Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am an avid reader. I love anything and everything when it comes to reading and I was thinking about writing a blog on books I've read, but I didn't know how much that would be liked on here. Anyone out there that would read something like that or would I be wasting my time? :D

Would your topic be WLS books or any/every book you read? I think if you want to appeal to this forum, books on weight loss surgery, recipes post-op, healthy lifestyle, etc. would be the way to go. Otherwise, you could blog on GoodReads, Amaxon, or your local library site.

O I have tons of cookbooks and recipes I've tried lol. That's a good idea there. I've only read the book my Dr gave me after surgery and it was just meh. I was thinking of everyday books and its only because I'm reading one I hate to put down. I'm one of those read 3 or so at a time people and I got one yesterday that has trumped all others and I wish I could finish it like now. I'll check out one of those other sites but for some reason I'm more comfy with people here than with random people on the web reading it lol. I think it's because we all share something in common.

I love to read, too! Now I am desperate to know what you're reading that is so good?

I just got into 50 shades if grey. Erotic, but so good. Ugh bushed Book 2 yesterday and even better than book one. I am saddened I have to work or I would be on book 3.

Write all you want sweetie. Don't worry if it's not good enough for anyone else to read ,just write ...write your blog..... La la la laa la la la la laaa la.

I love to read too! I'd love to hear what everyone else is reading.

I am reading a book that Jodi Picoult wrote with her daughter. I'm sure it's like teenage level reading, but I love Jodi Picoult and own every book no matter what it is. So I got her most recent release called Between the Lines. I got it yesterday and I'm over halfway finished. If I can focus and get my homework completed I'll have it finished tonight. The last one I had like this was that new King book 11/23/63. The one about Kennedy being alive and what it would be like.

I'm telling you I read all the time. lol

Nice! I saw Jodi Picoult speak at our library during her book tour for Lone Wolf. She was very excited about the project with her daughter and described their writing process. The whole concept sounded really interesting. I read 11/22/63 with my book club and loved it even though I'm not a huge S. King fan. I'm laughing about Fifty Shades of Grey...everywhere I go people are talking about it, but nobody ever admits to reading it. I read one and two, and put down three in the middle. I'll probably pick it back up when I need an injection of excitement in the boudoir. It has an amazing effect! I'm reading The Newlyweds right now. It's about an Indian Internet bride who moves to Rochester to marry an American; a little slow starting but I like it.

I would love to see her speak. House Rules was probably my favorite ever. I haven't picked up Fifty Shades of Grey yet. I'm sure I will. Sadly (I can't believe I'm admitting this) I've been reading the Game of Thrones books and I like them. It seems so geekish to me, I don't know why lol. I can't remember the name of the other book I have going, but it isn't that good.

I am an avid reader and would love to hear about what others are reading. Always looking for something new to read!

I am an avid reader and would love to hear about what others are reading. Always looking for something new to read!

I'm still thinking about it lol. I figured there were other readers out there that might enjoy it. My husband told me to find a book club lol.

I'm still thinking about it lol. I figured there were other readers out there that might enjoy it. My husband told me to find a book club lol.

We could maybe set up a virtual book :) club

The Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. ....... so soooo good. I had a hard time finding good "in between books" til hunger games and 50 shades .... does anybody have any others that are just as good?

The Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. ....... so soooo good. I had a hard time finding good "in between books" til hunger games and 50 shades .... does anybody have any others that are just as good?

It looks like I have similar reading taste to you.

I enjoyed:

Sookie Stackhouse series ( fun & sexy but no 50 shades)

An e book series called Heller

The Book Thief(historical but good)

Room(about a kidnapped mom and her son-- emotional but good read)

If I think of more I'll post;)