Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You Know You're A Sleever When...

When u don't have anymore friends cause u lost more weight than them.

When fat ppl hate you and the once smaller r bigger than u turn their nose up cause u can wear a 4 or 6. And that's all that's left on sale. A lady threw my size at me gave me dirty look and walked away. It's not all fun being thin again

...You take one bite of something you've been craving and then stop instead of inhaling the rest

...You look for ways to put Protein into everything you eat (Molten lava cake with chocolate Protein Powder =p)

...You want to try on all your clothes every week to see if they suddenly fit

...You feel like you've made the ultimate concoction when you mix two protein filled items into something you can actually get down (A smoothie with yogurt AND protein powder? !)

...You almost pass by the posts labelled TMI and realize you should probably look at it because you're most likely having the same issue

...You can't sleep on your side because it feels like your stomach is hanging and anyone you tell that to looks at you like you just spoke nonsense

...Your stomach is more talkative than you are

...You have suddenly decided you need to name your stomach, despite having it for your whole life =)

Izuri, you are so right!! I absolutely love those, :)

1.your tummy feels hungry, then you burp and say, oh, okay, nevermind. :) 2. You try on something in your closet that was too small and now it's too big to wear anywhere. 3. Even your underwaer feels baggy. 4. you exercise like mad for 3 days and you gain 2 lbs. then, you decide to eat a carb and you lose 4 lbs.5. an old boyfriend you haven't seen in 30 years tells you you're beautiful.(wow)

You order a kid's meal when you go out with friends and your friends finish it!

With each day that passes since my surgery on 8/1' date=' I'm realizing that my life really, really, really is changing! Today i giggled at myself as I reflected on a few of the changes. Please feel free to join in!

You know you're a sleever when...

1. You look forward to eating your Gummy vitimins because it's almost like eating candy

2. You walk through the grocery store and nothing looks appealing

3. You get to the check-out at the grocery store and the only thing in your cart is Protein.

3. You can't find anything in your closet that fits and this makes you SMILE :Ds

4. You're thirsty but you can't drink because if you do you will have to wait 10 more minutes for lunch

5. You're panties don't slide down below your muffin top anymore

HAHAHA!!! What a crazy ride the last 20 days have been.

[/quote']

Your finally able to see the TV laying in bed without having to lay on your side to move your belly out of the way

You can finally polish your own toe nails !!!!!!

You get excited when you feel a bowel movement coming on (finally). And can't remember when you last had one.

You get excited when you feel a bowel movement coming on (finally). And can't remember when you last had one.

Oh wow!

2013 is my year....SD 12/3/12 BK NY

When u don't have anymore friends cause u lost more weight than them.

When fat ppl hate you and the once smaller r bigger than u turn their nose up cause u can wear a 4 or 6. And that's all that's left on sale. A lady threw my size at me gave me dirty look and walked away. It's not all fun being thin again

If those "friends" are so jealous of you that they end your friendship-they weren't true friends anyway! True friends rejoice in your accomplishments, love that you are bettering yourself and getting healthy! Will they come running back ig you regained the weight? Probably not. When they see you- you're a huge visual reminder of what they should do too if they are over weight. If they are trim- they are afraid of sharing the limelight. Selfish. You don't need that!

Hahha!!! That is so true!