Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I confess:

- I drink alcohol almost every weekend when I go out' date=' even though my Dr. told me to wait a year. I did however, completely give up beer.

- I started with the caffiene again. Yet this time I am going with tea and one splenda rather than a venti nonfat latte.

- I had dumping syndrome twice and it was my own damn fault.

- I sometimes eat badly, i.e I will sneak a halloween candy or eat one slice of pizza

- My workouts are inconsistent. One week I will go 3-5 times and the next week 0-1

- I just started dating and I can't decide whether I want to disclose about my surgery up front or leave it a mystery[/quote']

You should eventually tell a person about your past but you don't have to DUMP everything out on the first date. No one would date if with overwhelmed each other on day 1. But if it get serious they need to accept you for who you are.

Ok, here goes...

I confess that I miss the social aspect of eating & drinking beers with my friends.

I confess that my exercise regiment has been less than adequate.

I confess that sometimes I miss food & soda more than I should (& I occasionally use a straw).

I confess that it is hard for me to watch my significant other eat large sums of food & not take me into consideration.

I confess that I hate my scale & the fact I'm obsessed with weighing myself.

Last, I confess that I don't get all my Protein & Water in on a daily basis.

- During my 7 week stall recently, I began getting discouraged and started making less than desirable food choices (too many carbs, not enough Protein, not enough calories...)

- I've lost 80 lbs in just under 5 months and I'm not even happy because all I think about is how much MORE I have to lose (about 150lbs)

- I exercise frequently, but I NEVER walk (which is one of the best things we can do) because I find its so boring and it takes too long

- my weight loss motivation is partly driven by some petty, vain things (knowing that Im going to see some of my least favorite people in the near future, wanting to get positive comments and compliments on pictures posted on Facebook, etc)

I confess i smoke

I chew and spit naughty foods out.

I dont take my viatiams regularly.

I eat spaghettos like 3x a week.

This is only day 7 for me!

-I confess I hate my husband who is eating pizza and subs when I am on liquids!

-I confess I turn the tv channel when food commercials come on because I am so hungry.

-I confess I let am M&M melt in my mouth after my husband went to bed last night. (He ate popcorn and M&M's)

-I confess that I want to cheat on my 2 week liquids and start puree tomorrow, I just might, -ugh.

-I confess that I am so so sore and in pain a lot. I almost, almost wish I didn't do this. (I know that will change when I am feeling better but my open procedure it taking a lot out of me!

This is only day 7 for me!

-I confess I hate my husband who is eating pizza and subs when I am on liquids!

-I confess I turn the tv channel when food commercials come on because I am so hungry.

-I confess I let am M&M melt in my mouth after my husband went to bed last night. (He ate popcorn and M&M's)

-I confess that I want to cheat on my 2 week liquids and start puree tomorrow' date=' I just might, -ugh.

-I confess that I am so so sore and in pain a lot. I almost, almost wish I didn't do this. (I know that will change when I am feeling better but my open procedure it taking a lot out of me![/quote']

Totally normal feelings! Hang in there it WILL get better!

I confess:

- I drink alcohol almost every weekend when I go out' date=' even though my Dr. told me to wait a year. I did however, completely give up beer.

- I started with the caffiene again. Yet this time I am going with tea and one splenda rather than a venti nonfat latte.

- I had dumping syndrome twice and it was my own damn fault.

- I sometimes eat badly, i.e I will sneak a halloween candy or eat one slice of pizza

- My workouts are inconsistent. One week I will go 3-5 times and the next week 0-1

- I just started dating and I can't decide whether I want to disclose about my surgery up front or leave it a mystery[/quote']

I confess I also have drunk alcohol several times and I'm not thinking of stopping. Twice a month is my lot though.

I confess I just started dating too, and the disclosure thing is something I'm quite unsure of...

I confess my exercise regime has gone out the window.

I confess I love buying smaller clothes and now actually smaller shoes too.

Sent from my iPad using VST

I confess that after losing 47 lbs., I finally had sex with my husband NAKED!!!!!

*I still overeat at parties.

*I advanced my diet to real food weeks before schedule with few ill affects so far.

*I don't know what I am going to do while my Water aerobics class is on hiatus over the holidays.

* I tell people that "I had a biopsy and they took out part of my stomach".

*I can see and feel that I'm thinner, but I don't feel any thinner.

1. I confess that I have not told anyone about my choice to get sleeved besides my kids and my fiancé.

2. I confess that my biggest 2 fears are the pain after the surgery and I won't be able to give up Pepsi ( I know it's been a stable in my family as long as I can remember.

3. I started my 6 months of supervised dieting yesterday and I'm headed to red lobster as we speak.

4. I think about the surgery every day. The reason I joined this forum.

5. I have considered self pay to avoid the 6 months of weigh ins! But I'm afraid to go to another country and that's the only way I could afford it.

P.s this is by far the best post ever!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I confess that I don't think about food like I used to

I confess that I don't get all my liquid in every day

I confess that I LOVE it when people look at me twice now to make sure it's me

I confess I enjoy when I catch a man looking at me

I confess that I love the way my husband acts like he has a new wife now, he can't keep his hands off of me, and my friends THAT is worth every crapping thing I had to go thru for this surgery!

I'm only 4 days out so my confessions my sound silly

1. It gets under my skin that one of my family members eats/drinks all my stuff when they can have whatever they want. Really is sf Jello, popsicles, and flavored water became your fav foods now?

2. I don't like the fact that people are already asking me how much weight I have lost when it's only been 4 days. I lie and say that I have not weighed.

3. I'm addicted to this site and spark people (trying to find recipes that will satisfy cravings for fried food, carbs, and sweets when the time comes)

4. I find it interesting how much people talk and think about food. It seems like everything evolves around food! I had never really noticed until I started my pre op diet.

5. I feel like this is the best decision that I've ever made for myself and I hope that never changes and I do not have huge regrets later on.

p.s. I am afraid that I will have major issues with extra attention from guys. I will basically be the same person then that I am now. If I'm not lovable now why would I all of a sudden become more lovable because I've lost weight. I secretly hope I can find someone to be with who has had WLS themselves so they will understand the struggle.

I confess i ate a brownie sundae from burgerking...

I confess 10minutes later i puked it up.

I confess i havent worked out this week.

I confess i like looking at myself.

I confess i cant wait to eat stuff i havent eaten in months.

I confess i downplay my journey to make my fat friends comfortable.

1. I ate a cookie today.

2. I would love a Corona!

3. I don't exercise enough.

4. I think about food too much.

5. I had to have hubby hide the scale and bring it out once a week.

I confess…

- that I drink 1/2 a diet A&W root beer almost every day

- that I move the scale over a bit if I don't like what I see - and sometimes it lowers my weight - and that is the weight I claim that day

- that it's a bit hard for me to be "normal" now - because being 397 meant people kinda took care of me and now I am taking care of myself and don't need help - which is newer for me and something I am proud of but still adjusting to

- that I sometimes stare at myself in the mirror and smile from ear to ear because I think I am looking so darn cute

- that I think about sex a lot more now and pray to God that I met a great man soon

- that I try not to stare but sometimes can't help it when I watch the VOLUME of food people consume during meals - and I think to myself - that is disgusting (knowing darn well I could have eaten them under the table five months ago)