Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Sleevers! Announce Yourselves

You know..I feel more sore (like I have worked out) than I feel pain. Fluids are going down well, but I've been sleeping so it's hard to get it all in.

Done did it! Surgery done at 10. Had to stay in RR until 2 due to a bed shortage. I am in my room now' date=' been sleeping since I got here. The Roxicat knocks me on my butt. Pain is ok. Just in upper left abdomen. Feels Like the stitches pain you get after running fast. Drinking 30 cc Water every 15 minutes while awake. No nausea at all. Exvept for the being so sleepy and the tolerable pain, i feel pretty good. So far so good ![/quote']

Glad u r doing well!

Great I was waiting on you to post glad everything worked out great I am on my way also surgery date 10/17

Had my last appointment with surgeon today. Oct 12th here I come!

Glad to hear everyone is doing well. I am finally confirmed for October 9th and it is suddenly very real!

Done did it! Surgery done at 10. Had to stay in RR until 2 due to a bed shortage. I am in my room now' date=' been sleeping since I got here. The Roxicat knocks me on my butt. Pain is ok. Just in upper left abdomen. Feels Like the stitches pain you get after running fast. Drinking 30 cc Water every 15 minutes while awake. No nausea at all. Exvept for the being so sleepy and the tolerable pain, i feel pretty good. So far so good ![/quote']

Very good to hear from you! See you on the losers bench:)

Glad to hear everyone is doing well. I am finally confirmed for October 9th and it is suddenly very real!

I am scheduled for October 9 too !!!! Scared and happy all at the same time , can't wait until I am the one posting how well I am

Doing

I'm Jen...my surgery is scheduled for 10/16. I'm having my surgery at Northeast Medical in Concord, NC.

I wish you all the best of luck! :)

Not loving the pre-op diet, but it's going okay! ;) I was required to go on the Optifast diet for 4 weeks due to my BMI...so today started my 2nd week...

Anyone else having surgery in or near Charlotte, NC soon?

I'm Oct 15th at Presbyterian Main (Uptown).

So glad the early Octosleevers are doing well. It makes it seem so real,

and my date of Oct. 19th be here soon! Starting the liquid diet on Saturday! The end result will be so worth it!

This is the first time i have had a chance to post, but I was sleeved on Monday morning and everything is going well! I was the second surgery in because the lady before me had a few more complications and they wanted to have a little extra time with her if needed. I saw the surgeon before going in and he praised me about my 50 pound loss that I had acheived on my pre-op diet. 50 pounds!! I was so impressed with myself that I just have to say this: If I can do it, so can you!! I have faith in everyone here.

I was only in the hospital one night, I have been managing pain really well and I just sleep a lot. Gas pains were gone mostly after the walks that I had to take. Ice was A-Maz-Ing! and now I am just trying to keep up with fluids otherwise. I have one incision that hurts, but the others are pretty well painless. I am just gonna be hanging around my house for the next few days, then I am going to start walking around the block to get my activity level up. It feels good to be on the "other side" and I am looking forward to the rest of you making it there, too!! I wish you all luck and hope and all the good energy I can muster! You GOT this!

Well..I am adjusting to my sleeve. The gas was the worst part otherwise minimal discomfort.

36 year old mom of 3 (19' date=' 10, & 5). I live in Northeast Mississippi. My surgery is scheduled for October 23rd & I can't wait![/quote']

Hello mrs jones I also am having my surgery on the 23rd I am very excited I wish you the best of luck!! God bless

I can not believe in less than 12 hours its going to happen! I am nervous and excited at the same time. Good luck to all my fellow sleevers!

This is it!

On my way to hospital' date=' in about 3.5 hours ill be on the operating table. Here we go!

X

#onedayiwillbeslim SD - October 4th 2012[/quote']

Good luck!!!!!