Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok I wasn't gonna do it for fear of being judged but WTH here goes...

1) I have had some wine

2) I have had some chocolate.

3) I have started smoking again

4) I would kill for a Big Mac with extra sauce

5) I have had anxiety attacks post surgery.

I know' date=' I know. All I can say is this is so much more than I anticipated. I am adjusting but this is a HUGE change. I didn't underestimate the commitment but I didn't fully realize the entire impact. I know I will succeed but obviously not without testing some limits.[/quote']

Hi there .did you suffer with anxiety attacks before the surgery?.or was it just after.i suffer with them.and dont want it to get worse after vsg

This is such a great thing to do.

I confess that the biggest reason for me to have the op is so I can have another baby.

I confess I don't eat all my Protein or drink enough Water most days (I find it hard and I forget to eat)

I confess I am scared to be skinny (as I have never been)

I confess I am so worried about excess skin

I confess I am also worried about regaining weight and going back to being fat

Wow I feel so much better

It depresses me that I turned down an awesome family cruise during Christmas just to avoid having to watch everyone eat their hearts out, and to avoid judgement.

I am afraid of possible unknown side effects of ghrelin deficiency.

As miserable as I've been post op, I tell everyone I've been great out of fear of the "I told you so" attitude.

I had dreams about food almost every night for the first 5 days post op lol

I miss Pasta, mashed potatoes, fried chicken, sweet iced tea, and awesome blossoms from Outback. I miss the carb coma feeling.

I look at clothing stores online and have contemplated buying a size 8 dress (I'm a 20).

I confess that for the past few days I ate stuff that was easy to go down because I hate how meat make me feel.

I confess that I have not exercise like I should but still proud of my weight loss

I confess that I to are worried about the loose skin.

I confess that I am going back to blending my meat & since I have one week of school left I am going to get moving more.

I confess that I worried about stalls even though I have read about them hundreds of times.

I confess that it annoys the hell out of me that my man who was so dang against the surgery is now telling every Tom, d**k, & Harry...geez give it a rest

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using VST

I confess- I'm lucky to get in 60 grams of Protein a day.

I confess- I hate drinking Water.

I confess- my weight loss has been slower than others on VST.

I confess- the slow weight loss, is because of confession 1 and 2.

I confess- I eat too fast, can't seem to make myself eat slow enough not to slime.

I confess- can't wait to be small and feel sexy again!

I confess that I really miss my "girls" being bigger already

I confess that some days I'm just plain lazy and don't do any exercise

I confess that I'm looking forward to trying nookie again what with all the comments about how it gets better

I confess that I could murder a glass of wine

I confess that I'm definitely one of those with oestrogen issues as I've become a complete sap

Sent from my iPad using VST

I confess I do not exercise, I confess I smoke sometimes but started chantex, I confess I do not like buying clothes because the size does not last I am now a 12/10 , I confess when I see people on the site who have lost way more then me having the same surgery date, I confess when I go out to eat I am more aware of how much people eat, and how big they are. But overall I confess I cannot remember when I felt so good about myself

Sent from my SPH-D700 using VST

1. I confess that I never have gotten in all my fluids, Protein, and Vitamins on the same day.

2. I confess that I haven't been to the gym since June.

3. I confess that I enjoy a few cocktails per month.

4. I confess that I like the look on people's faces that I have seen since surgery.

5. I confess that before surgery I was in such a deep lonely depression that I didn't think I deserved to live.

Dang that felt good!!

I have NEVER gotten in all my Proteins, Vitamins and fluids in on one day...is it even possible??

!!! LMAO (if only it were that easy)

I've had some wine...without guilt!

I confess that:

* sometimes I miss ICE CREAM!!!

* I compare myself to others success & get really frustrated cuz I've been working SO hard & some are able to just let the surgery do the work.

* I second guess if I picked the right surgery when I am stalled (which is a lot!)

* I also weigh myself several times a day.

* I struggle to see the new me in the mirror. All I see is the BIG me. Even buying smaller clothes cannot convince me to SEE.

* I'm terrified that I will never get the rest of this weight off.

*I confess that yesterday I went to eat dinner and ordered a margarita....and sipped on it while I ate my 4 ounces of food.

*I confess that I dont exercise.

*I confess that everyday after work I go home and take a nap, because I'm tired (can anyone say Vitamin deficiency, gotta get that checked out).

*I confess that I bought ww snack size ice cream and have one every other day and love it.

I haven't been sleeved yet but I am hoping by end of September. Here are my pre-op confessions:

1) I confess... I have been obsessing over this procedure since I started looking into it in April.

2) I confess... I have NOT followed my nutritionist's recommendations to the letter which makes me fear how I will handle life after surgery.

3) I confess... I am worried about the post-op emotional impact, I'm already such a wreck.

4) I confess... I am afraid that even surgery won't work for me.

5) I confess... I have only made it to the gym maybe 10 times in the last month which makes me worry about my post-op goals even more.

6) (extra bonus) I confess that, no matter what else I have posted, my asthma will keep me from getting the surgery and/or keep me from waking up after it. :(

I haven't been sleeved yet but I am hoping by end of September. Here are my pre-op confessions:

1) I confess... I have been obsessing over this procedure since I started looking into it in April.

2) I confess... I have NOT followed my nutritionist's recommendations to the letter which makes me fear how I will handle life after surgery.

3) I confess... I am worried about the post-op emotional impact' date=' I'm already such a wreck.

5) I confess... I have only made it to the gym maybe 10 times in the last month which makes me worry about my post-op goals even more.

6) (extra bonus) I confess that, no matter what else I have posted, my asthma will keep me from getting the surgery and/or keep me from waking up after it. :([/quote']

I am Pre Op too!

I confess I am guilty of 1,2,4&5 and as for 6 I don't have asthma but I always worry I won't wake up after or I that I will have a blood clot or other complication that kills me.. I am a crazy anxious person about death when it comes to surgeries...

I confess:

Im only a few days out and im able to get in all 64 oz of Fluid and still feel hungry. And that makes me afraid.

I still havent told my bf

I feel like all my friends/eating buddies are going to abandon me.

Im afraid that i may not be able to make it to Onederland.

I cant wait to lose the "girls" weighing my shoulders down.

That as afraid and doubtfulas i am right now i still want my 300 something lb.sister to have the surgery so she can raise her kid.

3) I confess... I am worried about the post-op emotional impact, I'm already such a wreck.

6) (extra bonus) I confess that, no matter what else I have posted, my asthma will keep me from getting the surgery and/or keep me from waking up after it. :(

I have asthma and copd and did just fine. You will be ok!!! Dont stress to much about it!! I am amazed at how much easier I can breathe after losing the weight and you will be too!!