Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Was Your Final "straw That Broke The Camels Back"

@@GENNYOSKINNY yes, I put healthy recipes and my journey

[/url]

could you friend me please my fb name is

Gennifer Flesuras

My husband is 8 years younger than I Am. I've always been paranoid of him wrighing less than me. I tried dieting twice and weighed even more. Then Medicare began to allow the sleeve. I was able to use my 2 diets as proof along with my hystory of a stroke and an arythmia. Well,...it's been 6 months and if you include the 10 pounds U lost in the two months before the pre-surgery diet, I've lost 104 pounds. Only 63 to go!

Not in any particular order ????

☆ When I started to look at the size of a chair, and what it was made of, wherever and whenever I needed to sit somewhere & the constant fears of breaking a chair or not fitting in a booth at a restaurant or fearing not being able to fit in a desk at school.

☆ Standing up in a best friend's wedding and being the obvious "fat bridesmaid".

☆ Seeing how poorly the ^^^ bridesmaid dress fit me and how large I really looked, when the wedding pictures were released online for all of the wedding party & wedding guests to view...yuck.

☆ Going on vacation last August with my family and needing the largest tube to float in the lake with everyone (I called it the plus size tube lol).

☆ My heart breaking as I watch my (already overweight) Father continue to gain weight, develop diabetes, having to use a c-pap machine to help him breathe at night, breathing heavily & wincing when he goes up and down stairs (one step at a time) because of his hip and knee pain and struggling as he slowly gets in and out of a car. I love him so much & want to see him healthy, and I hope that my weight loss journey inspires him to want to get better.????

☆ Being sick & tired of being seen as: the "fat friend", the "chubby girlfriend" (as my EX liked to use as a term of endearment), or the "heavier girl" when someone describes me.

☆ I'm over my friends trying to make me feel better about myself by saying things like, "You're just big boned", "You have a larger frame so of course you are a little heavier" or "This (clothing brand) runs big, so it should definitely fit you". {I love them to pieces & I know they love and care about me too and only mean well!}????

☆ After being diagnosed with multiple neurological disorders this year that has left me bedridden at times, A bad breakup after a 3 year relationship with the guy I was living with and planning on marrying because he couldn't handle me being sick and was disgusted with weight I had gained, having to leave the best job I ever had because of my illnesses, losing my insurance and having to move back in with my parents (I'm so lucky to have the best parents!), I've decided to TAKE BACK the control of MY life!

Getting this surgery is the drastic positive change that I *desperately* need in order to improve the quality of my life tremendously. I was the heaviest I've ever been in my entire life summer of 2014 and I cannot wait to see how much I will weigh, what size I'll be and, most importantly, how much better I will be feeling (both inside & out!) this year! 2015 is gonna be my year to shine! ????

Not in any particular order

☆ When I started to look at the size of a chair, and what it was made of, wherever and whenever I needed to sit somewhere & the constant fears of breaking a chair or not fitting in a booth at a restaurant or fearing not being able to fit in a desk at school.

☆ Standing up in a best friend's wedding and being the obvious "fat bridesmaid".

☆ Seeing how poorly the ^^^ bridesmaid dress fit me and how large I really looked, when the wedding pictures were released online for all of the wedding party & wedding guests to view...yuck.

☆ Going on vacation last August with my family and needing the largest tube to float in the lake with everyone (I called it the plus size tube lol).

☆ My heart breaking as I watch my (already overweight) Father continue to gain weight, develop diabetes, having to use a c-pap machine to help him breathe at night, breathing heavily & wincing when he goes up and down stairs (one step at a time) because of his hip and knee pain and struggling as he slowly gets in and out of a car. I love him so much & want to see him healthy, and I hope that my weight loss journey inspires him to want to get better.

☆ Being sick & tired of being seen as: the "fat friend", the "chubby girlfriend" (as my EX liked to use as a term of endearment), or the "heavier girl" when someone describes me.

☆ I'm over my friends trying to make me feel better about myself by saying things like, "You're just big boned", "You have a larger frame so of course you are a little heavier" or "This (clothing brand) runs big, so it should definitely fit you". {I love them to pieces & I know they love and care about me too and only mean well!}

☆ After being diagnosed with multiple neurological disorders this year that has left me bedridden at times, A bad breakup after a 3 year relationship with the guy I was living with and planning on marrying because he couldn't handle me being sick and was disgusted with weight I had gained, having to leave the best job I ever had because of my illnesses, losing my insurance and having to move back in with my parents (I'm so lucky to have the best parents!), I've decided to TAKE BACK the control of MY life!

Getting this surgery is the drastic positive change that I *desperately* need in order to improve the quality of my life tremendously. I was the heaviest I've ever been in my entire life summer of 2014 and I cannot wait to see how much I will weigh, what size I'll be and, most importantly, how much better I will be feeling (both inside & out!) this year! 2015 is gonna be my year to shine!

I like your attitude, instead of wallowing in sorrow for your run of bad luck you're deciding to be proactive and do something about it. YOU will do fine, and you WILL feel better, I have no doubts. You go girl!!!

I like your attitude, instead of wallowing in sorrow for your run of bad luck you're deciding to be proactive and do something about it. YOU will do fine, and you WILL feel better, I have no doubts. You go girl!!!

THANK YOU!!! :)

The last guy who told me that I was perfect except for "one thing" --my weight.

I've been hearing this all my life. I'm tired of it.

I am happy you are using this to spur yourself to good health. However it is my opinion that that guy is a Loser with a capital L. Who is he to judge you. Good riddance! You deserve better at any weight!