Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's Your Favorite Workout/walking Music?

Today is my first day hitting the gym (treadmill) in a LONG time and while I've got some great songs on my iPhone, I'm looking for some good workout/walking songs that are upbeat, motivational, uplifting, fun, energetic, etc.

Anyone have some good suggestions.....

Hi! There was a thread here awhile ago under "favorite workout tunes". Do a topic search and it should come up. I'm not tech savvy enough to give u the link directly. :( anyhow- I hope u get some good songs from the list. Good workout music is a must. :) good luck.

Thanks!!

Right now I love anything by Florida(whistle, good feeling), Black Eyed Peas, J Lo(dance again), and other upbeat fast tunes. Good luck finding workout music, it makes such a difference for me!!

Kei$ha , Rihanna, and LMFAO are just a few of my favorites .... very energetic and fun to workout with

I just bought a 3 disc CD set at Sam's club that is top 40 music. The 3 discs are divided up by beat of the music.

I also have a Biggest Loser Workout Mix Volume 2.

Go to Amazon.com and you can download some of these for cheaper than buying them.

Go to Amazon or itunes and look under fitness music, there are tons to choose from. Great job getting back to the gym!

I love vocal trance. Deadmau5, Nadia Ali, Benny Bannasi, Paul Oakenfeld, Tiesto, the list goes on......

On Pandora I like Latin workout. I makes me motivated to move.

florence and the Machine: shake It Out, Dog Days Are Over, Spectrum (Calvin Harris Remix). Oh and Titanium feat. Sia by David Guetta (that song gets me SO amped), Take Over Control by Afrojack, Tightrope by Janelle Monae, Scream by Usher...I just use my Spotify and make these crazy mixes that keep me going!

florence and the Machine: shake It Out' date=' Dog Days Are Over, Spectrum (Calvin Harris Remix). Oh and Titanium feat. Sia by David Guetta (that song gets me SO amped), Take Over Control by Afrojack, Tightrope by Janelle Monae, Scream by Usher...I just use my Spotify and make these crazy mixes that keep me going![/quote']

I love all David Guetta's stuff.

Metallica, Journey, REO & 80's English pop keep me motivated. I had a bike for 2 years...(really cute Doris Day sort of bike with a basket! lol) that hung in my garage my hubby bought me for a birthday.

I finally decided to ride it about 4 weeks ago....OM gosh what I was missing ...I love riding my bike! It makes me feel like a kid, best part is I can ride for an hour and barely get winded now...the sleeve rocks! xx :tongue2:

While I swim I appreciate the silence. When I bike I like the sound of nature, my day is so full of sound from work I appreciate the time of quiet.

Thanks everybody.....I've added a ton of new music to my iPhone....when I posted this topic I had started walking...but unfortunately I think I've over done it with getting back to work :( I have a very demanding job and I'm out in the field most of the day....the last 2 days I started work @ 7am and got back home around 6p.....I have been EXHAUSTED and know that I need to takes things at a slower pace. I ended up with a low grade fever last night but then got 9 hours of sleep and feeling good again today. I'm only 2 weeks, tihs is such a learning experience of what our bodies need and when they need it :) I am really looking forward to fitting excersie into my crazy work days. Althought with my FitBit (I am in love) I found that yesterday I climbed 10 sets of stairs, walked 1.9 miles and burned over 2,000 calories.....so being out in the field I am getting a work out :)