Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Can't Wait To Not Have To...

To not have my mother apologize because I didn't inherit her metabolism.

To not move tables with my stomach and have others try to figure out why it is moving.

To not worry if I embarrass my kids with my weight. I would rather embarrass them on purpose :)

Cannot wait to stop fearing if I can fit on the roller coaster, finding cute clothes at a cheaper price, not getting winded so easily, not worrying about what people are always thinking about me, and going out in public with my in shape husband not worrying about people staring thinking "what is he doing with her?"

To not have to try and shift my weight to my legs when my SO wants me to sit on his lap for fear of crushing him.

Can't wait see the impact weight loss can have on my career success

Can't wait to not have to strategically place pillows all around me in order to support my weight while sleeping

Can't wait to not have those burning red bumps on my inner thighs after wearing a dress for a day.

Can't wait to sit on a plane and have room on each side of my seat cushion

Can't wait to stop avoiding people, social situations, photos.

Can't wait to feel able to be more physically active.

Can't wait to not have fat sex anymore

I can't wait to not feel like I'm crushing my husband when we have sex. To not have to close my eyes during sex cuz I'm ashamed of my body. Or how about to not have people wondering why my significantly good looking husband is with my fat ass when its so obvious he could have a much prettier woman.

I can't wait to buy women's fishing waders instead of men's stout sizes.

I can't wait to run into old boyfriends (yes, I am shallow).

I can't wait to start caring about my life again.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I'm thinking of things I want to do, like: ride a jip line, para sail, take a scuba diving class, golf again, walk to town (it's close). And most of all, Play with my Grand Daughter. And my all time fav. BREATH

I can't wait to not feel like my life is over at 25. all of my friends are either engaged, married, or having children... I know that not everyone lives the same life but I'm so sick of people saying "just wait, you're turn is coming" and know that it's not. I'm not saying that people who are overweight cannot find love. But I do believe that often times we settle for less than we deserve just because we are afraid of being alone and feeling unloved. Bah! Anyway my whole point is that I can't wait to not have to feel like my life is stagnate and never going to change!

I can't wait to not have to rush past a window or a reflective surface so I don't see myself and my thighs rubbing together.

I can't wait to wear a skirt and not worry about it riding up in the back.

I can't wait to not have to stop mid flight of stairs so I can give my knees a break.

Can't wait

To cross my legs and sit like a lady

To not walk into a room and immediately check if I'm the biggest

To shop in stores that actually carry my style of clothing

To go to dinner and not worry that everyone is watching to see how much I eat

To not hear skinny people tell me how they stay so skinny

To take a full size pic of myself and not stand behind my daughters to cover my body

To show my daughters what determination and strength will give you

To not be the funny girl with the pretty face

And the number one reason: To feel like myself again. Oh and to totally rock my 40's!!

I can't wait to not have to worry if I will be able to fit on certain roller coasters.

Sent from my iPhone using VST