Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yes. Yes. And yes. I may be mourning my clothes more than food.

Seriously, me too! I cried when my husband took my "fat" clothes!

1. I confess my attitude has totally changed confidence level is off the charts

2. I confess I am afraid to eat off plan in fear I will sabotage my own success

3. I confess I can't wait to loose another 50 lbs

4. I confess I will be glad when I can enjoy a glass of Moscato. It will probably be around the holidays...giving me time to drop 50 more

5. I confess having surgery was the best decision I made for my life

1. I confess that I never have gotten in all my fluids, Protein, and Vitamins on the same day.

2. I confess that I haven't been to the gym since June.

3. I confess that I enjoy a few cocktails per month.

4. I confess that I like the look on people's faces that I have seen since surgery.

5. I confess that before surgery I was in such a deep lonely depression that I didn't think I deserved to live.

Dang that felt good!!

1) I have only told my wife, kids, mother-in-law, and 1 of my brothers. Everyone else that asks, thinks I'm working with a nutritionist that has me on a tailored diet and exercise plan.

2) my parents have no idea that I've had this surgery

3) I don't miss my fat clothes because let's face it, fat people are just supposed to hide in their homes and not go in public, so why should there be fashionable choices for us?

4) I still weight 270, but I feel like a sexy beast now

5) I need to do more strength training because I realized I'm not as strong as I thought, I just had really good leverage. Lol. Can't move things with just my weight anymore.

I'm back!!

- I confess that I really miss ice cold coca cola

- I confess that I love the way I feel now

- I confess that I am afraid of vomitting therefore I am afraid of trying new foods....

- I confess that I crave salt and vinegar chips

- I confess that I would REALLY love a glass of wine

-I confess that I feel skinnier than I am right now

- I confess that I often wonder if I'll ever be able to eat certain foods ever again.... Like cheese enchiladas

- I confess that I am not perfect, but I am doing my best.

1) I can't wait to have some table side guacamole

2) it's hard to take my Vitamins as needed

3) all I think about is a margarita

4) notice I'm more calmer now then I was when I was smoking pot

5) some days I wish I was strong enough to loose weight without surgery all becuz i miss mexican food and Rita's

Seriously' date=' me too! I cried when my husband took my "fat" clothes![/quote']

I'd like to know where you guys shop because I can't wait to get rid of my flowery tent shirts that I wore when I was pregnant. Nothing I wear now looks good on me.

I can't wait to dump these clothes!!

I confess that I wish I could have eaten Mexican or Chinese take away badly today!

I confess that I wish I could drink my coke zero like I used to because I drank more then and just get annoyed with trying to get my fluids in.

I confess I still haven’t left my house on my own I only leave when someone will drive me to my destination.

I confess I have eaten chips (us kind not uk kind crisps to us) not whole bags like 3 pringles, but I did get a packet of cheese curls ate 4 and sucked all the cheese flavour off the rest and tossed the soggy mush in the bin (time of the month I was always a starchy person its still the same!)

I confess I am sad my bust is disappearing at a very fast rate and I kinda hate them right now.

- I'm really sad about getting rid of all of my clothes. All I see is wasted $$$ (because I have A LOT of clothes).

This I didn’t mind had a lot of stuff I outgrew and dropped past fast so now too big sold a bunch to a couple of plus size friends made so far close to £400

I confess that I Have no ideal how to eat right still I'm on soft food so I eat and puke

I confess that food is always on my mind and whatever I eat is not keeping me full

I confess that maybe I should be walking more then I could but the pain is was keeping me from doing anything

I confess that I'm doing this all alone and no support from anyone

I confess I hate food now.

I confess I don't always get my protien in.

I confess losing weight doesn't make everything easier.

I confess I don't always take my meds..vitamins.

I confess I am jealous other people can binge and I can't.

I confess all kinds of issues come up the more I lose.

I confess the lose skin is bothering me.

• I confess that I too, think about food way too much, but I know Im not really hungry.
  • I confess, because of number 1, that I am totally addicted to sunflower seeds
  • I confess that I drink caffeinated coffee everyday, but add powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury unflavored to it.
  • I confess that since I quit smoking in December, I still think about smokes everyday. (prolly explains #2)
  • I confess I eat chocolate once in a while, but I think that is why I DON'T eat it everyday.
  • I confess that I USED to get upset about missing my old eating habits, but now Im proud of the fact that I don't give a crap about it anymore
  • I confess that I lie to my husband when he wants to go out to eat and I don't. I tell him I don't feel like it. The truth is, I have better things to do than to sit and watch him and the boys make 5 trips to the buffet.
  • I confess that I am secretly amused when my husband eats a big plate of carbs and fat... I just think "Keep going skinny man, one day you wont fit into that chair".
  • I confess that I am proud of the fact that I am forty something and getting physically fit. I make sure everyone in the house knows I just came from the gym.
  • I confess that I looked in the mirror way too much today, the first day I have worn size 14s.

That's awesome!

I confess that I Have no ideal how to eat right still I'm on soft food so I eat and puke

I confess that food is always on my mind and whatever I eat is not keeping me full

I confess that maybe I should be walking more then I could but the pain is was keeping me from doing anything

I confess that I'm doing this all alone and no support from anyone

I confess that your post made me sad. You have our support!

My other confessions include:

I confess that I have gone down all the sizes in my closet and i finally hit the smallest size and they no longer fit (size 12) so I literally have NOTHING that fits. Sounds like a good problem to have, but it has me very depressed.

I confess that I get irritated when people tell me to buy new clothes because my clothes are too big. If it offends them so much they can buy me some.

I confess I don't want to spend the money on clothes for fear I will not be able to wear them long. Plus size 12's are too big, but 10's are snug. What can I wear?

I confess that this depression has made me snacky and self sabotaging on my diet. I ate Cookies today and FRIES yesterday.

I confess I am worried when I get in these funks that I will go back to old habits because I don't feel worthy.

I confess I love the people on VST because they are always willing to help and listen. It's like free therapy.

I confess I love this thread. Still feel yucky in my clothes though.

Yes. Yes. And yes. I may be mourning my clothes more than food.

I confess:

I'm mourning my clothes too. Clothes shopping=no fun for me. I actually nervous about shopping for new one's, smaller size or not. I'm also sad I'm 14 days post op & returned to work I'm my same ole size, like a 50lb miracle was supposed to happen in 14 days. Nevermind I've lost 19lbs.

I confess:

I'm afraid I'll never have another normal bowel movement again.

I confess:

I'm more obsessed w/what I put in my mouth & the scale in my bathroom more than I ever was before surgery.

I confess:

I'm so intimidated by food & nervous about feeling bad, I just don't care to branch out past my Protein drinks. I'm scared.

But I'm very grateful for the confessions, & all your honesty. This app & u guys are a HUGE help! <3