Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Things I Cant Wait For People To Not Say...

Cant wait for people to not say oh yea the fat girl, oh yea the fat smart girl, or we dont carry that size, u might not fit, and ur still gonna have desert!, i cant believe u hungry, oh my isnt she big, loose some weight, ur so lazy( no im tierd bc of all this damn wait) u should excersice ( oh yea try that with an extra 130 on u n c) and finally that doesnt look good on u ( like we dont aready kno) :(

Wat do u want to stop hearing.. Vent

My most annoying: "ohhh... When is the baby due?"

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I want to stop hearing that little voice in my head that tells me I'm too fat to enjoy things...

You have such a pretty face... (often because they can't mention the rest of me).

Ooh yeah, that I didn't know you were pregnant again.

Do you really think you should have that?

It's not that hard to lose weight.

You could just try taking the stairs and parking farther away.

You should try this diet, that diet, etc

I know some of those they're trying to be nice, but...I dunno. Just because I'm fat doesn't mean I wanna hear your every diet tip without asking for it =\

I think I'm most looking forward to not getting the looks and judgments. Those things really stick with you. I have been lucky not to get a ton in the past couple years, but about six months ago a car full of teenage boys drove past me and they yelled "Hey!" and then all started laughing/pointing at me. Or when i actually was losing weight a couple years ago and had worked out one morning I took the elevator up a floor at school cause I was beat and the people walking behind me made a remark about how I should be taking the stairs.

I will not miss those comments a bit.

When I was considering the lapband I had a co worker tell me if I would just skip dessert I would be fine. I wanted to choke her skinny a**!! LOL Yes, that is the only problem I have..dessert! LOL

I am cookeeeeez coz the funniest (or only one I didn't cry over) time a bunch of kids in car drive past screaming "COOKIE MONSTER"....

I was like, hmmmmm I doooo like cookies!!!! Lol

But I'd like the occasional wolf whistle one day :)

Unfortunately, people will always have something dumb to say. I told a friend I was wanting to lose weight. Their advice was to stop eating. Yeah, okay. Then I told a friend I was contemplating WLS. Then I was told that a friend of his sister's friend's uncle's mistress had it and it didn't work. (face palm). At the seminar I just went to, the guy giving testimony said when he started to lose weight, his office began whispering he may have cancer.

So, I think there will always be a stupid statement out there. But I agree with the above comment that shutting up that mean little bully in our head will be the sweetest reward.

Everybody else may kiss my thinner hindquarters.

I had a 4yr old ask me..."Why are your legs so big?" Was so glad I was on my way to getting WLS.

Yeah my size 6 (Australian) boss cant understand why I can't do it on my own and thinks I should try harder. "Like I haven't been on a diet MY WHOLE LIFE". Everyone is begging me not to get WLS and to try everything first. I feel like saying "You don't think I have done that?" Grrr. So frustrating!

It's not what people say, it's the looks of OMG, look at her a**., the making a wide arc when walking around me, the feared look on their face when I go to sit down on one of their chairs. :(

Yeah my size 6 (Australian) boss cant understand why I can't do it on my own and thinks I should try harder.

Ugh, I hate it when foreigners act like there are no fat people from their country and that obesity is unique to the USA. Obviously stupidity isn't.

Yeah my size 6 (Australian) boss cant understand why I can't do it on my own and thinks I should try harder. "Like I haven't been on a diet MY WHOLE LIFE". Everyone is begging me not to get WLS and to try everything first. I feel like saying "You don't think I have done that?" Grrr. So frustrating!

I'm hearing you Laura, my sister is a size 16- Australian- and going up...yet was very much against the surgery at first, saying things like I'm just lazy and need to walk more often. She doesn't believe in the surgery thinking that it is not necessary- yet I have watched her struggle with her weight- ranging from a size 18 to a size 10 and everything inbetween from when she was a teenager. I seriously thought she would understand where I was coming from!