Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Was Your Final "straw That Broke The Camels Back"

Like every1 else here there's many reasons I'm making this choice.

1. Every brother or sister I have has a fat joke or nickname for me n yes they also use them in public

2. my 6 year old niece asking me "titi why are you fat' date=' can I see your belly giggle?" N that was also in public

3. Being a disappoint ment and embarrassment 2 my family drove me 2 depression. Making me feel so alone.

4. I cry when I go clothes shoping... Neva could walk in a store pick something I like and having it fit... I only have 1 bag of clothes that I wear all year round for 4 years

5.can't even look. In a mirror or have another person take a picture of me with out me wanting 2 hide

6. My health problems are getting so bad I can't run nor move quickly, I use to speed walk with my mother n now I slow her down, cause of my knees.

7.I would love 2 go 2 the lake n not sleep because I'm ashamed of my look. Tired of being depressed or having every 1 tell me I'm big like I didn't already know this. I want 2 be more active with out having 2 stop every 10 mins kuz some part of ma body is hurting.

8. What hurts the most my family don't even know I misscarried twice, doctors sed something about my stress levels and hormones n I was already high risk n was put on rest n now they tell me my chances of haveing a healthy baby in slim to nun.

My aunt had the bypass done n I did my research n found out about the sleeve told my mom n she jumped right on bored. She says the only thing she worring about is the bill and how much insurance will cover but she knows what this means 2 me... I'm 5'6 and 280 pounds... My mother is only 5'8 and 130...

Thoes are just the tippy top of reasons I want this[/quote']

I hope the procedure is able to aid you in eliminating some if the problems.

I had mine July 22,2013 and wish I did it a year ago.

Thank you, I hope so too. My main goal us to be happy and healthy

Add to my list- tired of my bra digging into my shoulders and my back rolls- yes my back rolls.

{)i(} Sent from my iPhone using VST {)i(}

Add to my list- tired of my bra digging into my shoulders and my back rolls- yes my back rolls. {)i(} Sent from my iPhone using VST {)i(}

That was the first thing to go for me. Then the double chin.

I answered this one awhile back, but I have a new one. I work as a registered nurse in a nursing home and there are several pregnant staff members there. The staff regularly talks with the elderly residents about their babies and when they are due. They will look at me when I come into their room, pat my stomach and say, "How is your baby doing?" I have had that happen three times. Enough is enough. I know it's an honest mistake, but it does hurt. When I tell them my youngest baby is at home and 12 years old, they are mortified, but I just laugh. Then I slink away from the room, moping.

There's so much pain here. I can relate.

This summer we went on vacation and I sat down in a little beach chair which immediately sunk all the way into the sand and I was stuck in it.

So embarrassing!

I finally got approved and I will never have to go on vacation fat again!!!

Honey, I am so sorry to giggle when I read this, but I can SO imagine this happening to me! And with the help of your new tool and the things you will learn, you will never have such a thing happen again.

That was the first thing to go for me. Then the double chin.

OMG. A moment of silence for all the back rolls lost this year..... May they rest in peace. ;)

Honey, I am so sorry to giggle when I read this, but I can SO imagine this happening to me! And with the help of your new tool and the things you will learn, you will never have such a thing happen again.

Thanks. The thing is I don't feel like Im that big that I can't sit in a damn beach chair. How did this happen?

OMG. A moment of silence for all the back rolls lost this year..... May they rest in peace. ;) {)i(} Sent from my iPhone using VST {)i(}

Girl I did a major happy dance. I went form a 40d to a 36c. Can't wait to afford a sexy bra from VS!

Girl I did a major happy dance. I went form a 40d to a 36c. Can't wait to afford a sexy bra from VS!

Man I wish I was a 40 D... Im a 46 or 48 DD at the moment n killer back pain... I cant wait to drop the sizes.. Going to talk to my doc 2 the 23rd see what else my insurance is askin for then a wait for the date :)... Cant wait ... Sooooo happy

OMG. A moment of silence for all the back rolls lost this year..... May they rest in peace. ;)

Let the Church say Amen!

Man I wish I was a 40 D... Im a 46 or 48 DD at the moment n killer back pain... I cant wait to drop the sizes.. Going to talk to my doc 2 the 23rd see what else my insurance is askin for then a wait for the date :)... Cant wait ... Sooooo happy

Yes, I know the feeling. I'm doing a half dance now..lol..almost there.. I'll be glad to get some cute bras too (I'm 42DD now) and have to wear these boulder holders ..can't wait to toss them! I'm not prone to a whole lot of belly or back fat, for me it's my arms and thighs... thunder CAT...for real..lol..ugh..

Yes' date=' I know the feeling. I'm doing a half dance now..lol..almost there.. I'll be glad to get some cute bras too (I'm 42DD now) and have to wear these boulder holders ..can't wait to toss them! I'm not prone to a whole lot of belly or back fat, for me it's my arms and thighs... thunder CAT...for real..lol..ugh..[/quote']

I have 2 order bras n for some reason the girls just won't stay in them... I hate it... I got fat every where. When I was in high school I never thought id get like this...

You girls have nothing to complain about- Try dragging 44Gs around! I hope they go first.