Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Has This Group Grown.. Anywho, How Much Have You Lost Far?

hi everyone, my surgery was July 6th. I weighed 220.

Today, 195.

25 pounds. good luck everyone!!! :)

hi everyone, my surgery was July 6th. I weighed 220.

Today, 195.

25 pounds. good luck everyone!!! :)

Hi folks. Surgery was on july 2nd and i weighed 335 lb. Today I weigh 260 lb. I exercise almost daily and am good about protein/water requirements. I eat around 500-600 cal a day.

Hi all,

My surgery date was 20 July and have lost 10 kgs, sorry 22 pounds. I am from Australia and we use kilograms :)

I do have thyroid issues so expecting a slower lose but am very happy with my lose so far and will remain positive regardless....

I exercise about 6 days per week and consume about 700 calories per day - with plenty of Protein and Water

Hope you are all going well xx

My surgery was july 24, 2012. I have lost 35 lbs in four weeks and three days.

July 23, nothing pre-op, 23 as of this morning. Finally the scale is moving again!

My surgery was July 27th. Down 26 since surgery. Total is 39

Have not hit surgery yet, two more days to go. But have lost 40lbs so far, yeah!

My husband brought me flowers tonight. When I asked what they were for... He said because I'm doing so well with my weight loss. Surgery July 30th down 30lbs... This made my day, as I have been in the dumps for losing so slow. Daisy's make everything better :-)

I went to the doctor yesterday. I had my surgery july 24 and have lost 39 lbs. i ask my doctor if that was good and he said he wish that all his patients was doing as well as me. He said my weight loss was well above average. So you are not losing slow. Your doing great.

My surgery was 23rd July, its been almost 7 weeks and I have lost 21.5kg (47 pounds).

Still alot more to lose but I am happy with the lose.

Everyone else is doing great.

My surgery was July 13th and I have lost 42.5 pounds so far but 15 were pre-op. So I am a bit disappointed even though I know I shouldn't be. I had a three week stall that began at the three week mark.

My surgery was July 10th and I am down 37lbs, I have had several stalls. I hope to just continue to lose weight even if it is slowly.