Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Michelle' date='

How long have you been in this "stall"?

Sometimes you get in these periods and we need to kick start it off again. Start back on Protein (liquid) again and move back up to solids again. How much Protein are you getting in one day? And are you still losing inches. Sometimes we are losing fat , but gaining lean muscle! What is your total caloric intake per day?[/quote']

Shane I get in about 60 to 70 grams protein. Its been about 3 months. I have added 2 more days of exercise. I also get in under 800 calories a day sometimes 900. I have measured inches but clothes and jewelry are getting a looser. Just getting to the point of discouraged is all. Thanks for the help.

Michelle xo

I confess...

1. I expect to be a slow loser

2. I expect my relationship to get better after my self esteem improves

3. I dont want my kids to remember they had a fat mom. They are one and three.

4. I'm afraid to fail at this.

5. This was the best decision of my life.

I confess..

I ate a decent size piece of cake today...and almost barfed.

I didnt get my husband anything good for his 40th bday (no relation to cake).

Love that people are finally seeing the weightloss. Honestly i think it has to do with some new bras ;)

Oh...and i miss my bluemoon beer.

I confess-----

I'm scared to death about having surgery

I don't know if I have what it takes to have this

I confess that I have thought that I get irritated when people say that I didnt need the surgery

I confess that my recovery has been slow and I feel like an underachiever when I hear stories of people who are at work within 5 days post op (I am 3 wks out and still feel like crap)

I confess that at this point, more than losing weight I want to go back to my normal life (no post op pain, sleep well, etc)

I confess that I am afraid to fall in love with someone who wouldnt have given me the time of day pre weight loss

I confess that I really want to wear a bikini

I confesa that for the first time in my life, I have no sex drive whatsoever

I confess I haven't been home in a year, and I'm going in a few weeks.

I confess I'm looking forward to seeing the shock on friends and family's faces as I've lost 85 pounds since they last saw me.(Some of it pre-surgery, I'm 8 months out)

I confess I'm also strangely at the same time nervous and shy of these reactions.

Sent from my iPad using VST

1. I confess that I never have gotten in all my fluids' date=' Protein, and Vitamins on the same day.

2. I confess that I haven't been to the gym since June.

3. I confess that I enjoy a few cocktails per month.

4. I confess that I like the look on people's faces that I have seen since surgery.

5. I confess that before surgery I was in such a deep lonely depression that I didn't think I deserved to live.

Dang that felt good!![/quote']

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who was deeply depressed after surgery. I was sleeved on Monday and its now Thursday and I see the light! Well a shimmer maybe. I'm still sore as all hell.

I confess 31 days post op, 42lbs down, I am enjoying the feeling of my slacks and pants sliding off my @$$. For some reason it amuses me. Not a great look but it gives me a kick!

I confess to being a little fanatical about working out every day.

I confess to thinking this is the best thing I have done for myself and as a cash patient, it was worth every penny!

I confess I don't think I eat enough and even though it doesn't bother me, I feel I should eat more.

I confess I had a bite of a friends Five Guys burger yesterday (delish!) and it was all I needed to remind myself there is no reason to eat like that any more. It would literally take me 6 days to eat one of their little cheeseburgers! I find that amazing.

I confess that I wish I could have eaten Mexican or Chinese take away badly today! I confess that I wish I could drink my coke zero like I used to because I drank more then and just get annoyed with trying to get my fluids in. I confess I still haven’t left my house on my own I only leave when someone will drive me to my destination. I confess I have eaten chips (us kind not uk kind crisps to us) not whole bags like 3 pringles' date=' but I did get a packet of cheese curls ate 4 and sucked all the cheese flavour off the rest and tossed the soggy mush in the bin (time of the month I was always a starchy person its still the same!) I confess I am sad my bust is disappearing at a very fast rate and I kinda hate them right now.[/quote'] lmbo I just did this with the hot cheese curls sucked all the flavor out n threw the mush away on about 10 of them I just couldn't take it anymore lol

I confess that I thought wls was the easy way out, there is nothing easy about it

I confess that I still see an almost 300lb woman in the mirror and I worry that will never change

I confess I drink while I eat sometimes. But no matter what I refuse to eat again for at least 3 hours

I confess I miss cosmopolitans, they are too sweet for me

I never thought I would say this, but I love the gym.

