Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Which Protein Drink

I just came home from the the hospital yesterday. I got my sleeve on Weds. Feeling ok. I'm looking for a tasty refreshing Protein Drink not a shake. I have Cytosprt whey isolate Protein drink (Tropical flavor) but that flavor is not so good after while. Any Suggestions?

im 9 days post op i seem to like Isopure tastes like a watered down crystal light a little pricey though

any particular flavor you like?

Isopure clear Liquid Protein from GNC. 40 grams per bottle!

I tried the mango peach and it's pretty bad. Tastes like bad medicine. Do you mix it with anything maybe?

I'm drinking something called Proti 15 comes in all different flavors. Ever flavor is awesome. I get them from my Doctors office but you can also buy on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&field-keywords=Bariatrix%20Nutrition%20Corp.&index=hpc&search-type=ss Best thing in the world. I advise to try it. LEmon is the best. Just mix 1 packet with 8 oz. of Water and mix.

I like Isoflex whey Protein Shake in Peanut Butter and chocolate flavor. It comes in a powder and I mix it with either almond milk or lowfat acidofilus milk. Got it at complete nutrition, but I'm sure you can get it online. They also have a mint chocolate chip flavor that sounds good. They also have a iced tea you mix with Water that I heard is good. Has 27 grams og Protein per serving

I've been going to places like Sprouts (formerly Sun Harvest) and Whole Foods Market to get the single-serving packs of various shakes, so I won't have to waste money and commit to a whole container.

My most favorite one was Garden of Life Raw Protein - Real Raw vanilla. I had it with SO Delicious Coconut Milk (Original) (one of the employees suggested that the taste would be better). I also put a little packet of Starbucks instant Decaf coffee...and WOW!

It was sooooo goooooood! NO aftertaste at all. It was like having a Frapuccino!

The only issue I have is that the coconut milk and the single serving of the mix altogether had a total Protein of 18 grams, and a total of 11 of carbs. Carbs should be under 30 grams (I think?). 3 shakes a day will put me 3 grams over, but it has 3 grams of fiber...so will that make a difference? But the mix does have a lot of other good stuff, like Vitamins A, D, E, and K, and Probiotics and enzymes. And NO JUNK! I'm probably going to have to get different flavors of the same product and test them out too. I'm not too keen on chocolate and strawberry flavored Protein Shakes, but I have a feeling that if I stick to the same brand, I'll like them just as much as the vanilla.< /span>

I'll have to e-mail the nutritionist. It's just that I finally found a protein shake mix that agrees with me...

Edited by thewellkeptwoman