Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Can't Wait To Not Have To...

Cant wait to wear heels comfortably

Buy trendy affordable clothes NOT in the plus size section

Release my inner fashionista by buying clothes I actually like that resemble living room furniture from the 70's, and not have to pay more money for the additional length and width on said clothing. Plus-size clothes are very unfortunate looking.

Like quite a few of you have mentioned, my husband is hot! Although he has never criticized me or made me feel bad about myself, I can't wait to be be the trophy wife he deserves. So excited to weigh less than him!

Can't wait to get out of plus sizes. I am almost 6', so dropping sizes seems to take forever since my weight is distributed all over 71".

I can't wait to be at goal and buy a brand new wardrobe!

There are also a few people who have been really hateful and nasty. My husband and I coach a competitive 18u Fastpitch team, and a couple former players who were "dismissed" for drama a couple years ago sat in our fan sectional a game this summer talking about how much weight I have gained. I can't wait to see them this summer and thank them for inspiring me. :) Can't wait to see my in-laws this summer who always seem to point out my weight when we see them.

I also can't wait to see my parents. They have always loved and supported me, and never missed a beat when I told them I wanted to have the sleeve. Told me that they loved me no matter what I chose, and then told me how proud o me they were when i had the surgery. I am excited that they don't have to worry about me for all the risks that come with being overweight.

I am excited for my daughter's wedding. To feel great and have the energy to be the MOB in September. :)

How bout getting "winded" while drying your legs after a shower or tying your shoes. And does anyone else have the "good" mirror that they look in vs the other ones in the house. I have one that I look 25 lbs lighter in. I will be happy not have to seek out that mirror.

Yes! So many times I look in the mirror and think that I'm not that bad and I question why I'm doing this. Then reality reminds me that if I was able to reach and stay at my goal weight, I would already be there I'm ready to break that mirror!

I can't wait to buy a cute purse and know the straps aren't too short.

I can't wait to sit in the rocking chair my great grandmother rocked my grandfather, my grandfather rocked my mother in, and my mother rocked me in....without worrying I'm going to splinter a million family memories.

Looking forward to no longer stretching out my clothes before I can even put them on!

Can't wait to buy a bra that does not look like two tents stitched together!

My watches are all waiting patiently for me...they want to be worn, and I want to wear them!!!! So sick of not being able to wear my favorite watches.

I am really, really, really looking forward to dancing with my kids!!!!

To not have those nasty stomach sounds after you eat what in the world is that? A whale talking through my stomach. Lol

To not have those nasty stomach sounds after you eat what in the world is that? A whale talking through my stomach. Lol

Sitting hear listening to them! Someone tell us this is temporary! It's even disturbing the dogs!

Looking forward to no longer stretching out my clothes before I can even put them on!

Can't wait to buy a bra that does not look like two tents stitched together!

My watches are all waiting patiently for me...they want to be worn' date=' and I want to wear them!!!! So sick of not being able to wear my favorite watches.

I am really, really, really looking forward to dancing with my kids!!!![/quote']

I know! I think I have unfortunately perfected a way of stretching my shirts which always involves the stitching being roped out!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Can't wait to not panic when at a restaraunt they are about to seat us at a booth, and I'm wondering if I can fit!

Can't wait to not have to worry if my shirt is pulled down all the way in the back, so my big b---- is not showing:)

Ah big ah ha mention came for me when I had been long distance dating a wonderful man for 1 year. We finally got in the same city at the same time for our first date. It was my favorite restaurant in our home town that i use to go too in my 20's for special dinners. Restaurant was beautiful, then they sat us in a private booth. OMG when I could hardly fit! I was mortified! How things have changed from my 20's to my 40's. I'd say about 100 pounds of change! I'm looking forward to losing that 100

Pounds cause my new change is a coming!

Sitting hear listening to them! Someone tell us this is temporary! It's even disturbing the dogs!

My dog freaks out and jumps off me when the rumbling starts lol!

I had to take a flight a couple weeks ago, I didn't bump into everyone going down the aisle, was comfortable in the seat and even had room in the buckle! I can't wait to go to Great Adventure this summer and get on the rollercoasters. I had to get off a ride a few years ago because I couldn't fit quickly enough!

I can't wait not having to limber up and then contort my body trying to clip my toenails.