Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I confess that I ate a PB cup for lunch.. (forgot my lunch and I am on purees, so I figured it would "melt" in my mouth)

I confess I drank a couple sips of diet soda (so tired of koolaid and juice)

I confess I drink Starbucks lattes for meals

I confess that I am addicted to weighing myself

I confess that I am jealous of my husband eating sandwiches and chips

I confess that this is way harder than I thought it would be

I confess that I told my husnband no sex for 6 weeks after surgery because I don't like how I look

1) I want pizza

2) I want French fries

3) I want the pain from my heparin shots to go away

4) I'm afraid of the excess skins

5) I'm 6 days out and I've had 5 protien shakes and 1 bottle of Water

6) I don't feel sick or nautious from this

7) my pillow is my best friend I carry it around my house

8) I never knew this would be so hard

9) during the pre op diet somedays I would do one shake and and 2 lean cuisines

10) I feel beautiful until I look in the mirror or see photos taken of myself.. I feel much smaller than I look and I look much smaller than I weigh

I confess I have had a couple non carbonated cocktails.

I confess my eyes are still bigger than my stomach.

I confess I do still crave bad foods.

I confess stalls scare the crap outta me.

I confess I love that I'm losing the weight.

I confess that tge compliments are hard to accept.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using VST

I absolutely love this. .. sorry to interrupt the chain because I'm still preop but I love this. I noticed some people open up and mentioned they were afraid of being judged. ..I haven't seen any of that so far and hope that I don't! Congrats to all of you on your confessions. .. I'm sure I will be back lol

New me on the way

I confess:

1. When I am asked HOW I'm losing weight, I LIKE the nonplussed look I get when I say "I had weight loss surgery". Perverse, I know. Makes me wonder what they thought I did...*blink*

2. I was afraid to have steak until dinner at a friends house made me face it (I would have kept on avoiding it otherwise).

3. I'm a professional consumer...not a shopaholic...

4. I'm much more vain than I ever believed, if the amount of time I know spend looking in the mirror is any indication. I just can't get over how different I look!

5. I want my husband to start loosing weight too but am afraid to hurt his feelings by telling him so.

Sent from my iPad using VST

i confess i almost always forget to take my Calcium. :mellow:

I confess that I never forget my Calcium because even though it's chalky, it's chocolate flavored,

Yep I'm that desperate :P

mine is caramel flavored so i should WANT to take it! it's the only thing i take midday, though. so i often forget it. i've gotten better since going back to work, i throw it in my lunch bag.

1)I confess that now that the weather is cold I'm craving coffee, hot chocolate and Starbucks and of course a dessert with it and some times I do and feel 1/2 guilty :-/ or less. 2) I confess I had mc Donald's once in a while just a happy meal never finish it at all & crave ice cream.3)I confess my confident is getting better and my clothes is getting bigger so when I post pictures on fB is just not of my face I show off my whole body :) and feel prettier.4)I confess I don't exercise but I'm always moving around a lot with work & school but need to start exercising again .5) I confess I hate Water and miss diet coke.

I confess that it is still hard giving away my clothes that are too big.

I confess I am worried about weight gain during my hospitalization after undergoing neurosurgery again for the second time in one year.

I confess that I was very annoyed that my surgeon restricted my workouts pre-op, which added to me not reaching and being stuck at 99lbs.

I confess that I've had a few glasses of wine to prepare myself for going into the hospital in the morning.

I confess I've been so stressed about surgery again that I haven't gotten in my usual Protein and Water intake over the last week.

I confess that it is still hard giving away my clothes that are too big. I confess I am worried about weight gain during my hospitalization after undergoing neurosurgery again for the second time in one year. I confess that I was very annoyed that my surgeon restricted my workouts pre-op' date=' which added to me not reaching and being stuck at 99lbs. I confess that I've had a few glasses of wine to prepare myself for going into the hospital in the morning. I confess I've been so stressed about surgery again that I haven't gotten in my usual Protein and Water intake over the last week.[/quote']

Good luck with your surgery and do post to let us know how it went after. "See" you back here soon :)

I confess that it is still hard giving away my clothes that are too big. I confess I am worried about weight gain during my hospitalization after undergoing neurosurgery again for the second time in one year. I confess that I was very annoyed that my surgeon restricted my workouts pre-op' date=' which added to me not reaching and being stuck at 99lbs. I confess that I've had a few glasses of wine to prepare myself for going into the hospital in the morning. I confess I've been so stressed about surgery again that I haven't gotten in my usual Protein and Water intake over the last week.[/quote']

Yes, know our thoughts are with you, and check in to let us know how you are.

Oh and 99 pounds? Be proud!

I confess that I snack from time to time.

I confess that I still sometimes drink out of a straw

I confess that I occasionally drink too much red wine.

Good luck with your surgery and do post to let us know how it went after. "See" you back here soon :)

Thank you and I will.