Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I confess that I have eaten Hershey's chocolate miniatures, tortilla chips, salsa and cheddar cheese, have not exercised since July and had 2 alcoholic drinks for the first time in a LONG time and i wonder why my weight has stalled...duhhhhh

I confess that I dreaded giving away my bigger clothes to Goodwill cause some still had the tags on.

I confess that I have thought that I get irritated when people say that I didnt need the surgery I confess that my recovery has been slow and I feel like an underachiever when I hear stories of people who are at work within 5 days post op (I am 3 wks out and still feel like crap) I confess that at this point' date=' more than losing weight I want to go back to my normal life (no post op pain, sleep well, etc) I confess that I am afraid to fall in love with someone who wouldnt have given me the time of day pre weight loss I confess that I really want to wear a bikini I confesa that for the first time in my life, I have no sex drive whatsoever[/quote'] omg I thought I was crazy I don't have a sex drive n nothing is working right now that's weird

I confess as at almost two years out I have gained 17lbs - I feel terrible about it; - I eat too much and don't exercise - there I have said it - so now hopefully I will get back on track. Thank you for listening

I confess:

1. I am scared that I will fail at this.

2. I eat too much that isn't on the approved list (tortilla chips, Hershey's, cake, brownie, white bread). Granted, I eat a bite or very small amount, but it scares me that I can't seem to control myself.

3. I get weirded out when I don't lose for a few days, wondering if it's over.

4. I'm tired of living in fear, but I don't know if in tired enough yet, or what it will take.

5. I still can't look in a mirror. When I do, all I see is fat and ugly. I really wish I could believe differently.

6. I am afraid I've already ruined my kids, especially my girls in regard to their own body images.

7. I'm afraid of transference addictions.

*sigh, long, sad list.

Well I'm joining in.....

Confessing to:

A delicious glass of wine at dinner ( I actually only had 5 sips)

Movie popcorn last night (can u tell it was date night?!)

I had a home made chocolate chip cookie

I am going to say that I am proud of myself for not drinking the whole glass of whine, not eating the whole dang bag of popcorn, and only eating one cookie instead of 5 ????

I CONFESS :

I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT food !!

THAT I HAVE EATEN chocolate

FRENCH FRIES FROM MY NIECES HAPPY MEAL

THAT I DONT WORK OUT AS MUCH AS I SHOULD

EVERY TIME I READ A SUCCESS STORY ON HERE ABOUT HOW THEY LOST 60LBS IN ONE MONTH IT MAKES ME MAD!

I confess that I dreaded giving away my bigger clothes to Goodwill cause some still had the tags on.

I think we all went through that. It was tough getting rid of $200 shirts, $500 pants, and $2000 suits. My wife had to take things out of my hand when I wouldn't put them in the bag. My only consolation was that I donated them to the veterans administration and to a local "dress for success" charity. Good luck to you.

Hi.

I confess that it pissses me off that I cant cheat or I will puke it up.

I confess that it sucks to never have a soda again for the rest of my life. But I am sticking to it.

I confess that every since I started working more hours at my job I havent been working out anymore.

I confess that I eat 6-10 chips everyday for lunch. My guilty pleasure.

I confess that I dont miss my old life of overeating and being overweight and depressed.

I confess that I like eating less and losing weight.

I confess that I sometimes use a straw and chew gum every day.

I confess that I love going clothes shopping at used clothing stores and hunting for bargins.

I confess that I love my new life!

I have had no trouble with eating ANYTHING and I am four weeks post op!

I confess that I have tried to eat my "bad" cravings in hopes that it would make me sick so I would no longer crave them. I have eaten cheeseburgers. I eat carbs more often than I should. I have eaten fried fish. They went down easy and did not make me sick. FAIL! I confess that I have started taking asprin again (as a preventative for blood clots, because I have a history of blood clots). I can't stand the puree foods. I have never gotten all my Water and Protein in. I did not lose any weight weeks 2 and 3 post op, but did lose 13 pounds the last 7 days (total of 33 pounds since surgery). I weigh myself every time I walk by my scale.

I confessed that I CAN eat anything. That said, I choose not to most of the time. That's the key to success I believe -- making sure to stick to the basics for the long term. Now that I'm nearly three years out, I confess as well that I have to WORK at keeping the weight off, or working even harder if I want to reach my stretch goal. I confess it was easy to lose, harder to keep it off. I confess I've been going to the gym for two years, but I used to go three times a week and lately it's more like one or two -- but I also confess to being a slave to my Fitbit and letting it boss me into at least some minimal daily fitness goals. LOL.

I confess to being concerned about a couple of transfer addictions, even though I wasn't a food addict prior to WLS. ?!? One of them I've gotten much more under control and the other is still a work in progress. But I was as prepared and mentally/emotionally ready for surgery as anyone could be...and it's still full of surprises and potential pitfalls, along with being totally awesome. So just keep it real everyone! :)

I am almost 4 weeks post op and I confess that I stalk people with sleeves on my fitness pal to see how much they can eat. What they can eat.

I confess that I so hope and wish that I would be lucky enough to eat 4oz at one sitting.

I am very happy with my sleeve and have no desire to go back to where I was. I just want to be normal. I want to be able to look normal when I am dining with someone. ( I have not told but 3 people about being sleeved)

I confess that I feel encouraged when I see someone on here or fitness pal eating Pasta, McDonald's , Starbucks, cake or bread. Again, I do not want to live off these foods but a treat once in awhile would be great!!!!!!

Confession: 10 days post op today. Having my first glass of wine!!!! Slowly.

1. I confess that this low carb, high Protein diet is making me crazy and I have been getting off course cuz I'm over it!!

2. I confess that I didn't realize how incredibly hard this would be.

3. I confess that I really didn't think I would need to log every morsel that goes into my mouth and am HATING it.

4. I confess that I haven't been exercising like I should.

5. I confess that I'm prolly really in a funky place right now partly b/c of a sinus infection I've been fighting for 3 1/2 weeks and it could partially be why I am hating all that I have to do for "Sleevilina" (my stomach).

I confess that I want to drink sooo bad because its Friday.

I confess that's ironic because I am a stay at home wife everyday is friday.

I confess that I dont count my protien at all, but I hardly eat and what I do is usually good.

I confess I excercise my butt off atleast 6 days a week, hence the almost perfect diet and occasional drinking.

I confess I weigh everyday sometimes multiple times

I confess I had a slice of whest bread this week

I confess I had surgery 5/21/13 SW 237.7 CW 185 total loss of 68.7 pounds and want to lose another 35 pounds then finally 20.

I confess I get bored when im not excercising and need something else to do besides obsess!

I confess ive had a very small amount of fast food from nearly every restaurant simce being sleeved but justify it because I hardly break 600 calories a day. Unless I drink. Sighhh

I confess that I am one month out and have never gotten all my Protein in. I confess that if I eat any type of carb I am completely STARVING the rest of the day. I confess that I am jealous of my husband and kids when they eat fast food and I can't. I confess that I want birthday cake so badly. I confess that sometimes I think, "What the hell did I do to myself?" I confess that I've only lost 30lbs and I think it should be more.