster! You GOT this![/quote']

You rock girl! You are going to do so well with the sleeve! What an inspiration you are!

Headed to the hospital for my 6:30 check-in to my new life. Good luck everyone!

Headed to the hospital for my 6:30 check-in to my new life. Good luck everyone!

Blessings headed your way

Just Do It!!!

I am so proud of all the post op octosleevers! We are on our way. And to all my pre op buddies...you can do this! You have worked so hard to get here. With your will and determination and the Grace of your Faith, you will join us on the healthy side.

Just Do It!!!

Hi

I am 54 years old, married and a Financial Advisor. I am having surgery October 8, 2012. I am six days in on the 10 liquid diet. I am down 14 and looking forward to another 86. I live in Farmington, Connecticut and Darren Tishler is performing my surgery. I am psyched!

liquid diet today....yeah for me! In tomorrow at 5:30am.....first on their menu for the day. It's ok tho. I think the butterflies are starting to flutter now.....smh. I'm just gonna stay calm today and relax. I've got a early start in the am, I'm like 2 hrs away. But nevertheless, I'm gonna enjoy my liquids....lol

Just scheduled my preadmission testing for 10/8 at 8am! Surgery on the 16th. Omg does it feel real. Have preop apt on 9th with surgeon.

Can't wait to be a loser! !! Lol.

This is it!

On my way to hospital' date=' in about 3.5 hours ill be on the operating table. Here we go!

X

#onedayiwillbeslim SD - October 4th 2012[/quote']

Praying for you and all the Oct 4 sleevers