Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1: there are more than 5 confessions!!

2: I drink wine on occasion. And craft beer!! Yummy!!

3: I hate to cook so I eat out a lot. I only take a few bites and it usually lasts 2 meals and then I toss it out.

4: waste way to much money on food!!

5: I have bags of clothes that I can't throw away because I'm scared ill start to gain again and then have to go shopping for more clothes.

6: I love dressing sexy and all the attention I get from guys that wouldn't give me the time o day 4 month ago.

7: I don't drink enough Water, about 48 daily only if I mix it with apple juice.

8: I have dreams about eating like my former self. Vivid dreams, I think I can smell the food in my sleep!! LoL

9: I walk in grocery stores and fantasize about recipes. I pick out food put it in my cart and walk and look at stuff I can't eat anymore. When I get it out of my system I get a frozen weight watchers dinner and put all the food back. I know weird!!

I'm down 60lbs in 4 months I work out 4-5 days a week and I would I love my sleeve! I have my goal in sight and even when I mess up I start each day with so much hope. More than I have ever had in a long time.

That felt good to get it off my chest with others that would understand. Thanks for putting up with my crazy long post.

Oh yeah, I weigh myself over 10times a day. Every time I see a scale I'm compelled and can't stop till I either validate or beat myself up for what I see. I know I have issues!!

1. I confess that I am afraid of losing too much weight. I feel so protected by my fat, finally being able to see my collar bones reminds me that the weight is coming off. Plus, my dad points it out. A lot. SMH, I can't win, I'm first too fat, now to thin, what next? My heads too big?

2. I confess that I enjoy the attention from men that I get now a little too much. I would flirt with a pole if it had a penis.

3. I confess that I am afraid of finally being visible. When I was 300+ pounds, I could walk into a room and everyone would ignore me. I now walk into a room and I am greeted and pulled into conversations.

4. I confess that I often get depressed over the fact that the same people I knew preop treat me a lot better now. It really hurts to have the harsh reality of people treat you better based on the way you look thrown in my face.

5. I confess that I drink a lot. I am afraid of crossing my food addiction to alcohol addiction. When I go out, i tend to have the "go hard or go home" mentality and keep up with my peers as far as drinks go. However, I am drunk with 2 drinks. My peers- 5-7 drinks. A lot of times I get blacked out drunk and it's starting to freak me out as I've made some stupid decisions while drunk.

6. I confess that I monitor what I eat really closely and I have a fear of developing an eating disorder. The signs are all there.

1: there are more than 5 confessions!! 2: I drink wine on occasion. And craft beer!! Yummy!! 3: I hate to cook so I eat out a lot. I only take a few bites and it usually lasts 2 meals and then I toss it out. 4: waste way to much money on food!! 5: I have bags of clothes that I can't throw away because I'm scared ill start to gain again and then have to go shopping for more clothes. 6: I love dressing sexy and all the attention I get from guys that wouldn't give me the time o day 4 month ago. 7: I don't drink enough water' date=' about 48 daily only if I mix it with apple juice. 8: I have dreams about eating like my former self. Vivid dreams, I think I can smell the food in my sleep!! LoL 9: I walk in grocery stores and fantasize about recipes. I pick out food put it in my cart and walk and look at stuff I can't eat anymore. When I get it out of my system I get a frozen weight watchers dinner and put all the food back. I know weird!! I'm down 60lbs in 4 months I work out 4-5 days a week and I would I love my sleeve! I have my goal in sight and even when I mess up I start each day with so much hope. More than I have ever had in a long time. That felt good to get it off my chest with others that would understand. Thanks for putting up with my crazy long post. Oh yeah, I weigh myself over 10times a day. Every time I see a scale I'm compelled and can't stop till I either validate or beat myself up for what I see. I know I have issues!! [/quote']

I have dreams about food too. Had a very vivid dream about Fritos and Pepsi! Also had a dream I swallowed gum.....

1 I confess that I am scared I will not lose anymore weight because it has slowed down so much

2 I confess I am now addicted to exercise and shopping

3 I confess that I am scared that I am no longer invisible to strangers because I feel very socially awkward and it we easier being a b***h

4 I confess that I went to a party with co workers the other night and I felt confident and sexy for the first time in forever

5 I confess that I do cheat and have wine, chocolate, chips and carbs at least once a week but in small portions and one more

6 I confess that I am scared that at almost 4 months out I can easily eat 1200 calories a day

1. I miss my old eating habits,,,, but will never go back to them. 2. I drink with a straw 3. I could totally rape a BigMac right now, but then id be lying about number 1. 4. I have let a piece of chocolate melt in my mouth and I LOVED IT!!!! 5. I am scared to lose too much weight.

