Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Sleevers! Announce Yourselves

Day 3 of 10 day pre-op liquid diet. Hard day yesterday at work. Was very tired. I have woke up Monday and last night at 3am STARVING ! Anyone else felt like that ? Getting excited. Fly to San Antonio next Wed for surgery in Mexico Thursday. Good luck and prayers to all Octosleevers!

I am also on day 3 I'm not waking up starving but I can't seem to sleep I'm a housewife so I try to stay in the bed the majority of the day but it doesn't help I go to bed super early b/c if I'm awake I think about eating. I just want to encourage you to hang in there we can do my sleeve date is Oct 17

Sitting in the surgery waiting room, feeling very tense. This is really about to happen and Im so excited Im taking this giant step for my health!!

Sitting in the surgery waiting room' date=' feeling very tense. This is really about to happen and Im so excited Im taking this giant step for my health!![/quote']

U can do it and we're all here waitn to see u check n afterward :)

Sitting in the surgery waiting room' date=' feeling very tense. This is really about to happen and Im so excited Im taking this giant step for my health!![/quote']

Yay , your going to do great

Done did it! Surgery done at 10. Had to stay in RR until 2 due to a bed shortage. I am in my room now, been sleeping since I got here. The Roxicat knocks me on my butt. Pain is ok. Just in upper left abdomen. Feels Like the stitches pain you get after running fast. Drinking 30 cc Water every 15 minutes while awake. No nausea at all. Exvept for the being so sleepy and the tolerable pain, i feel pretty good. So far so good !

Done did it! Surgery done at 10. Had to stay in RR until 2 due to a bed shortage. I am in my room now' date=' been sleeping since I got here. The Roxicat knocks me on my butt. Pain is ok. Just in upper left abdomen. Feels Like the stitches pain you get after running fast. Drinking 30 cc Water every 15 minutes while awake. No nausea at all. Exvept for the being so sleepy and the tolerable pain, i feel pretty good. So far so good ![/quote']

So glad to hear from u....glad ur on the mend!!!! :-)

Done did it! Surgery done at 10. Had to stay in RR until 2 due to a bed shortage. I am in my room now, been sleeping since I got here. The Roxicat knocks me on my butt. Pain is ok. Just in upper left abdomen. Feels Like the stitches pain you get after running fast. Drinking 30 cc Water every 15 minutes while awake. No nausea at all. Exvept for the being so sleepy and the tolerable pain, i feel pretty good. So far so good !

I'm so happy you and all the others that we have heard from are doing well, I wanted to contact you this morning but was to late :( so I'm very relieved all is well and you and the others are in my prayers for a speedy recovery.

Deb

"

Done did it! Surgery done at 10. Had to stay in RR until 2 due to a bed shortage. I am in my room now' date=' been sleeping since I got here. The Roxicat knocks me on my butt. Pain is ok. Just in upper left abdomen. Feels Like the stitches pain you get after running fast. Drinking 30 cc Water every 15 minutes while awake. No nausea at all. Exvept for the being so sleepy and the tolerable pain, i feel pretty good. So far so good ![/quote']

Great I was waiting on you to post glad everything worked out great I am on my way also surgery date 10/17

Hey guys! My surgery was at 8:00 this morning. I'm doing very well. I had some nausea when I woke up but they took care of that. I got up to walks bit ago and was still woozy so I did one short lap. The pain is not bad but I am using my morphine pump just to stay ahead of it I've only used 2 mg lol. I will check in again later!

Hey guys! My surgery was at 8:00 this morning. I'm doing very well. I had some nausea when I woke up but they took care of that. I got up to walks bit ago and was still woozy so I did one short lap. The pain is not bad but I am using my morphine pump just to stay ahead of it I've only used 2 mg lol. I will check in again later!

So glad to hear from you & that you're doing well. Take care of yourself & enjoy the good drugs ;-)

Yay glad your doing well

Praise God! You did it. Glad to hear you are doing well, this give me some relief. Sweet dreams zzzzzz

Greattt! Glad to know you are doing fine.