Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I tried Premier Protein shakes' date=' didn't like it, too much whey aftertaste.

I tried Isopure Clear Protein Drink - alpine punch. 40g Protein per bottle. i didn't like it too much protein aftertaste, i had to delute it with Water and add crystal light to it to make it taste good lol.

-question does anybody know any similar clear protein drinks like isopure cherry flavored drinks but that actually taste good?[/quote']

This isn't exactly clear, but one thing I do is mix 1packet ocean spray cran-cherry & a scoop of nectar cherry to 1liter of Water, or a a packet of cran peach & a scoop of fuzzy navel to 1 liter.

I think they taste pretty good. Another thing I've been doing the last couple days is mixing a scoop of nectar with 2oz of water to make a protien packed whey shot that actually tasts pretty decent.

I have the same problem with Isopure. cannot finish the bottle.

start looking for clear Protein drink for the first week post up and base on review find this one.

Fruit Drink

ordered it, will tell you how it is when I get it.

post-30418-13813659640848_thumb.jpg

I'm betting it will taste fine. But I've got some really bad news about it. Look at the first ingredient. It's a Gelatin also known as collagen.

This type of Protein is simply not useable by the human body.

http://www.nutragenics.net/bestbody%20supps%20info/bestprotein.htm

Hopefully this will help explain

Oops, Didn't know that. I just decided that it will help not to stay hungry......

I am using the Jay Robb Protein. I have tried the vanilla, chocolate and strawberry so far and it is pretty good

I bought EAS Advantage Carb Control shake to try and I don't like it. I like the number of calories and etc... but I just cannot drink it.

This is one that I like cafe caramel RTD EAS AND Adkins advantage . I try to make it thicker by blending it with ice. Especially in the morning I have an hour commute. I am pre- op...

I just purchased the following Protein drinks and i will update this when i get a chance to try it. let me know your thoughts maybe someone here has tried these.

-FRS Healthy Protein, Orange Creme (25g protein) bought from Amazon

-Designer Whey Protein 2Go Drink Mix, Lemonade (10g protein), bought from amazon

-Protidiet Pink Lemonade Drink Mix (15g protein), bought from amazon.

-CytoSport: whey isolate Protein Drink (tangerine, 32g protein), bought from bodybuilding.com.

has anyone tried these? here are the links

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cytosport/whey-isolate-protein-drink.html

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002XFRESG/ref=pe_175190_21431760_M2C_SC_dp_3

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005DXM426/ref=pe_175190_21431760_M2C_SC_dp_2

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004W6VWZU/ref=pe_175190_21431760_M2C_SC_dp_1

Love Love chocolate Shakeology! I'm pre-op and it does give me added energy and kinda cleanses my system! Best tasting Protein shake for me hands down!

T~ :wub:

I just purchased the following Protein drinks and i will update this when i get a chance to try it. let me know your thoughts maybe someone here has tried these.

-FRS Healthy Protein, Orange Creme (25g protein) bought from Amazon

-Designer whey Protein 2Go Drink Mix, Lemonade (10g protein), bought from amazon

-ProtiDiet Pink Lemonade Drink Mix (15g protein), bought from amazon.

-CytoSport: whey isolate Protein Drink (tangerine, 32g protein), bought from bodybuilding.com.

has anyone tried these? here are the links

http://www.bodybuild...tein-drink.html

http://www.amazon.co...760_M2C_SC_dp_3

http://www.amazon.co...760_M2C_SC_dp_2

http://www.amazon.co...760_M2C_SC_dp_1

I tried them all and their all nasty, i dont recommend any of them, they all have that horrible whey aftertaste. damn i must of spend so far like $200 just trying different protein powders and shakes and the only one i like so far is bolthouse farms but the sugar is really high, guess thats the only way to mask the whey after taste.

i also ate some greek yogurt and that has 20g of protein, but it's really thick and hard to eat, especially since i just got sleeved last week, and also that greek yogurt doesnt have whey so idk what kind of protein is in it and i dont know if thats the right protein i need to have in my body.

im so lost right now, must i really down these disgusting whey drinks that taste like garbage? cant believe there is nothing out there that can successfully mask that whey aftertaste, there has to be something out there for me. i need to find something already. please anyone? please help. i just placed an order for unjury chicken Soup, maybe that taste good? who knows, im trying anything right now and desperate to find something that taste good, anything.

Blend your Protein Powder with a handful of frozen mixed berries, makes for a much tastier drink.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Greek yogurt for getting your Protein.

Maybe you should try some soy Protein drinks instead of whey.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Greek yogurt for getting your Protein.

Maybe you should try some soy Protein drinks instead of whey.

i just purchased some Protein Powder from Syntrax nectar whey protein, i ordered cherry flavor, i just hope this taste good, but where do i buy soy Protein Drinks at?

Most people do like Syntrax nectar.

I can't remember the brand that is soy Protein instead of whey, and I know there is one made from egg Protein too. Do you have a GNC, Vitamin Shoppe or a place like that near you? If not, you'll have to do a search online, unless someone else chimes in.

Have you tried using any sugar free syrups? I love the coconut, and a few others. There are 2 brans, Torini and Da Vinci with tons of flavors. Try putting some of that into one of your shakes, and/or blend in frozen berries.

I bought some pure Protein from Walmart. I am very pleaed with it. No after taste. The chocolate is very good. I made mine with a little Water, I like mine kinda thick instead of runny.

25 grams of Protein per scoop

140 calories

2 grams of sugar

I bought some pure Protein from Walmart. I am very pleaed with it. No after taste. The chocolate is very good. I made mine with a little Water, I like mine kinda thick instead of runny.

25 grams of Protein per scoop

140 calories

2 grams of sugar

i did try it and i did not like, i didnt like the whey aftertaste,. that was one of the first ones i tried.