Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How The Hell Do You Drink Isopure?

I bought it from the Vitamin store' date=' and I mustered up the courage to try the grape flavored one.... On the rocks. Not bad! It's NOT great. But better than I expected and better than other drinks I have tasted! I could definitely choke this down on a regular basis. It's a winner!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

I could tolerate the grape ice flavor on ice diluted with Water....a couple of drops of a flavor enhancer like MIO drops might help. At least I met my Protein goals and it was only for 3 days!

Now I am scared. I just bought 4 bottles of Isopure..... I did not like the vanilla premier Protein so I will try chocolate next. I did like Syntrax nectar though! strawberry kiwi, fuzzy navel, Cappuccino, and double stuffed Cookies were nice flavors! How does everyone feel about unflavored Protein mixes?

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Oh gosh! I am scared too! I jst bought 3 containers of Isopure and if I hate them it will suck!!

Its not that bad with ice and a little Water, I promise!!

Its not that bad with ice and a little Water, I promise!!

I sure hope so, otherwise I'm sending them your way! lol

No thanks....I gave them up after day 3. I make a variety of Protein shakes with chocolate or vanilla Protein powders and Torani sugar free syrups, coffee etc...Isopure is a 3 day episode, I didn't like it, but it was tolerable for the few days...that's why I said Water it down and add ice, at least you'll get your protein in.

Good luck!

Gladiator from smoothie king is great! 45 gms of Protein. # flavors-- the strawberry with a couple of fresh or frozen strawberries , 1/2 cup ice --good good good

PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTION....what happens to you if you dont drink the Protein shakes...or what happens to you if you just have 1/2 the required amount of protein.............I mean will I die...or get 20 yrs older ...or.......look like hell.......WHAT HAPPENS......????????

Without Protein it takes longer to heal, your skin becomes gray and waxy, your hair will likely fall out more than if you got your protein, and you'll be short on energy.

Without Protein it takes longer to heal' date=' your skin becomes gray and waxy, your hair will likely fall out more than if you got your Protein, and you'll be short on energy.[/quote']

You also need protein to lose weight

i just bought Isopure low carb dutch chocolate flavour....mixed it wd skim milk...d taste is tolerable but i wonder whats d white stuff tht sediments in the shaker...??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using VST

You also need Protein to lose weight

Hahaha I left out a VERY important reason to get in Protein. Whoops :)

Here's the other thing about Protein, your body loses fat and muscle during the weight loss process, the protein helps maintain and support your muscles so that not as much is lost. Going low carb forces your body to burn the glucose in your own body fat rather than using the glucose (sugars) from high carb foods, your body uses the most readily available source of energy first.

hahah... Isopure hater here too. Tried 5 flavors and did not like any of them. I use the Premiere Protein pre-mixed chocolate shake (Vanilla is gross) 11 oz has 30 grams of Protein and tastes better to me then any Isopure' date=' powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury, Syntax nectar, Ease I have tried and Premiere Proteins 30g in 11 oz is more per ounce of protein then the Isopure. You can get them at costco and Sam's Club[/quote']

I really like these

I agree, Isopure isn't very good. I have 3 bottles left, maybe will choke them down. If you want to mix some kind of milk, try a vanilla soymilk light to mix with flavored Protein powders. I like Unjury's chicken Soup too as well as Celebrate bariatric chocolate and creamsickle flavors. I put them in my "bullet" blender with a little ice and Water. Also making sugar free Jello and puddings with the plain Protein Powder, not too bad.