Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Isopure glass bottled protein! Thin and easy to get down poured over ice.

hmm interesting are those the flavored drink ones or do they come in chocolate?

I love the bolthouse farms also. Too much sugar, so I mix a little with my Protein powder and 1% milk. Gives it the flavor I need without all the carbs. Sorry, I know your looking for one thing in a bottle to drink, but I'm out 8 weeks and still haven't found it. A person could go broke trying all these and still not be happy!

yes i love bolthouse farms too, wish they would put a little less sugar in it.

I think Matrix is the best bang for the bucks, so to speak. It's only got 2 carbs and 120 calories. You can buy it at vitacost.com

I love the orange cream. I have to add a little more torini's orange sf Syrup to it though. I have the vanilla, choc. and the orange, and I don't think there is any aftertaste. It's made by the same company that makes all the nectar- Syntrax. I'm going to get the banana next.

I think Matrix is the best bang for the bucks, so to speak. It's only got 2 carbs and 120 calories. You can buy it at vitacost.com

I love the orange cream. I have to add a little more torini's orange sf Syrup to it though. I have the vanilla, choc. and the orange, and I don't think there is any aftertaste. It's made by the same company that makes all the nectar- Syntrax. I'm going to get the banana next.

hmm never heard of this brand, not into orange and cream but i guess ill try their chocolate and see if i like it. not really into these powders though, i started this thread to just be about RTD shakes but i guess ill give it a try and see how it taste.

Sorry, I thought this was the other rating Protein drinks thread.

As for RTD, I like Premier, and muscle milk light. I like the powders because I find it easier to mix things in with them. I like to mix in fruit, or crushed ice, and some flavoring. when I blend it all up, it's like a Wendy's frosty. I use RTD when I am on trips and don't want to pack a blender.

I think Isopure is gross. There's a good reason that a lot of people call it isopuke.

I bought EAS Advantage Carb Control shake to try and I don't like it. I like the number of calories and etc... but I just cannot drink it.

I have tried the Oh Yea Cookies and Creme. It is very drinkable and has 32 grams of Protein, but is a little high in calories. I have tried several others flavors from that line and could barely drink them.

I have to say that Premier chocolate is my favorite by a wide margin. I like the unjury powder shakes OK, but I am willing to pay a little more for Pre-mixed. I figure I am saving at least $500 a month on restaurants, beer and wine so why not.

Sent from my iPad using VST

I know you want RTD have you tried Shakeology RTDs(they are a beach body product) ? I have the powder in chocolate and they are pretty good my powder had 9 g sugar and 17 g carbs with 18 g Protein per shake so a little high for carbs and sugar but it tastes good. I bet the RTDs are even better. It is $$ though so I am waiting to finish my powder before ordering the RTDs. I am not sure if someone sells RTD samples ?

Hmm why none is using Atkins shakes?

I am using them now Atkins advantage 15g Protein 1g sugar and 160 cal.

I like them especially with coffee.

Are they bad?

I also bought Isopure low carb alpine punch' date=' I tried it warm and don't' like it put in the fridge so hope will be better as cold. I was told that this one I would drink first week after surgery because it is clear liquid.

for pre op diet my doctor want me to buy MediFast shakes. Didn't order them yet, but when I will I will let you know about taste.[/quote']

I'm on day 5 of my Pre op. I trye Naked juice (too chalky), bolthouse (love them all), I also love Atkins and ESA. Today I got A few different one from GNC to try. I'll let you know how I like them.

I bought EAS Advantage Carb Control shake to try and I don't like it. I like the number of calories and etc... but I just cannot drink it.

agreed, its nasty.

Just an update for this thread I tried even more Protein shakes.

-Special K Protein shake (10g protein) -got from CVS. delicious taste' date=' doesnt have that whey aftertaste, unfortunately it's 18g sugar per serving, and the Protein isn't enough daily unless i want to down 6 a day, however it was tasty.

-Slim Fast (10g protein) - Also got from CVS, also great tasting, same deal as Special k they also have 18g sugar per serving, but it taste good, no nasty whey aftertaste. however too little protein so i dont want to drink these all day. However I did purchase the Slim Fast High Protein powder as well off of Amazon and it has double the protein, I will update this thread on Monday when I try it.

-Ensure Protein Shake (got from CVS, 25g protein, 5g sugar) - didn't like it, too much whey aftertaste, just couldn't drink it, don't recommend, but kudos for putting lots of protein in it.

-Nestle Boost shake Calorie Smart (got from CVS,16g protein, 4g sugar)

I puked it out, couldn't even barely take a tip, extreme whey aftertaste.

-Atkins Advantage (from CVS, 15g protein, 1g sugar).

Don't recommend, still too much whey aftertaste and just doesn't taste good.

-EAS Advantage Carb Control Shake (from CVS, 17g protein, 0g sugar)

couldnt drink it, too much whey taste, didn't like it.

well so far not so good today, the only shakes I liked and didn't have that disgusting whey aftertaste are the ones with too little protein in it and lot of sugar. I guess the sugar helps to hide the whey taste which is a good thing, i just wish those had more protein in it.

So i did purchase more Protein drinks and I will rate them in the next few days.

I purchased Slimfast powder high protein, Chicke Nutrition powder, Oh - yea! Protein Shakes, and i also will go to Sams Club to buy Premiere Protein Shakes and ill also go to Vitamin Shoppe to buy BodyTech chocolate.

boy this sure is a lot of work to find a shake I like.[/quote']

OooOo yes! Let us know about the Slimfast high protein!! The regular ones taste suer good. Thanks!!

OooOo yes! Let us know about the Slimfast high protein!! The regular ones taste suer good. Thanks!!

i will

I know you want RTD have you tried Shakeology RTDs(they are a beach body product) ? I have the powder in chocolate and they are pretty good my powder had 9 g sugar and 17 g carbs with 18 g Protein per shake so a little high for carbs and sugar but it tastes good. I bet the RTDs are even better. It is $$ though so I am waiting to finish my powder before ordering the RTDs. I am not sure if someone sells RTD samples ?

will give it a try, just ordered them through their site, their quite expensive at $5 per serving, but who knows maybe it taste good.

Shakeology anyone?! Idk the website totally sold me on it but before i place my order i thought id ask you guys:)