Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey guys... I am going to try to answer all the questions but if I leave anything out let me know...

First off food intake - I average between 400 and 600 calories a day. Yes that number is low but my bloodwork is great and I feel great. I do still struggle to take in as much Protein as I am supposed to.

Typical Foods - I eat a lot of grilled chicken, salad with vinegarette dressings, oven baked bologna, milk, etc. I drink atleast 1 cup of heart healthy fat free milk each day with a tablespoon of nesquick. I think it curbs my sweet tooth.

The rules I swear by - I avoid breads, pastas, and pretty much all grains. Every once in a while I have a bite or two. I also avoid carbonated beverages. I avoid crackers, chips, and Cookies bc they go down way to easy and are too fattening.

Exercise - I do not have an exercise routine. I have 3 kids and I coach softball. I try to stay active during the day either with my dogs (I work with a Pitbull rescue), my kids, or cleaning house. Throughout the day I focus on tightening my muscles, I do counter push ups, work on my posture when sitting, etc.

Loose skin - I have a lip of skin on my stomach that I hate but I have had 3 c-sections so I had it before the weight loss. My arms look fine with no real lose skin to note. The inside top of my thighs look a little lose and wrinkly but not so much that I am uncomfortable in booty shorts. My breasts however are a different story. I weighed 120 when I got prego with my first child and I went from a B cup to an F... After three kids I was a droopy triple D. Now I am a 32 D but they look like tube socks with a tennis ball when I lean over (sorry for the visual!).

I am still steady losing but much more slowly. My surgery date was 03/01/2012 so I have lost 98 pounds now in less than 6 months. :)

Thanks for all the congrats! I will try to get my before and currents posted tomorrow.

He subject says it all! I finally after almost 6 months broke down and shopped for new clothes! Everything I bought is a size 4!!! 97 pounds down and 21 to go to goal! I started at 228 and now weigh 131! Thank you God for VSG! :)

Congrats to you! I hope my success story goes as well as yours

My breasts however are a different story. I weighed 120 when I got prego with my first child and I went from a B cup to an F... After three kids I was a droopy triple D. Now I am a 32 D but they look like tube socks with a tennis ball when I lean over (sorry for the visual!).

what a description! Love it! Guess every silver lining has its cloud!

You look absolutely ace from you're little profile pic- please post before and afters.... My date is Oct 4th to get my sleeve- you have inspired me and boosted my hope for a better future x

Your success is really awesome to hear!!! I had my surgery August first and weighed in at 206 I'm currently at 185 I'm 5'2 you give me hope that someday I will reach my goal weight!! :)

Hip hip hooray!! Sounds amazing. I can't wait for surgery!!! Size 4 wow!! Go you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I eat fruit on occasion but not daily. The first several weeks out from surgery (after the liquids stage) I ate fruit bc it was easy to get down. It typically has a lot of sugar in it which makes me crave more sweets. I eat homemade quacamole several times a week. We make it with 1 avacodo, 1 large Tomato, 1 yellow onion, lemon juice, salt and pepper and it is so yummy.

Also to answer the question about hunger... No I don't ever feel hungry. Everyone gets head hunger but after the sleeve there is no physical hunger pains.

I love your story, it is so inspirational! A size 4 is amazing & your profile pic is lovely. I also would like to see your b4 & after pics. Great job!

Wow! I started at 225lbs and goal is 135 for me. Thanks for the inspiration!

That is Awesome Crystal!!! How tall are you? I am 5'2 and was thinking setting a 135ish goal weight but I am seriously considering trying for 120 just to see if I can.. I am currently 222

That is SO awesome! I so hope that will be me in 6 months! Have you exercised a lot?