Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I confess I'm starting to wonder why I did this too myself.

I confess I don't like feeling sick after trying to eat just a tiny bit of tuna!

I confess I have never really been a down in feeling person but here latey I feel terrible

I confess I miss hanging out eating & drinking with friends.

I confess I'm so afraid of feeling sick that I don't eat much

I confess I confess I confess I confess I confess I confess! WHY!

This post could have come from me a week or two ago. Every single day it gets a little better, I promise. Hang in there!

This post could have come from me a week or two ago. Every single day it gets a little better' date=' I promise. Hang in there![/quote']

It really does...we're not just trying to make you feel better. :)

I confess that I fear that my 30 lb loss will be my only loss.

I confess that I absolutely hate exercising, but I force myself to do it anyway.

I confess that I do not torture myself. If I want something, I have it (in moderation, of course).

I confess: that I obsess over food too much still

I confess: that my biggest fear is not to lose the weight

I confess : that I haven't pushed past my failures yet (although I have lost 45 lb)

I confess: that I hated exercise but am not realizing that I can't succeed without it

I confess that I probably eat to fast still.

There I've cleaned out mt closet of confessions! Thanks for understanding

1. I confess this thread makes me both laugh and feel sad in equal measure

2. I confess, I eat junk food and enjoy all 3 bites of it and then I am done til the next week. I dont deny my body anything anymore.

3. I confess even tho life is more challenging now, I love the person I have become over the last 11 months

4. I confess I am now a size 14/16 Aus (12/14 US) and am happy and comfortable at this size, if I never loose anymore weight or size I will be ok with it

5. I confess I have days when this journey is hard (physically and emotionally) but for everyone of those days I have 15 good ones....but really that is just life

6. Throwing in another one for good measure...I confess I drink alcohol and I like it too...life is about having everything in moderation.

I confess I love this thread.

I confess I can't wait to become a freak again. Including having sex every where I can think of.

I'm pre op... My surgery is Tuesday and I'm scared

I confess I think I won't lose the weight like I should

I confess I want to have sex with someone other than my husband

I confess I will have another confession later

I confess I am 15 days post op and irritated I have only lost 12 lbs.

I confess I know that is irrational.

I confess I miss food everyday.

I confess I'm both elated and frightened that I seem to have a sleeve of steel.

I confess I'm scared to be thin as I have no idea what's that like.

I confess that I think my husband's eating habits are gross, and unattractive

I confess that I miss smoking....a lot.

I confess I have dreams about over eating, and my sleeve bursting open and killing me.

I confess I feel lonely.

This thread is great! It makes me feel so normal. :-)

I confess that I haven't counted calories or Protein or anything else since surgery (9weeks ago) I focus on eating Protein and getting fluids in., but I have no idea exactly how muchim getting.

I confess that because of the first reason I'm pretty sure that is why I've only lost 34lbs. I'm extremely concerned that I will be here next year saying how much I regret the sleeve and all I've lost is 35lbs and $5500

I confess I have a cup of coffee with half and half every morning and at some point between my other fluids I have iced tea. I also use a straw when drinking it.

I confess that I've never been able to lose 34lbs on my own EVER, yet I still don't beliebe when people say they can tell I've lost weight. I'm convinced they are only saying that because they think I expect them to say it. I certainly can't see the loss so I'm sure they are lying about hat they see.

I confess that I'm extremely frustrated that when I had surgery I was wearing a size 24 pants and now, 34lbs later I'm barely into a 22, and it's a tight 22 at that.

I confess that out of 9 weeks, I've stalled twice, both times for almost ten days each, almost three weeks of not losing anything but confidence in this sleeve!

i have one more to add hehe it’s a little mean!

I confess that I can’t wait for my mean mean nasty sister to see me smaller!

I have always been big my whole life and she bullied me (only person ever too) I mean name calling kicking me hitting me very very nasty mean human being.

She was always super skinny in the past 2 years she piled on weight and is a uk 20/22.

She has no idea I had the op never will (she doesn;t get told anything about my life by me or anyone in my family) she hardly comes by or to family things but when I do eventually see her which could be a year from now I know I am gonna be smaller and wayyyyyyy smaller than she has ever seen me and half my family can’t wait to see the look on her face when I am no longer the fat whale she used to call me and i am smaller than her.

