Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4 Months And Loving It

So I am officially 4 months and 1 day out today. It's been a journey to say the least. Not any issues with the sleeve, just the head part of it. I know I have lost a lot weight (89 including pre-op) but I mentally still see myself as what I looked like before. But, I have went from a size 22/24 to a size 14, I went from 285 to 196, I weigh less than I did in Jr high, and weigh less than my husband does (by 5 pounds thank you lol). It takes a lot to accept the compliments from others, but I have got to say, I like the attention.

I work out at least 4 days a week for 60-90 minutes. I eat almost only Protein, though I can say I don't really watch calories. As long as I know my carbs are down, and I get all my liquid, I know weight will eventually move. Just know that this journey is not easy, but I would do it a 1000 times over.

I would've put full body pics up, but the only before pics are only in bra and pants LOL. Other than that, never really allowed full body shots.

post-25624-13813659627897_thumb.jpeg

post-25624-13813659628261_thumb.jpeg

Wow even without full body shot you can tell u have lost a lot of weight. Great job. You look great.

wow you do look great. Can you tell me do you still drink Protein Shakes. I am 5weeks post op. I eat what ever i want . Of cource it has to be heatly. I get prettty close to 60gms of Protein in. I have been slacking on the Water. But I have been at a stall for 2 weeks. I was wondering if maybe I nn to drink the protein shakes again.

wow you do look great. Can you tell me do you still drink Protein Shakes. I am 5weeks post op. I eat what ever i want . Of cource it has to be heatly. I get prettty close to 60gms of Protein in. I have been slacking on the Water. But I have been at a stall for 2 weeks. I was wondering if maybe I nn to drink the protein shakes again.

I drink a shake every morning. Could I eat what I need to get my protein, yes. But I get up at 2:30, gym from 4-5, work at 6-3, then home to take care of my 18 month old. So it's convenient lol. I was at 5 weeks when I stalled. I stalled for 4 weeks. Just up your fluids, protein first, and exercise. It will fall off again. During that time I saw my BODY change, even though the scale was at a stand still.

Star you look fantastic! Very beautiful! Great job :)

What protien shakes do you drink?!

As of right now i weigh 280(jus this morning),surgery on sept 14th..any tips on how to start off and what type of excerise for loose skin?!

As of right now i weigh 280(jus this morning)' date='surgery on sept 14th..any tips on how to start off and what type of excerise for loose skin?![/quote']

As of right now i weigh 280(jus this morning)' date='surgery on sept 14th..any tips on how to start off and what type of excerise for loose skin?![/quote']

I drink premiere. I get it from Sam's Club. As for loose skin... Still working on that. It's the main reason I work on abs and lift weights so much. Still loose though. But I heard it draws up more with time

Star congratulations thus far you look amazing!

congrats!! you look so good!

Looking great keep up the good work!

Congratulations! You look great! So happy for you... :0)

Sent from my iPhone using VST

You look amazing Star!!!

Looking good! I love to see people in the places I want to go. I am working on getting thru the process now and come here to get ideas and even more motivation. I then go home and wrestle around my own little 15 month old boy and that just makes me even more determined.

Congrats on the loss and keep it up!