I confess that I ate a whole bag of jelly Beans.< /p>

I confess that I licked the icing off of a cupcake tonight, because it was staring me in the face.

I confess that I love rubbing in the fact that I've lost so much weight.

I confess that I'm scared I'll fall back into old habits and eat my weight in food again.

I confess that my recliner is more comfortable than getting up and doing my Tae-Bo.

I confess that I've secretly hid 3 different types of candy in the freezer so my daughter doesn't find it.

I confess that I miss the way I used to eat, throwing caution and calories to the wind and just enjoying it.

I confess that I'm scared to fail.

1. I confess that I think about food way more than I should.

2. I confess that I drink caffeinated coffee on occasion

3. I confess that I have sucked on a tiny peice of chocolate and let it melt in my mouth because I'm on soft foods

4. I confes that I have cried until I can't cry anymore about how much I miss my old eating habits

5. I confess that I secretly am angry when my husband eats a big plate of carbs and fat....

I love you post!

hello my name is Jason and Im an alchoholic' date=' no wait. wrong web site, yes I lust for the baconader at wendy and a giant Dr Pepper and snickers and fried fish and popcorn ect. but PEOPLE that is the food that made our jea :rolleyes: ns tight and our t shirts tight and underwear tight and I can only speak for myself, but I refuse to go back to that.[/quote']

I hate tight underwear. I always said "you know you have gained a ton of weight when you grow out of your underwear.

[*]I confess that this journey is both harder and easier than I thought it would be.

[*]I confess that in public situations I finagle things to make it look like I've eaten more than I have.

[*]I confess that it makes me sad that I might never be able to consume a large sandwich with big ol' slices of homemade bread again (like I need it).

[*]I confess that I occasionally use a straw.

[*]I confess that I haven't told anyone about my sleeve and I don't plan on it. I don't need your negativity or opinions.

I'm glad to hear you haven't told anyone. I'm not telling anyone either, I felt like I was the only one.

I love this confession post!

I confess I have told nobody about my sleeve (other than husband, children, brother and one close friend)

I confess I'm lucky if I exercise once a week

I confess I'm starting to eat junk food at night

I confess that I'm so afraid of gaining back the 65 lbs I've lost

I confess I'm afraid I won't lose these last 18 lbs to reach goal

I confess I never dreamed I would fit in a size 10 jeans, but that's what I wear now!

I confess I walk past a mirror and now I smile!

Now that I've confessed I can work on those negative things so I can realize my goals!!!

. Love it!! Btw. When is sex ok post op?

Lol. I started day 4. But I heard when you are comfortable or the good advice of following your doctor's advice.

I confess that I'll be 1 year out in December and I just started exercising.

I confess that I actually like the energy high that exercising is giving me.

I confess that even though I have lost 135 lbs I'm frustrated with how much I weigh.

I confess that I hate my skin...I have so much extra skin that I'm not comfortable wearing clothes that fit.

I confess that I have been eating candy corn and I went and bought Halloween candy yesterday...all my old faves but I'm not opening them til 7pm Thursday!

I confess that:

1. Ten days postop I ate (melted) a snack Reese cup;

2. I have become a nutrition a*****e with my poor (and healthy/fit) wife, and made her start using MFP;

3. I throw my fat clothes in the trash rather than give them away;

4. I feel superior to my fat friends;

5. I don't care one whit about never drinking alcohol again, but I started recreationally smoking (not tobacco) ASAP. It calms my stomach, makes me NOT hungry, and motivates me to exercise. Don't knock it until you try it;

6. Even though I've told everyone about the surgery, I'm not sharing/posting any photos because I want to milk EVERY drop of WOW factor from the first time they see me.

I just had a scrambled egg and I am 7 days. On day 11 it will be on my plan. I was just so darn hungry.

No worried Marielaine. Day 7 is when I ate food as well. I had mashed potatoes and gravy. Just do liquids as much as possible and when the hunger happens (and it DOES for some of us) eat small amounts at a time and chew it to practically liquid before swallowing! I never had the luxury of not feeling the hunger pangs...

I confess I ate a 2 pack of pop tarts

I confess I have slacked on exercise

I confess I have been fighting eating Cereal

I confess I have wanted some bread but have not

I confess that I am aware of a lot if my bad habits and to some it might seem small but to me they are huge

I confess I am on this journey alone