I said it was mean but its also true and makes me meanly snicker at the thought lol

I confess that I haven't exercised but twice.

I confess that I could eat an entire chocolate cake.

I confess that I want a diet coke soooo bad!

I confess that I don't sleep as much as I used to.

I confess I am tired of Water,

I confess that I am scared of being thin, even though I can't wait!

You will do just fine. Not sure if you have heard but after a significant amount of weight loss its easy to get pregnant....also I was a basket case before surgery and I am one of the fortunate ones that did not have any pain other than my first two days. Best Wishes

Thanks, Trcyprkr. I do know that it may be easier to get pregnant after weight loss. I'm more concerned with the permanent damage to my self esteem to ever want to date again. I haven't dated in years and I'm at the point where I don't want to be touched - or looked at, for that matter. I also confess that I fear never being in a significant relationship because I dislike my physical self so much. Probably TMI, but that's more along the lines of what I mean... I'm glad I'm not the only basket case out here! :)

Girl, you cut to my heart with this one! lol Growing up I always wanted multiple children but as I got older and realized how much work and energy goes into it I knew I couldn't handle it. I barely have enough energy to take care of myself. Furthermore, I knew at my (old) weight it would not be healthy to carry a child. The past few years I started telling everyone I didn't want kids. I think I started to believe it. Now I don't know what I want or believe but I'm letting the idea creep back into my head a little bit. It's scary, I know.

I've always said I don't want kids, when really i don't want A BABY. I like my sleep! I don't like the idea of trusting a babysitter with a child that can't talk to me and tell me if they're being taken care of properly. A kid, I'd love a kid. As I get older and have a closer bond with my mom, I kinda wish I had the same thing, a kid that would grow up to be an adult, having a hand at raising someone to be a productive member of society... I'd love THAT. But finding a man to marry? Getting married? Giving up my singledom? Giving up my living alonedom? Having a baby wake me up several times a night? No thanks! lol!

That said, the idea of not having a child (and factor in that I'm an only child myself), I get nervous thinking about what my life will be like after my parents are gone... it makes me incredibly sad to think about being alone.

I appreciate everyone letting me express myself here. It's therapeutic and so many of you are supportive and kind. Thank you so much!

i confess i almost always forget to take my vitamins

i cofess that i don't take my caltrate because it makes a nasty taste in my mouth

i confess that i sometimes have Protein Bars because i can't get enough Protein in (plus, i like the taste of the chocolate)

i confess that i have been on a iced Decaf coffee bing (not soo bad, because it's decaf, i use skim milk, and sweet and low...but bad because i have pre-ulcers)

i confess that i use a straw daily

i confess that i sometimes drink and eat

i confess that i have been eating too many carbs lately

i confess that i love the compliments i get at work

i confess that i love that others at work are looking up to me as an inspiration

i confess that even though i'm wasting a lot of money on clothes - because i'm so excited to shop, and can only wear the clothes for a few weeks, it feels damn good

i confess that i CAN gulp water

i confess that i have chewed a few pieces of gum

i confess that i am scared of the gallbladder issues i'm having

i confess that my sex life really hasn't changed at all

i confess that i can now lick my toe!

i confess that i sort of purposefully don't want to see people for a while, and then see them again so that they can say wow....

i confess that i make my husband save some of the crust from his pizza for me, so that I can sort of feel normal

i confess that i have lost 100 pounds as of today

i confess that i think my anxiety has gotten better since the sleeve

i confess that i'm able to play around with little kids on the floor now, and chase after them, which i couldn't do before

i confess that i like the attention i receive from getting this surgery and losing weight

i confess that i have somewhat more confidence

i confess that when i look in the mirror i don't always see the 100 pound weight loss - working on fixing my mind

i confess that i can fit in chairs that i didn't fit in before

i confess that i weigh myself every day

i confess that i weigh myself pre and post bathroom (and yes, i always weigh the same)

i confess that sometimes i get mad because i can't eat more of the delicious food i'm eating

i confess that i still have bad head hunger, and still sometimes eat out of boredom - working on that

i confess that i haven't exerciesd in 2 weeks

i confess that i don't plan on going to my NUT regularly now, because my 90 free membership is over, and it would cost too much money

i confess that i am happy wtih the results thus far, and can't wait to see what happens in my future!

i confess that i can now lick my toe!

I confess that I immediately had to try this, and I can too. :)