Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1. I confess that I don't exercise as much as I should either.

2. I confess that I sometimes miss being able to eat like I used to.

3. I confess that after lising 70 lbs. my biggest thrill was being able to shop in the "normal" clothing section this past weekend.

4. I confess that I weigh myself every time I walk by my scales.

5. I confess that I was shocked to see a picture of what I look like right now because when I look in the mirror I still see me as heavier than what I am.

6. I confess that my self esteem has improved significantly.

7. I confess that having this surgery is the best decision I have ever made and that I'm loving every minute of it!

I confess that it is still hard giving away my clothes that are too big. I confess I am worried about weight gain during my hospitalization after undergoing neurosurgery again for the second time in one year. I confess that I was very annoyed that my surgeon restricted my workouts pre-op' date=' which added to me not reaching and being stuck at 99lbs. I confess that I've had a few glasses of wine to prepare myself for going into the hospital in the morning. I confess I've been so stressed about surgery again that I haven't gotten in my usual Protein and Water intake over the last week.[/quote']

I wish you well. Take care and keep us posted.

I will and thank you for your well wishes.

I confess that I still think about an ice cold Diet Coke. Every. Single. Day.

I confess that if I am out making a decision about what is best for me to eat, I still order WAY too much.

I confess that for ELEVEN days, my scale did not move and it terrified me.

I confess that I can't wait for the day that shaving my legs and "stuff" doesn't require two hours and an oxygen tank!

I confess that tonight at dinner, I snuck a noodle - Oh the HORROR!

Can I keep going?

I confess that I can't wait to read more and more and more confessions from others!

I confess that I haven't lost any weight since April and I have eaten everything that I shouldn't be eating! pizza -crackers -chicken pot pie -noodles candy- ice cream and so on....

I confess that I have not exercised the way I need to and I feel like crap because of it...

I confess that I have not been taking my Vitamins the way I'm supposed to & some days I don't take any at all....

I confess that I canceled my last appointment and I haven't rescheduled it with my surgeon...

I confess that I am disappointed in myself! My surgery was November 14, 2012 and I have failed terribly!

1) I confess that I eat fast food about three times a week (all low cal high protein) but i still feel bad.

2) I confess that I think i eat way too much in one sitting and constantly worry if i am stretching out my sleeve

3) I confess I only get about 45g of Protein on a good day.

4) I confess I drink a soda about once a week

5) I confess that when i look in the mirror i see a completely new person that i love. I am just terrified that since i had the surgery at such a young age (I am 16) that i will regain by the time i am 20.

Wow. That did feel good! I like this thread.

1) I confess that I eat fast food about three times a week (all low cal high protein) but i still feel bad. 2) I confess that I think i eat way too much in one sitting and constantly worry if i am stretching out my sleeve 3) I confess I only get about 45g of Protein on a good day. 4) I confess I drink a soda about once a week 5) I confess that when i look in the mirror i see a completely new person that i love. I am just terrified that since i had the surgery at such a young age (I am 16) that i will regain by the time i am 20. Wow. That did feel good! I like this thread.

Oh my you are young!

I understand your last fear. But I'm 47 and I think "umm if I live 30 more years can make this sleeve last"

Wishing you all the luck and strength in the world to you :)

I confess that I haven't lost any weight since April and I have eaten everything that I shouldn't be eating! pizza -crackers -chicken pot pie -noodles candy- ice cream and so on....

I confess that I have not exercised the way I need to and I feel like crap because of it...

I confess that I have not been taking my Vitamins the way I'm supposed to & some days I don't take any at all....

I confess that I canceled my last appointment and I haven't rescheduled it with my surgeon...

I confess that I am disappointed in myself! My surgery was November 14' date=' 2012 and I have failed terribly![/quote']

Mahow, everyday is a new day. It's okay to ask for help, that's how we all got here is by ignoring our needs.

I confess that I don't exercise

I confess that I don't ever get in all my Protein or fluids

I confess I don't take my Vitamins

I confess that every once in awhile I will eat a chip

I confess that I haven't felt this good in a very long time

I confess I do excercise alot

I confess I drink once a week

I confess at 5 months out I am desperately needing to hear that people do lose weight passed the stalls. That people succeed even if they drink once a week or have a couple pretzels.< /p>

I confess that I need support from people who are close to a year out because if I wake up at 187 pounds again tomorrow I confess I might eat french toast for Breakfast and not excercise at all!!

I confess that even though I am down to 151 pounds and I'm a size 10, I still feel very fat

I confess I want an ice cold beer and a margarita

I confess I drink coffee every day

I confess I have less then 20 pounds to get to my goal weight and it makes me very anxious to see me at 135 pounds!

I confess I still wear some of my old clothes from when I weighed 230 pounds

I confess that I haven't lost any weight since April and I have eaten everything that I shouldn't be eating! pizza -crackers -chicken pot pie -noodles candy- ice cream and so on.... I confess that I have not exercised the way I need to and I feel like crap because of it... I confess that I have not been taking my Vitamins the way I'm supposed to & some days I don't take any at all.... I confess that I canceled my last appointment and I haven't rescheduled it with my surgeon... I confess that I am disappointed in myself! My surgery was November 14' date=' 2012 and I have failed terribly![/quote']

Hey don't give up. Start fresh....make that appt, change your eating habits start taking your Vitamins, maybe get a counselor or group therapy, but don't give up. Like they say...you haven't failed until you have given up.

1. I confess I dream about bacon cheese burgers

2. I confess I ate 4 pop chips last night

3. I confess I drink coffee twice a week, and no sugar added juice :huh:

4. I confess I still look good, and men find me sexy even 60lbs away from goal :P

5.Lastly I confess that I never thought in a million years I would be so full off of a 3inch subway turkey sandwich with the bottom piece of bread removed! WOOhoo

I confess that I am disappointed in myself! My surgery was November 14' date=' 2012 and I have failed terribly![/quote']

I feel the need to let you know that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it. We are human and we often fail ourselves. Wake up tomorrow and commit to yourself again!!!

I confess that...

• I still mostly see myself as I looked pre-surgery.
  • I compare myself to people having better progress.
  • I don't give myself enough credit for what I have achieved (as proven by the first two confessions).
  • I do give into cravings sometimes.
  • I drink pop and Starbucks every so often. Not nearly as much as I used to, though.
  • I think about food and eating more than I should.
  • I need to be more strict in making sure I get in all of my Water and Protein everyday.
  • Sometimes I wish that I can keep eating after my stomach tells me to stop.
  • I am too focused on weighing myself and the number on the scale.< br />
  • I'm afraid that I won't reach my goal.

Edited by Cait12