I confess too that I think about food way more than I want to. I confess that I don't exercise as much as I should. I confess that I drink Sonic caffeinated several times a week and love every drink of it. I confess that I weigh myself every day.......at least once. I confess that I'm never hungry and sometimes eat Snacks because I'm craving something. I confess I spend too much time VST when I should be doing other things.

Lol! Good one referring to being on this site! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using VST

1. I confess that I am 18 mos post-op and never started exercise till I was 9 months post-op

2. I confess that I have been eating normal food up till the day before surgery and starting four days after surgery. I've only ever had one Protein shake.

3. I confess I don't really count calories and Protein grams, I just try to eat healthily most of the time

4. I confess that I have a coffee or two every morning -- starting from when I was still in hospital

5. I confess that I never lost my appetite, and I'm actually glad about that.

6. I confess that I've never vomited, slimed or gotten anything stuck

7. I confess that there's really NOTHING I can't eat

8. I confess that I drink wine at least once a week, sometimes more

9. I confess that I weigh ever single day but I'm not at all fussed about the number, I just want to keep track of where I'm at

10. I confess that this has been totally the easy way out for me, AND I'M SOOOO FINE WITH THAT. After all the crappy useless diets I've done? I deserved success.

And I confess that I look great -- and I know it. I haven't had problems thinking I still look fat. I look quite normal really.

I have had no trouble with eating ANYTHING and I am four weeks post op!

I confess that I have tried to eat my "bad" cravings in hopes that it would make me sick so I would no longer crave them. I have eaten cheeseburgers. I eat carbs more often than I should. I have eaten fried fish. They went down easy and did not make me sick. FAIL! I confess that I have started taking asprin again (as a preventative for blood clots, because I have a history of blood clots). I can't stand the puree foods. I have never gotten all my Water and protein in. I did not lose any weight weeks 2 and 3 post op, but did lose 13 pounds the last 7 days (total of 33 pounds since surgery). I weigh myself every time I walk by my scale.

I have had no trouble with eating ANYTHING and I am four weeks post op! I confess that I have tried to eat my "bad" cravings in hopes that it would make me sick so I would no longer crave them. I have eaten cheeseburgers. I eat carbs more often than I should. I have eaten fried fish. They went down easy and did not make me sick. FAIL! I confess that I have started taking asprin again (as a preventative for blood clots' date=' because I have a history of blood clots). I can't stand the puree foods. I have never gotten all my Water and Protein in. I did not lose any weight weeks 2 and 3 post op, but did lose 13 pounds the last 7 days (total of 33 pounds since surgery). I weigh myself every time I walk by my scale.[/quote'] Please be careful about your choices at the end of the day it's still about choices, sleeve or no sleeve. You are VERY early out and if you don't try and get a handle on this now it will become harder and harder the further you are out. I have been reading here for a couple of months and it seems the the people further out can actually GAIN weight if they don't stick to healthy eating!! Scary but true!

My confession.. I still like sweets and chips, I still struggle and eat them sometimes

Edited by imfatpat

I'm not adding anything new, but what a fun thread to post on...

1. I drink wine or a tiny shot a couple of times a week ( I include it on MFP tho)
  2. I should lift weights or some sort of strength training in addition to my walking (who has time?
  3. I want a beer soooooo bad. Carbonation really doesn't sit well with me.
  4. I use a straw!
  5. I'm unhappy that I don't want to eat the stuff I shouldn't be eating. How's that for stupid logic. It's hard to get food down. I want to want a slice of pizza, but the thought of actually eating it makes Sleevette very anxious.